NickCrash

Well buttocks, I swear we always lose our most beneficial town roles every god damm game. Alrighty so we have our standard lynch + an extra lynch from Troublemaker (Once). As well night-kills from the TrapperFaction kill, Swiss Guard (Once) , and Jihad. And assuming the Ghoul indeed screwed up and hide amongst the victim that following night. We’re looking at 5 “Night kills” and 2 “Lynches” when all killing roles are activated.

So yeah... losing the docter a big deal.

Honestly knowing Nick, this could’ve been  worse but we’re probably gonna deal with the standard lynch, faction kill, and jihad.

Does Nick have a fetish wanting people to die in gruesome ways?

Silver lining is that Nick colour-coded the victim’s name separately between the Green (Town) and Orange (Mafia). Now I’d happily assumed that the reasoning we’re because their murderous were aligned parties of such colours. Although I find it hard believing in someways without knowledge of this game’s priority listing.

Nicki is doctor after all.

I’ll write more later (Breakfast time for me) 

But for now 

@Hanyū Mind showing us how you reach the conclusion of Nicki being the silencer’s target? Ether I missed something or I missed something.

@Newt Aren’t memes like your profile picture are a disgrace in God’s home?

If what Amine said is true, then mafia probably killed Aldo and Nicki was unlucky to visit the jihad or the person the trapper trapped. The only upside I can see to this is that the actress or mafia can’t impersonate these roles but that is a very small upside. However, this is only true if what Amine said is true so I’ll let him elaborate on that himself. 

I want to take a moment to extend a very warm welcome to everyone who's visiting us for the first time this morning. Whether you're just having a look, or are searching out for a place to worship, we're delighted to have you here.

To give you some idea of what we're all about, I'll quickly sketch some of our foundational beliefs.

Our vision says this: Getting and growing people in relationship with RNGJesus.

So firstly, we're all about RNGJesus. We believe that RNGJesus was who he said he was, the Son of ur mom who came and died for our sins. So if this is your first time in church, we hope that get to know Him as we do, because He's truly what life is all about for us!

Secondly we're all about people. Every person who walks through our doors is important to us, so if you ever feel like just another number, we're doing something wrong and I give you permission to tell me about it.

As a group of ur moms people we care about you and your family and we're here not only to feed you spiritually, but to help in any way we can. We love doing it and it's why we exist!

Thirdly, we're all about relationships. We hope to cultivate and grow meaningful and positive relationships between another, but also go further by getting and growing in relationship with ur mom. Insanity is all about a Person, and less about a set of rules. That means that we exist to be in a relationship with Someone, that's RNGJesus, and merely not to obey a religion.

That's us in a nutshell!

I want to encourage you to fill out one of our connect cards that you'll find in the bulletin you got when you came in. Just write your name, credit card number and bank information on there, since we'd love to stay in touch with you and let you know about some exciting upcoming events we're planning for the next few months.

Also, if you've got a specific prayer request, please take the courage to write it down on that same piece of paper (there's a space for it), and put it in the prayer box at the back of this room when you leave.

We'd love to pray for you, but if you don't ask us, there's nothing for us to pray for, so I encourage you to make use of this opportunity and allow us to serve you in this way.

Enjoy the rest of your worship time with us, and ur mom bless you!

Please like and subscribe! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm 1

Damn already two townies are dead 😕

@Hanyū Are you sure Nicki was silenced? Tell us how you know that.

I was looking at all the roles and what if our dear Chariot did something last night? I mean we can't we exclude this possibility in my opinion.

Anyway i feel like mafs killed Aldo, that note behind his body "Recquisat in pace" (also nice quote from Ezio Auditore btw uwu) makes me think mafs killed him. So i will take Amine's words as truth for now, even if i want to hear more from him about Nicki been silenced.

YOU FOOLS! YOU ARE ALL IGNORING THE BIG PICTURE!

Recquisat in pace is a latin phrase used by Ezio Auditore. Ezio is Italian. Therefore, our only resident Italian, @LykosHand has to be the killer!

jk tho pls don't take this seriously

Yeah, so given that message, I am inclined to believe that Aldo was indeed the mafia kill (although especially after L4D Mafia, I don't trust phase posts at all anymore).

Regardless, the one who wasn't the mafia kill most likely stumbled upon the trapped or the jihad (with possible intervention from the chariot). I feel it would be a bit premature for mafia to use their swiss guard kill but it is still a possibility.

[Unvote] Kiet 
Wondering where the hell the other halve of player at.

And chilling out with silent Day 1.

I have question to share for everyone.

Would you let the Ghoul

Live or Die ?

This third party offers an optional win condition for the last remaining players left with themselves + 1 alive and 1 dead player. 
On the opportunity we find ourselves the ghoul (ex. fortune cookies ) or they role-claim. Consider these factors below 👇

1. Ghoul’s chances of winning (Intent)

2. Situation of remaining players (Towny and Mafia)

I’ve already have an answer in mind but your own opinionated answers are more welcome.

Aite my thoughts in no particular order:

Spoiler

am prepping for company xmas party so fck u if youre askin me to polish mein post rn

So we have an info quite early and protectors are still alive so the scenario is not so bad.  

