Predictions For The End Of Reborn/Rejuvenation

Dark Legend

What do you think will happen when these games are done? I don't play Rejuvenation that much (i still havnt beaten Venam, lol) but for Reborn I have multiple predictions.

1. Lin has to be battled at some point right? I think it will look like this: full team of six, includes level 100 hydreigon and level 100 PULSE arceus, and a New World Terrain.

2. Solaris. I think he's going to join the player, depending on the route you are on (reshiram/zekrom). 

3. Saphira will be battled to right? Her team: Dragonite, Kommo-o, Salamence (mega), Garchomp, Goodra, and Kingdra. 

4. The champion. I haveno predictions for the elite 4, as it is already decided. But this ties in with 1. Lin is the champion. She defeated and killed Ame so shes the champion. Its obvious.

5. catching arceus. After fighting Lin arceus decides to leave Lin and fight you to see your strength. 

6. Confronting fern. I don't have much to say on this other than that he ties to kill the player.

i have more predictions but im done or now.

Edited by Dark Champion

Honestly, I barely know what Saphira's team could be made of. Dragonite sure will be a strong asset, not to say THE strongest asset of her. But there's so many questions that remained unanswered for the moment. Who knows, maybe the inception of the Elite Four will be affected depending on our choices or not, maybe we'll fight both Laura & Bennett later, maybe we'll finally know who is Euphie. But everything seems so blurry for the moment, not just because we have not enough information, but also because I assume that many characters have not unleashed their true potential yet. For example, we know that Zumi and Eve were involved in the creation of PULSE machines and we also know they have their own Pokemon, but we don't know anything about their fighting skills. The same could be said about Anna for obvious reasons. That being said, your topic incited me to share what I wrote one year ago about characters fates. You can tell me what you think of it. The advancement of the story and the way clues were spread across the game until episode 18 lead me to say that Pokemon Reborn is definitely still worth of interest in 2021. I can't do much but looking forward to how the unspoken details of the main plot will be unveiled to the player!

For Reborn, the elite four will likely consist of El, Bennett, Anna, and Heather. Don't think Fern will try to kill the player and Solaris will probably not join the player unless Lin has some ulterior motive, but I do think the other ideas you mentioned will come true in one form or another.

For Rejuvenation.... No clue, I've found it futile to try to predict its story, since for all I know Jan will reveal something new in whim.

6 hours ago, Dark Champion said:

3. Saphira will be battled to right? Her team: Dragonite, Kommo-o, Salamence (mega), Garchomp, Goodra, and Kingdra. 

IMO Mega Charizard is more likely. It would both benefit from the increased fire power on her field, and also leave Mega Salamence open to be Heather's ace.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wcv said:

IMO Mega Charizard is more likely. It would both benefit from the increased fire power on her field, and also leave Mega Salamence open to be Heather's ace.

Not to mention that Monty and Caroline were the Fire and Dragon-type leaders before they died in the burning of Belrose Manse, so there's that sense of unity

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Dark Champion said:

Garchomp again would be boring tbh.

• Upvote 2

As for E4, I like to think that the player will follow Lin in mind-blowing environments, fighting people along the way. You climb a mountain. There is a building at the top surrounded by wonderful garden. You enter inside to discover it's a religious building with its holy energy. Then, a portal opens to the void. Lastly, you witness the new world being created. 

14 hours ago, Reginald Sanshire said:

Not to mention that Monty and Caroline were the Fire and Dragon-type leaders before they died in the burning of Belrose Manse, so there's that sense of unity

Also:

Spoiler

You can find the Mega Stone for Mega Charizard X in the Calcenon Gym. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, bobirobi20 said:

Well I remember writing about it ages ago, but I still think that Sirius is gonna get smoked(get it) by Saphira after she learns of his involvement in the Belrose mansion fire. 

I can wait for this to happen, because we need justice for her and her sisters.

