18 minutes ago, Chickens said:

EVERYBIODY 

VOTE ALI

I HAVE A FEELING 

I HAVE A FEELING

THAT I SHOULD GAMETHROW

IN KIET'S STEAD

[ELIMINATE] ALI

I think bean is either town or tp btw, trying to rouse people to bw one player he knows to be inno d1 would be a stupid move from maf

you probably wouldn't find much of any reason to vote me even if you read tbh

newt and bean seem to be memeing and I'm supporting their endeavor because I cba to do all the work for town, along with the rare few other townies who actually try to contribute

in case anyone's interested, atm I think amine, bean, AL and sopheria are town or at least not maf

everyone else is a strong suspect

2 hours ago, Sopheria said:

hii ^^

i skimmed a bit and thought anti, newt, astra sounded weird, so ill vote one of them 😶

[eliminate] anti-loser

Tfw you don't think my shitpost is weird 🤗

or maybe you haven't read it yet

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

I HAVE A FEELING

THAT I SHOULD GAMETHROW

IN KIET'S STEAD

[ELIMINATE] ALI

I think bean is either town or tp btw, trying to rouse people to bw one player he knows to be inno d1 would be a stupid move from maf

Smh Ali. I never gamethrowed 😞

I am very tempted to vote you, cause you said that you gonna gamethrow in my stead 😠

But don't lynch yourself Ali 😕

12 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Smh Ali. I never gamethrowed 😞

I am very tempted to vote you, cause you said that you gonna gamethrow in my stead 😠

But don't lynch yourself Ali 😕

I was joking about you gamethrowing :peepoHug:

I don't really want to lynch myself, I'm just a bit frustrated by how passive people are early game. Should probably remove my vote later since at this rate it'll be the thing that dooms me lol

I find it weird that both Bok and Lía haven't said a word at all. Bok hasn't been super active lately, but usually Lía is. At least a little. I wonder if she was silenced.

• Like 1

Vote Count presented by your friendly neighbour Kiet.

3 Votes on Ali - Newt, Bean, Ali

1 Vote on Kiet - Astra

2 Votes on Anti-Loser - Candy, Anti-Loser

1 Vote on Lia - Jace

2 Votes on Astra - Amine, Arch

1 Vote on Candy - Lykos
1 vote on Bok - Fali

I don't want to see Ali dying so early again 😕

So i guess i tie the votes to make it at least RNG.

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

My vote is on him, cause of his weird Ghoul approach and i trust Astra more than him at this point.

Thanks for the vote count. I want to think that AL is town, because he was town the last time he lynched himself, but I realize it's very flimsy reasoning.

I agree that he behaves oddly though. That threw me off a couple times in past games.

[Unvote] Ali

[Eliminate] Newt

Going back to my original vote because his doing literally nothing besides OMGUSing me rubs me the wrong way.

🤔

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I don't really want to lynch myself, I'm just a bit frustrated by how passive people are early game. Should probably remove my vote later since at this rate it'll be the thing that dooms me lol

I find it weird that both Bok and Lía haven't said a word at all. Bok hasn't been super active lately, but usually Lía is. At least a little. I wonder if she was silenced.

you know I should totally vote you out of spite

Ali. Let's be honest. There is no reason whatsoever to believe Bean is town, and little going for Sophie or AL.

I get being frustrated with everyone being passive d1 but have you ever considered THERE'S BARELY ANYTHING TO WORK WITH?

Now who's to say you aren't mafia, and that the names you gave are random just to throw shade on them if/when you flip?

Granted I don't have any real reason to believe you are mafia, I'm more inclined to believe you are town. But know that I will be watching you~

AL's posts about the ghoul do seem to be a bit strange to me, and as much as I'd like to leave it to the gamethrowers- oh okay then Ali

Yeah I'm not too sure so I'll just put my vote down on Arch since his late post of voting Astra after he already had another vote on him, with only the reason of voting Kiet seems a bit odd to me.

[Eliminate] Arch

21 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Ali. Let's be honest. There is no reason whatsoever to believe Bean is town, and little going for Sophie or AL.

I get being frustrated with everyone being passive d1 but have you ever considered THERE'S BARELY ANYTHING TO WORK WITH?

Precisely, there *is* barely anything to work with. That pretty much the whole problem. I don't get why you're telling me that, as if I didn't understand it, because it's exactly what's pissing me off. There would be a lot more to work with if people were more involved. You're preaching the choir my dude.

As for my reads, they are what they are, maybe they're completely wrong but at least I'm trying. It's not the first time someone uses the good old "maybe you're mafia trying to mislead us!" argument on me because I shared an opinion. I could say the same about you, or anyone who took any kind of non-consensual stance, and that still wouldn't get us anywhere.

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

Yeah I'm not too sure so I'll just put my vote down on Arch since his late post of voting Astra after he already had another vote on him, with only the reason of voting Kiet seems a bit odd to me.

[Eliminate] Arch

you are mistaken though, my reason wasnt simply because he voted Kiet, its because Kiet already had others voting him so Astra's vote on him cannot be a random vote which had potential to lynch. Though I could say that you are voting me because I am voting Astra.