Boi i always thought im the only person ...err boat here who actually bothers with eloquent yet disgusting memes but here we are. looking at that one disgusting post. Yeah that. 🙄

Dont steal the madman role from me pls. OC do not steal1!1111!!!!one

well opinion on third parties? well first of all the that terrorist or whatver ya call it must git eliminated thats for sho. As for the other third party, well the other veteran players know my rule of thumb: i never trust em. Specially they can change allegiance at a drop of a hat. Heck in this case they prolly have already a specific person in mind to lynch and a specific person in mind to let live who knows if thats a maf theyll gonna help? also if the shitter wins we all lose except for the 2 he chose whoever those 2 are. lucky for em but for the rest too bad yah. so im just going to reiterate its hard trust em.

Wait although i said that, when does the ghoul choose their 1 dead 1 living? also do they just choose two peeps and hope one of em dies and the other lives or they have to name who lives and who is dead? @NickCrash at the start of the game or they can choose for later? well it doesnt change my opinion about em though but it kinda changes some scenario and one on top of my head is it would be funny when the terrorist plus mafia was all lynched but then announcement goes ghoul  and 2 peeps wins cuz they chose at really late game. so its just a big fck u to the town lmao

well that said i dont think i covered everything but yeah later o7

15 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

well since i might be at work when phase change happens ill vote someone who hasnt posted as of time of post

[eliminate] drago

I already posted nerd. SMH.

Get your vote off of me 😠

@Anti-loser Yeah by no means would I trust the ghoul to work with town, especially given their specific win-con, but I suppose I wouldn’t be against them if they would ultimately be helping us find mafia. I suppose it would depend on the situation and when/if the ghoul is revealed.

11 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Yeah, so given that message, I am inclined to believe that Aldo was indeed the mafia kill (although especially after L4D Mafia, I don't trust phase posts at all anymore).

Regardless, the one who wasn't the mafia kill most likely stumbled upon the trapped or the jihad (with possible intervention from the chariot). I feel it would be a bit premature for mafia to use their swiss guard kill but it is still a possibility.

If Nicki died to a trap or the jihad, the chariot most likely can't be involved, as the chariot would have died too (in case of the jihad) or probably instead as the chariot would likely have higher priority (in case of trap), or does the chariots ability not count as a visit? if it was the swiss guard then, everything is possible again.

5 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

This third party offers an optional win condition for the last remaining players left with themselves + 1 alive and 1 dead player. 
On the opportunity we find ourselves the ghoul (ex. fortune cookies ) or they role-claim. Consider these factors below 👇

1. Ghoul’s chances of winning (Intent)

2. Situation of remaining players (Towny and Mafia)

I’ve already have an answer in mind but your own opinionated answers are more welcome.

Well considering the specific wincon of the ghoul i think we have to kill them to end the game anyway, but i am not sure, i wouldn't exactly trust them in either case as they could try to side with either party. that beeing said the ghoul is pretty much the least of our worries, with mafia and the jihad running around.

Even if Nick said that colors don't necessarily mean anything, I still find it strange that in his flavor text he highlighted Nicki and Aldo in different colors. Knowing our host, he doesn't really do stuff randomly.

It could either have something to do with their factions, or the way they died (mafia kill vs something else) although the Latin message left by Aldo's body already seems to imply that he was the mafia kill.

Aldo's also a very meticulous player, which I'm sure the mafia knew, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did prioritize him.

Anyway... Amine's first post tells us he knows about Nicki being silenced by the Nuncio, which is consistent with her not being the mafia kill. That also suggests Amine is the Creeper, therefore a townie. He doesn't have a particularly powerful role, but still useful and presumably trustworthy.

To answer AL's question, I would not let the Ghoul live if we found them. Third parties must die just like the mafia imo. They're by nature not our allies. Jihad is a no-brainer, too dangerous to be left alive.

@Retributionist it might still be a bit early, because you only have one shot at this and we have to be sure to make it count, but you should consider reviving Herbalist Nicki at some point.

Lastly, random observation: everyone seems reasonably talkative so far except Newt, Bok, Candy and Soph. The latter two generally offer somewhat spotty contributions so nothing alarming there imo. Newt and Bok idk. Wait and see ig.

I@CrimsonDragon21You will never fool me

I will boil part of you while emerging another part of you in liquid hydrogen while putting a hole into you.

Your attempts to save yourself will fail

For God has sentenced Tupi to death

[ELIMINATE] BLANKET

Also poor Aldo. Made all those links to his stuff and so much preparation all for nothing 

3 hours ago, Hanyū said:

..please stay on topic AL

anyway, im unsure what AL is trying to say, he is a bit random

i learned that Nicki was silenced because of my role by visiting her, i feel that i said too much about my role so i cant elaborate more

@LykosHand @Astra125

Ah alright i see which role you have Amine, lately you fake roleclaimed but i will trust you even this time.

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

If Nicki died to a trap or the jihad, the chariot most likely can't be involved, as the chariot would have died too (in case of the jihad) or probably instead as the chariot would likely have higher priority (in case of trap), or does the chariots ability not count as a visit? if it was the swiss guard then, everything is possible again.

I think that's not correct. As the chariot's role description says, they pick two people to move them around and all the night action targeted at one of them will be redirected towards the other, so i think chariot's ability doesn't count as a visit and they won't die by trap/jihad.

I agree with Lykos. Judging from the role descriptions, nothing would have prevented SHIRUBA CHARIOTTSU from getting involved, which blurs the lines some more.

... why the votes on Kiet btw? He looks to be trolling, kinda like Newt, but that's about it. Are we already lynching the gamethrower?