NickCrash

I wasn’t going to saying anything about Amine’s possible role unless he wanted to say it for himself because I figured out what role he could be when posting earlier but I didn’t what to directly say it. I do believe Amine is town for now because creeper seems like an extremely risky role for a mafia to claim this early to me but I guess we’ll see if there will be any inconsistencies in Amine’s info later. Ghoul can be helpful to town but the ghoul will have die in order for us to win. As if the chariot counts as a visit, I asked Nick about his earlier and he said it does. I’ll let him confirm it himself. And if I’m wrong, Nick why you give me false info. Lastly, I don’t who to vote right now so here’s a random vote for now since my vote on Kiet wasn’t anything serious.

Eliminate... Kiet

Rng be like that XP

all these votes on kiet...

Astra, you did see that others voted kiet right? that means you intentionally voted him, yet you stated no reason for lynching him

pressure vote [vote] Astra

Mid DAY POST

Votes:

on falirion - newt (1)

om kiet - bean, astra (2)

on anti loser - lykos, candy (2)

on drago - jace (1)

on astra - amine

HALF OF YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED POST REQUIREMENTS

Edited by Nano4

I can't even have a bit of fun shitposting without getting some votes on me 😞
How does Bean always get away with it and once i say something i have like 3 votes on my back?

Also i hope i haven't offended any super religious players with that.

As for the important parts.
I also don't think it's a good idea of trusting the Ghoul, except if he chooses me to be one of his allies.

Well i am repeating what was already said, but everyone else looses besides who the Ghoul chooses, so i guess if it's known who the Ghoul is, why should we hesitate if we have no better leads rn?

Also just cause it came from AL, i somehow get a feeling he might be the Ghoul, but well who knows.

2nd: i got transported.

So whoever targeted me for their NA, targeted someone else entirely. Just a heads up.

3rd: You can visit others even if you don't have a NA.
So whoever feels adventurous and likes to play with fire (cause of Trapper, Runerigus and Jihad), you can actually visit others and try your luck in finding the shopkeeper.
Well i might have misinterpret what Nick told me, but it's better for the host to clarify it for us i guess.
@NickCrash @Nano4

10 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I can't even have a bit of fun shitposting without getting some votes on me 😞
How does Bean always get away with it and once i say something i have like 3 votes on my back?

People just like to bw you on D1 I guess

Shame since you're always inno

unless...?

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Well i might have misinterpret what Nick told me, but it's better for the host to clarify it for us i guess.

yay... 4000th post, I was saving it for the phase change or w/e special... hooray...                                                                                                               fuck you kiet

No, you can't visit if you don't have a Night Action. 

If you have a Night Action, you can visit during the night and use it.

In case you visit the Runerigus, you will lose your ability for 2 nights, but you can still visit. 

If you never had a night action, you cannot go around visiting people. 

The shopkeeper holds the items and each time gives 1/5 to the visitors.

That does not mean they have infinite number of each item and each visitor has a 20% chance of getting each.

It means they have 5 items, and they will give them away. 

I know my vote on Kiet makes me really scummy but Kiet believes in the rng god so he ashould be fine with it right? Alright, in all seriousness, the only one I had suspicions on was Lykos for voting Anti for voting Kiet and for not thinking the possibility of you being the creeper but I decided he was joking on his vote on Anti and he didn’t check the role list to see that you were the creeper. I don’t know who to lynch now so I’ll keep my vote (because yes, the rng gave me #12 Kiet) unless something comes up. Amine, if you want more info from me, I don’t have much for you besides my role and I’m not revealing that. I don’t mind being lynched but it won’t help town and if you need my services after death, you guys have the retributionist to revive me.
Also on that note, the mafia will probably target Nicki and prevent her from being revived so if we want her in the game, retributionist would have to use that ability tonight. The trapper and chariot can keep her safe and she will be a confirmed townie but mafia will know our doc and depending on the role priorities, you may not act in time. I want to say you act before mafia because then the ability would probably be bad but it will be up to your discretion. 

well it could be a number of ways how Amine guessed Nicki is silenced or not telling the truth but I dont see why he would be lying about his role this early when there isnt any suspicion on him, I dont see why a mafia would want this attention or the other faction, so for now I genuinely believe him, unless of course it all according to keikaku.👀

TBH I didnt like Astra's random vote on Kiet when he already had votes on him.

[eliminate] Astra

Bean I'll make you choke on my bready baguette 🥴

Lykos' vote shift to Candy is interesting. Not scummy in itself, but interesting. I think he was trying to see who would bw with him on AL, and then eliminate that person.

It's more of a calculated move than a joke imo, but maybe I'm just reading too much into this.

On the other hand I don't really understand Jace's vote shift to Lía. Maybe it's just because Lía's been unusually silent?

34 minutes ago, Alistair said:

@Bok Choi @Walpurgis can you actually talk? pls reply if you can, react to this post if you can't. I want to check if Amine's telling the truth about Nicki being the silence target.

@Sopheria has also not yet said anything, unless i am blind, so another candidate that should probably speak

So nano's answer to the chariot question, makes it appear that our 2nd death (probably nicki given amine's claim and the implication from the phasepost) did visit either the trapped target or the jihad without chariot interference, or was hit by the swiss guard. given that, she would have some interesting info for us in addition to her very useful role ability.

i really don't have too much of an idea yet who could be scum here, don't really know jace if his behaviour is unusual, bean is being bean, and newt has yet to do anything besides meme votes, which i do find suspicious but it's newt, thats actually pretty normal for him.... no one else has really stood out to me yet

as placeholder i will vote one of the inactives for now (that isn't voted yet), will probably get removed once he speaks
[Eliminate] Bok