NickCrash

Ok so Kiet in the end is the Cardinal, now who could be the Swiss Guard? If we take Kiet's words as truth, Boat is the Swiss Guard...But can we really trust Kiet at this point? What if he lied about have used the swiss guard ability and he trying to cover his last ally? 👀 i mean, i can see Kiet doing that to be honest

Anyway, it seems that we have all found our roles (ofc if Kiet didn't lie): i'm the shopkeeper, lia is the runerigus and Bok is the ghost. So here is a deal:
- We lynch Kiet, so there will be only one maf left and it should be Boat at this point ( i repeat, if kiet didn't lie)
- Bok could block Boat the next night so mafia doesn't kill anyone
so yeah @Bok Choi if you will see this, please block Boat in the next night 🤗 and if we don't see any deaths, that means Kiet didn't lie at all

Hmmmm half of me wants to trust Ali and the other half doesn't want to, because i have a feel that Ali might try to kill at least one person before he dies 👀

5 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Hmmmm half of me wants to trust Ali and the other half doesn't want to, because i have a feel that Ali might try to kill at least one person before he dies 👀

Well yeah I could, but why would I even bother lol. That doesn't win me the game. That doesn't even make things much easier for mafia because they've been extremely narrowed down by now.

If you want, I can act as pseudo-vig and kill Boat/Lía tonight, since one of them has to be the other maf.

If I you lynch Kiet, and I do that, you are assured of winning the game by D5 without even having to wonder who to lynch, just saying.

9 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Well yeah I could, but why would I even bother lol. That doesn't win me the game. That doesn't even make things much easier for mafia because they've been extremely narrowed down by now.

If you want, I can act as pseudo-vig and kill Boat/Lía tonight, since one of them has to be the other maf.

If I you lynch Kiet, and I do that, you are assured of winning the game by D5 without even having to wonder who to lynch, just saying.

Hehe, ok Ali i will vote Kiet too uwu

[Unvote] Alistair

[Eliminate] Kiet

• Thanks 1

Yo @NickCrash @Nano4 Mafia officially concedes. Im last maf, town i dont care who you chose to vote either way this ends next phase since i will not vote nor post anymore effectively killing me in this game. @Falirion dont blame blanket, i failed this one and we had come to conclusion no other way than to walk away with our dignity still intact lol. Also bean, you were talking with me last night(real time) rather i purposefully talked on  an irrelevant topic from when phase had changed here. you should know that i am reading the thread last night(earlier for you) but i didnt actually posted here to try to do something about i believe you shoulda picked up thats auto sus. I was already setting things up for my demise since d1 so that fali can get a leverage but things happen. I dont plan to prolong so i dont care if the french bread and the german bred fight its none of mein business.

Alright. Since it has come to this, I shall declare the game is over. Well done to Town for winning this!

Because I am currently travelling, I have asked from Nano to take over and write a beautiful end phase post.

Thanks to everyone playing!

GAME OVER

In the basement of the church 2 people can be seen playing a game while the angry mob outside kicks down the door to the church. "So the town found you out huh, no wonder the pope fled the country this morning", says one figure while placing down a card. "Alistair was killed on the way in and kiet is trying to hold them back from the secret room", says the other before nodding to their opponent. It was while this was going on the mob started to set fire to the church, starting with kiets body. "I guess there's only one thing to do then", said the first figure while picking up an axe, "I attack your life points directly". With that sailboats head fell to the floor along his their beloved blue eyes white dragon. While the church went up in flames the hooded figure escaped to find new work, maybe someone else will need an executioner.

TOWN WINS

PLAYER LIST

01. Nicki - Herbalist [Dead N0]

02. Newt - Troublemaker [Dead N1]

03. Drago - Gossiper [Dead N1]

04. Alistair - jihad

05. Arch - retributionist

06. Aldo - Follower [Dead N0]

07. Bean - oracle

08. Lykos - ghost

09. Astra - chariot

10. Falirion - exorcist