NickCrash

AW YEAH! TAKE THAT MAFIA! YOU FELL FOR MY TRAP.

So with that out my system, this was my plan. I figured since I said I would target myself, mafia wouldn't bother with me during the night so I took my guesses with who they where going to target and swapped it with someone I had suspicions on. Well, I was lucky and they went after Bean so he is 100% clear to be town since I didn't die.

Unfortunately, Amine died by the jihad and since Candy was revived, we can't revive him and ask who the jihad was.

Assuming this is true and Soph isn't expertly misleading us, that leaves 2 non-towns among Kiet, Lykos, Astra and myself...

Given what I know, there is no combination other than Kiet and Lykos that seems likely. Kiet, I'm a bit surprised about. Lykos... maybe not so much.

@Astra125I can roleclaim but I'm afraid it won't help much. I'm a ghost/runerigus/shopkeeper. The latter two appear as ghosts to themselves, and so far nothing has happened to let me know for sure which one I am. Bok was a ghost too, which means there is just one ghost/pseudoghost left in the game other than myself.

Wait wait wait, Sophiera why you are voting me? Did you already forget that Astra saved me on N1, saying that he chose me and drago and the mafia kill went on drago instead of me?

If you want a roleclaim here it is, i'm the ghost - runerigus - shopkeeper too, i don't know which one i am since i'm not dead yet. Anyway it seems my suspicious about Ali weren't wrong, because if we take Sophiera's words as truth, that leaves Ali and Kiet as non town.
Now i believe we have found the jihad and one mafia here. The thing is i don't know which who's mafia and who's the jihad, but we can lynch the other in the next day.

[Eliminate] Alistair

Now that Candy was revived, she can tell us who visited the night she died. So we can clear some doubts here, at least that's what i believe.

Dudes! I’m alive and bring you all that I know from having been ded for a bit. What a ride that was. Satan himself took me to the depths of Hell. I went through the seven floors... but just when I thought we were going to make a stop at the very last deepest level of Hell, where a huge mouth was there to eat a smol candy, Satan said, “YOLO is too mainstream, donut u think?” And I said yes. So instead of leaving me there he made a U-Turn and came back up and threw me to y’all mortals’ world. The End.

Except that’s not all I know. The following is what the ded peepos who I passed by on my journey said:

- Nicki visited Ali the night she died, and since I didn’t visit Ali, she believes Ali is Jihad.

- Jace had silenced Nicki so she couldn’t talk on D1.

- Jace and I both visited Newt on N1, and Jihad *cough* Ali *cough* probably chose Newt as target managing a bloody trisome.

- Drago was prolly the mafia kill target.

hopefully I ain’t forgot anything important 

Well, on N0, I visited Kiet so he's probably mafia while Ali could be either. I did visited you Lykos so I can tell you what happened to me when I visited you since all you can really know is that you're not the runerigus since I was able to use my ability. Candy, did Drago say who Ali was because Ali said he told Drago his role when they had a chat together.

Eliminate Ali

You get a break mafia for this phase. I don't know if you're going to believe me but I'm planning on using my ability on either Candy or Bean so take your pick on who to kill. After all, you don't know if I'm lying again or not.

I been found!

Since I knew the Retributionist existed in the game, I knew this situation would happen sooner or later, so I'm not very surprised. 

By now you've *mostly* figured things out by yourselves, so I'll just confirm that I am indeed the Jihad. 

I stayed home on n0 and was visited by Nicki, who died trying to protect me, ironically. 

I visited Newt on n1 which resulted in the deaths of he, Jace and Candy.

I stayed home again last night, obviously. I have to do that on all even nights.

Now believe it or not, around the time I got a chat with Drago, I decided that should I lose the game, I would rather see town win than mafia. Better side with the pagans than the Spanish Inquisition, inch'allah! Which is why I can and will help you hunt down the two remaining mafs.

First off, Astra is obviously innocent. Thanks to him, we know that Lykos was transported out of harm's way on the night Drago was killed. He isn't mafia. Lykos ain't the Jihad, either, since it be me. Thus Lykos is 100% innocent too.