Oy. Apologies for being inactive, but I haven't had too much extra time to catch up and make a post
Also I've been procrastinating studying for my last exam so
I will read over this thing in detail when I stop dying so for the sake of getting a vote in and demonstrating I'm not silenced, 
[eliminate] Bok

DAY ONE - OVER

Aim for the stars. Calculate your trajectory, buy the materials, learn how to construct the machinery, find the funds for the whole endeavor, be educated as to how to operate the system as soon as it's completed. All that, so you can fulfil a dream whose final destination was unplanned and never before reached.

So you aim for the stars. Which star you go for is insignificant, because your journey matters more than the destination. You wish to know the feeling one gets when they reach close to their ultimate goal; what thoughts go through their head when they see the accomplishment be achieved, especially a huge one? 

Do they feel joy this overbearing they cannot hold it in? Or do they feel empty, having nothing else to strive for, no more goals to set? 

Anti-Loser wanted to achieve his dreams, and travel though the twilight. He got lucky with the materials, the powers, the means to the end.

He just didn't think everything through while applying the plan into reality. On paper, he was thin. On the earth, he stood steady. In the air, he could fly, and all your hiding places also belonged to him. Yet your hearts belonged elsewhere, and Anti was not allowed to fly. Anti wanted to go to a special star; our star, the Sun. He wanted to feel the warmth, step aside and avoid the huge flashes of light and heat, which were in a steady elegant dance around a field so... magnetic.

As he was being dragged through the city square, and tied to the poles, he kept looking at the sky. His gaze stuck on the sun, almost as if he was praising it.

He had felt this before, but now it's different. Now he knows there are no more tricks. He is not escaping his fate, but seems as if he's not running away from it either. He was going to fly, leave this terrestrial plane and ascend to heights the earthly bounds wouldn't allow. Amidst the wood and ropes, Anti smiles.

The first embers started to eat the wood below Anti's feet, but he paid no mind. The smoke entered his nostrils and shortened his breath, but the man stood still. The warm tongues of fire were twisting around his legs, slowly reaching up his torso, eventually engulfing him whole. The warm hug, denied since his childhood, has reached Anti's face. Anti's kept looking at the sun, and in his final moments, while his head was heavy and his body failing, he finally found out that the sun was with him all along, and so he embraced it.

PLAYER LIST

01. Nicki - Herbalist [Dead N0]

02. Newt

03. Drago

04. Alistair

05. Arch

06. Aldo - Follower [Dead N0]

07. Bean

08. Lykos

09. Astra

10. Falirion

11. Lía

12. Kiet

13. Sopheria

14. Boat

15. Anti Loser - Ghoul [Lynched D1]

16. Jace

17. Candy

18. Bok

19. Amine

It is currently Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in any Night Actions. Sleep well, and remember to pray before going to bed. Pray It doesn't find you.

In the basement of the church a hooded figure sharpens his axe near a block of cement. Let's see who is closer to angering the pope shall we

@Bok Choi you needed one more post, you don't want me angry do you 😡

@sailboat you missed a post and a vote, tsk tsk tsk
@Walpurgis you already appear dead, next time I’ll make it official 

on the next offence the pope will order you beheaded, tread lightly or you might just make my day 😈

Edited by Nano4

DAY TWO

She used coercion and compulsion to such an extent that she imbued her children

with the spirit of the eighteenth-century Jacobin, exclaiming, “Be my brother, or I kill you!”.

The bell rang. The citizens gathered to the temple, as always. Today, there were more missing. A seat was even removed, as if the person to whom it once belonged was never part of our church. It is not a lively sermon, but one can feel the tension in the air. The atmosphere is so thick I could cut it with a knife. Of course, the ones who vanish are no loners. They have families, children, friends. They will not be so easily forgotten, even though the propaganda wishes to turn everyone against them. "Sinners", would the clergy exclaim, and swiftly pass their own judgement. Once sheep, these people are showing teeth. It will not be long till they realize the power they have. Until then, their emotions will be kept at bay.

As the priest finished his preach about how His word is truth, and was over with his favorite passages from Leviticus and Deuteronomy, he moved on to read the names of the fallen, albeit sinners. With great sorrow, he mentions the "disappearance" of Candy, the sweet descendant of the royal family. Never hid his preference for monarchy, but this time the pastor's words gave away a feeling of personal loss. Naturally, Candy was a problem child ever since she was still wearing diapers. She would leave toys in strategic places and catch her victims off guard. When she was 12, she caught her first bunny, using nothing but rope and a few leaves. "Mr. Snuffles" is certainly going to miss her.

Speaking of problem children, it is unfortunate that we also lost Newt, amongst the ruckus. Close companion to Candy, yet not a favorite of the priest. He didn't even bother to make up a proper speech to bid Newt farewell. It seems he still holds a grudge (the hypocrite), ever since Newt found him drunk on all the Holy Communion. The excuse that "it was leftovers and it's a sin if it's left unconsumed" didn't exactly convince Newt, who held the priest accountable for his pathos in front of his superiors; the cardinal and the nuncio. 

I know I'm going to miss him, I was hoping we could have more fun before he... left us.

