Predictions For The End Of Reborn/Rejuvenation

Dark Legend

12 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Oh ok got it. Still, I suspect Luna’s Gothitelle in the gauntlet to belong to Anna, considering they looked to use mons from each others to diversify the teams.

While it does seem like they exchanged mons to diversify their teams, a simpler explanation is that Luna got the Gothitelle from Radomus rather than Anna. Of course, that doesn't discount the possibility of Anna having a Gothitelle.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

what about Laura's team?

I know from fandom that her signature is Liligant so lets say that, then cacturne, tropius, ludicolo, dhelmise, and venusaur (mega)? would that work

I would say, it will be a weather oriented team, as it was mentioned somewhere during a conversation with Bennett.

Her tactic would be mostly to do with Sunny Day (Pokemon with Chlorophyll will have their speed increased during sunlight) and Rain Dance; the latter to weaken the fire power.

My guess would be her Liligant, Cherrim, Ludicolo, Leafeon, Leavanny and Shiftry, because they can have the Chlorophyll ability.

She might also go for the Florinia tactic with the Nature Power trick, so she would be more prepared for.

maybe tsareena instead of cacturne also 

2 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

My guess would be her Liligant, Cherrim, Ludicolo, Leafeon, Leavanny and Shiftry, because they can have the Chlorophyll ability.

She might also go for the Florinia tactic with the Nature Power trick, so she would be more prepared for.

what about her mega though? im thinking its venusaur or sceptile theres not that many grass types that can mega evolve

Edited by Dark Champion

23 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

Heathers team now. so. Salamence (mega) is her signature. flygon, haxorus, kingdra, kommo-o, and tyrantrum seems like a good team for her

Heather is a flying trainer, not a dragon one. Her mother used to be the Flying Elite 4 prior her death and her daughter inherented her title like Charlotte with her mother. It was mentioned in an interview with Gossip Gardevoir and her.

She'll have definitely her Salamence. For the rest, it will be Crobst (her father's) and kinda Drifblim, Staraptor, Gliscor, Noivern due to preferring tough looking Pokemon and not cute ones.

1 hour ago, Dark Champion said:

maybe tsareena instead of cacturne also 

what about her mega though? im thinking its venusaur or sceptile theres not that many grass types that can mega evolve

Oh I forgot about the mega. My apologies for that😅

I'll go for a Mega Sceptile, since it has the dragon type as secondary and it fits with her older sister Saphira and her father Monty at best. Just like Saphira might get a Mega Charizard X as a reference to their late mother Caroline. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my take on the anna battle:

My biggest bet is the starlight field where her Jirachi will drop a Drac- i mean Doom Desire with 820 Basepower because of the field (don't know if that's the exact number so don't quote me on that). As for her Mega Pokemon i doubt that it will be Mega Metagross since running two pokemon with the same dual typing seems a bit redundant.

Perhaps Mega Lucario ? A field boosted Adaptability Meteor Mash can certainly be terrifying. Keep in mind that Meteor Mashes Base Power doubles on that field.

Meteor Mash in Starlight Field = 180 BP. Adaptability doubles that to 360 BP. That's what i thought at first until i realized that Adaptability copies Trace on this Field, so i guess we don't have to worry about that:)

So if it's not Mega Metagross or Mega Lucario then who could be ? Well i have third guess... Mega Charizard Y. How did i come to that conclusion ? Let me explain.

First off, it has great synergy with Jirachi especially on this field. Doom Desire deals additional Fire Type Damage and those will be boosted By Zard Y's Drought. And Jirachi can deal with those annoying Rock Types in Return.

Second, Solar Beam deals Fairy Type Damage and has increased Base Power on this Field. 180 to be exact. So yeah her Charizard would be a dragon slayer.

Another thing to consider is that her Jirachi might have Healing Wish. Why is this important ? Well aside from the usual "heal an ally back to 100 % and remove status" it also boosts the target's attack and special attack when used on the starlight field. So not only will her Jirachi deal a f**k ton of damage but it might also go out with a bang by healing and boosting one of it's allies.

Another Member might be Clefable. Yes i know that Noel has one but that shouldn't stop Anna from using one. This is another Mon that can abuse this field to no end.

Cosmic Power is an instant +2 to both defense and sp. defense. And just like Jirachi it can learn wish and healing wish.

Her fourth Team Member could be Milotic. Marvel Scale automatically activates on the Starlight Field. Pair that up with Recover and you have an annoying wall to deal with.

But i have no idea what the last two members could be. Maybe Minior ?

none of them are the same type though...

For Heather im thinking this is her team:

Signature: Salamence(mega), Gyarados, Charizard, vespiquen, Tropius, and Archeops.

I hate when flying types are also normal types and i think this is a very likely team

The last elite 4 memeber is bennett. His team is already made but ima make sum changes

HIS TEAM:

Butterfree, scizor(mega), volcarona, yanmega, golisopod, venomoth

Lin is a dragon user. her team could easily be this:

Hydreigon, PULSE Arceus, Tyrantrum, Haxorus, Dragalge, and  Dragonite 

There is no mega because she has a pulse, and it wil be on new world format

i could edit my earlier post but why not just do this: Heathers new team.

Salamence (mega), Gyarados, Vespiquen, Talonflame, Staraptor, and Crobat (for Corey)

• 1 month later...