That means Kiet is confirmed mafia.

Your current course of action is to eliminate me now, and then go after Kiet and his ally. That makes sense, and that's obviously not fun for me since that makes me die today (I've had fun this game so far, so I'd rather let that continue). More importantly for you, I believe it's a VERY suboptimal choice. Lemme explain.

By now the remaining mafs are the Cardinal, and the Swiss Guard. The former is annoying, because he can prevent you from knowing how many mafs are left exactly, and the latter is outright dangerous because he can guarantee a free mafia kill, no matter what. Currently, you do not know who these people are, but you do know Kiet has to be one of the two.

By lynching Kiet now, we have a 50% chance of hitting the Swiss Guard. If we do... the mafia is absolutely screwed. They lose a member, they lose their free kill opportunity, and the Cardinal's ability becomes useless. 

Meanwhile, the other threat to your safety, aka me, is already exposed. I am alone, I can be lynched pretty much whenever you want, I have basically 0 chance of surviving to the end. The only thing you have to do, is to not visit me on even nights. I'm not even a threat to you anymore on odd nights as long as I sit home and twiddle my thumbs, which I firmly intend to do.

For these reasons, lynching Kiet today could win you the game outright. 

As a gesture of good faith, I'll also say that I have an additional piece of information pertaining to the mafia, that I could figure out thanks to my night results and that you cannot know yet. I will tell you what it is, however because I'm not completely naive I would like for you to shift your votes from me to Kiet, before I share what I know.

Thank you for reading all of that if you did. I hope you'll agree to keep me for later. If you don't, well no hard feelings, I would understand wanting me dead here and now. 

Be on the lookout for anyone who outright dismisses everything I just said and keeps pushing hard for my lynch, because that is what mafia would do. It's me or them now.

[Eliminate] Kiet

Alright Ali, I'm fine with that. I voted you limit the amount of kills against town but if you're going to help us then ok. Visit Arch, Boat or Lia. I think Arch is the most suspect of the 3 but since Lia hasn't really posted all that much and while Boat seems town to me, I can't be completely sure so it could be any of the 3.

Unvote Ali

Eliminate Kiet

I'm not too worried about the swiss guard because I can still redirect their attack if I target the right people but I don't know if they can bypass traps so when Nick gets back to me, I'll tell you guys. 

just to clear myself, I am the Retributionist and have served my purpose. There is nothing left for me to do but lynch the scums. But thanks for the confirmation Ali, we can now move things forward. 

Anyway can anyone tell me who claimed what, I've been very busy lately.

Here @Arch(and for anyone else who needs it). Currently confirmed/claimed roles.

Bean: Confirmed Oracle

Candy: Confirmed Trapper

Astra: Confirmed Chariot

Lykos: Claims Ghost/Shopkeeper

Sophy: Claims Scholar, no counterclaim

Arch: Claims Retributionist, no counterclaim

Kiet: Mostly confirmed mafia based off of evidence, either Swiss Guard or Cardinal

Ali: Admits to be Jihad

Lia/Boat: Unknown. One is the other Ghost/Shopkeeper while the other is the remaining Mafia

Lia and Boat haven't posted anything. I think Boat is town because he voted for Kiet last phase to equalize the votes but we'll see when they actually post something.

I tried to make up scenarios to slip through all that, but unfortunately there is way to much evidence pointing against us.

I could have tried to bullshit my way out and hope you would miss some evidence to let it slip.

But well it was a really unfortunate game.
I visited Lia N0 and got cockblocked for 2 nights. Well that should tell you what my and her role might be. If not, i can't help you more.

Also we used the Swiss Guard Ability Last night and killed Fali with it.
We thought Lykos would have been the Shopkeeper and Astra would visit him again to get more items, cause Astra was so sure that Lykos was Town, when he could also have been Jihad.

In the end it bit our tail. You already know most of it and with what i said, you already can make out who the last mafia is.

All i wish is, that i die after Ali. Don't let the slippery soap get out unpunished again.

This is my last request.