5 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

Plus, Charizard's fire attacks are heavily boosted in the Dragon Den field. P.S: Charizard is literally a dragon, but only in Mega Form X sadly :(

However I beat, she'll have a Steelix for countering fairies due to the Gargantuan Steelix from the Tqzan Depths or even have a Naganadel. That would be cool.

15 hours ago, Egzample said:

I would replace Salamence and Garchomp with either Druddigon or Haxarus, because the formers are already aces to Heather and Solaris. I know, it doesn't has much more non legendary dragons, but still.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

I would replace Salamence and Garchomp with either Druddigon or Haxarus, because the formers are already aces to Heather and Solaris. I know, it doesn't has much more non legendary dragons, but still.

What about Flygon? If we look closely, it actually has a decent movepool that synergies pretty well with the Dragon's Den field like Fire Punch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, etc... (Because yeah, there's no reason to imagine we'll confront Saphira in a diffrent field from the Dragon's Den, let's be honest). Plus, its double weakness against Ice type would be mitigated thanks to this same field as well. All this combined with its decent speed could make Flygon a potential candidate for Saphira's squad. Kommo-o having an exclusive and powerful Z-Move that boosts all of his stats once used, he could be a guaranteed member of Saphira's team too. Sadly, I don't think we'll see Kingdra as a partner of her in the next episode for two reasons. First, because we already saw Amaria using one in both Blacksteam Factory and Fiore Mansion during the gym battle with her (Depending on the route we've opted for), and secondly because the battlefield of Saphira itself wouldn't play that much in favor of Kingdra's attacks. Just for the reminder, Water and Ice type moves decrease in base power to 0.5x when you fight in the Dragon's Den. It would be weird if we had to deal with this kind of Pokemon in a fire-themed environment while there are better options to look for.

17 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

I can't wait for this to happen, because we need justice for her and her sisters.

I'm looking forward for this event too! A good idea of scenario to bypass the barrier that separates Labradorra from Calcenon City would be the intervention of Radomus. Maybe he can send us along with other voluntary allies to the other side of PULSE-Mime's roadblock by using the psychic powers of his Pokemon. He already teleported out from 7th Street with Gardevoir shortly after Elias stole the emerald brooch from Luna in Subseven Sanctum, so there might be this remaining possibility where he could repeat this feat and take us to Labradorra thanks to the power of another Pokemon of his team. If that was the case, I hope Charlotte will join us so that she can avenge Saphira who was badly injured at the beginning of episode 18. Additionally, I could not resist to see what her backsprite would look like 😊

• Like 1

100% I think fern will switch back to the players side after realizing the new world will be defeated by your team as an act of self preservation and a way to save face. Lin will likely have a full team of 6 or an over leveled pulse arceus because arceus wouldnt be restricted to level 100 imo. Everyone I think survives regardless of route due to relationship points but it may just be for the night club, so I think taka might come back as a surprise.

Lin probably dying or going to a whole other dimension in the end, either way you're gonna be facing her and its gonna be the champion fight or if things turn out differently, lin will be the challenger instead of the champion 

Idk about teams for anything but knowing reborn its gonna be a lot of competitive teams.

On 3/10/2021 at 9:41 AM, Dark Champion said:

A prediction for Anna is that she will be battled and will most likely be a steel or psychic user because of her doll, which is a Jirachi. She will probably have Jirachi as her signature.

Anna will be psychic, because that's what she used in the online league.

• Upvote 3

I'd rather go for Goodra, Haxorus and Tyrantrum over Naganadel, Altaria and Flygon in Saphira's case.

Also for what I remember, Anna is known to fight with Gothitelle as her ace. Furthermore Starmie looks like a huge possibility considering how the Starlight Arena works. I'd also put my bets on Alakazam and maybe Mega-Metagross if she doesn't fight with Nostrachi. Jynx will be her lead anyway. 

3 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Anna is known to fight with Gothitelle as her ace.

IIRC Ame has said in the past that the Gothitelle at the Orphanage was just a placeholder, since removed, and shouldn’t be taken as an indication of Anna’s team.