Another type of sinner was the 3rd victim in today's list. Yes, I am calling them victims, because that's what they are. It does not help anyone to sugarcoat the truth. There is no way we're going to fight back their barbaric methods if we're afraid of accepting the truth. People are going missing, and we all know who are responsible. Why hide it? Why did Drago have to suffer the same fate? Did he ever hurt anyone? All he did was make friends. Maybe he talked a bit too much, maybe his socializing was taking up so much time he never really slept, but that's no reason to dub him a sinner, nor is it to be executed... or worse. Drago was a friend, yet they act almost as if he deserved it. 

And finally, we have Jace. The man of God. The trusted personal secretary of the Pope. The person behind so much scheming, so many plots, it's despicable in how nice words the pastor frames his contribution to society, to peace, to God. Jace was the master of secrets. He knew how to keep you quiet, and with a little help of his associates, had you not played his game, you would remain quiet for a very long time, possibly forever. Nevertheless, they describe him as a holy man, full of virtue. Ask the dead what his true colours are.

PLAYER LIST

01. Nicki - Herbalist [Dead N0]

02. Newt - Troublemaker [Dead N1]

03. Drago - Gossiper [Dead N1]

04. Alistair

05. Arch

06. Aldo - Follower [Dead N0]

07. Bean

08. Lykos

09. Astra

10. Falirion

11. Lía

12. Kiet

13. Sopheria

14. Boat

15. Anti Loser - Ghoul [Lynched D1]

16. Jace - Nuncio [Dead N1]

17. Candy - Trapper [Dead N1]

18. Bok

19. Amine

You have 48 hours to post at least twice and cast a lynch vote. Please abide by the rules, or I will be forced to unleash the Nano.

Oof... 4 deaths is a lot. Especially with the Trapper thrown in the mix. 

Jace being mafia means he had to be killed by the Trapper or the Jihad. Unless Silver Chariot swapped him with the mafia target, but that seems very unlikely.

Candy being the trapper means she had to be killed by the mafia or the Jihad.

Newt having a non-visiting role means he also had to be mafia or Jihad target (he couldn't have visited a trapped person).

Drago could have been killed by... pretty much anyone ig.

Fwiw I can confirm that Drago really was the Gossiper and not the Cardinal in disguise, because he created a chat with me last night. We told each other our roles, and we had a plan to scout the other players as the game goes on but... ain't gonna happen now =/

Well thats a LOT of death, good news 1 is mafia, bad news, 3 are town and 1 of them the trapper
considering 2 of the dead roles were non visiting (unless one of them was cardinal in disguise) one of drago and newt must have been the mafia target and the other the jihad-target, otherwise this doesn't work as (atleast) 2 people must have died to trap/visiting jihad kill, and only 2 of the deaths actualy visit

if we are going by the phase flavour i'd argue that drago was the mafia kill due to this line: " Drago was a friend, yet they act almost as if he deserved it."
that would imply that candy either died visiting the jihad target without the jihad getting trapped, or..... uhm is there any way candy can have died to her own trap, via chariot? no right?
hmmm how does this night even work?
gonna have to think this through 😓

Oh no we lost three town roles tonight, yes we have eliminate one mafia but still it's not enough 😕 and hopefully we can get some informations today, because we really need to find those mafs now.

I was thinking at how works exactly the Gossiper role, even if they choose one player to have a chat with them in the day phase, i believe their ability counts a visit in the night phase. First Nick or Nano have to confirm this idea, i don't know if they can confirm that or not, but i hope they can. So what if Jace, Candy, Drago and the Jihad chose the same person last night? 
Because if we assume Drago died by mafs, how exactly Newt died? He didn't had a visiting role (for what i remember about Troublemaker's role) so i say that Newt died by mafs, not Drago. 

After said that, i think i'm ready to put a vote on one specific person. It might be too early yes and i might be wrong too, but i want to try.

[Eliminate] Alistair

Now i might change my vote later, because first i need to confirm from the hosts some things. I have some theories and if in the end they're all wrong, i will change my vote for sure Ali. 
Also i've been transported last night, i believe the chariot picked me and another person but i can't tell if they saved me or not.

right sorry wasnt able to return in the thread before phase change.

Anyway we have about 3+1(jihad)/12 who are evil so that makes it 1/3 chance to hit evil. well 1/4th if the actress or whatever that roles name is dead.

Im trying to figure out what exactly happened this night but most of the things i came up with is a bit too specific scenario that even i confuses meself. lol madman confusing himself well played. That said i will go for something more tangible for now.

yo, bean. Yesterday you were tryna lynch ali and kinda forceful on it. im a bit rusty so do tell is this just your usual random or are there any particular reason you want him on the gallows. peeps may let it slide and outright ignore you but me im just curious cuz afai remember you are also the perceptive type so im doing this in order for you to not get ignored if you actually want to say something.

@Alistair No i trust you Ali, Nano told me the same before so i know you aren't lying 👍🏻
Since i'm not sure about those ideas that i had in mind, i think it's better to remove my vote; i will wait for other posts now and then i will start to think who could be mafia

[Unvote] Alistair