NickCrash

Hi. I’m dying right now from a cold and the headache it’s giving me is making unable to think straight sometimes (especially after finals) so sorry in advance. First, two non-visiting roles died. I’m assuming one of them was the mafia kill. As for the other, I want to say the jihad attack got redirected somehow, though I’m not sure. I’m asking Nick some questions so hopefully I’ll have some useful answers to share. Second, since Nicki isn’t alive, I’m going to assume she was targeted by the exorcist and that she’s out of the game. Third, @Hanyū got any useful info? Fourth, assuming I’m not dead before the phase change, I’ll try to post some nice. For now placeholder.

Eliminate Astra

On 12/16/2019 at 9:50 PM, Alistair said:

in case anyone's interested, atm I think amine, bean, AL and sopheria are town or at least not maf

everyone else is a strong suspect

Alright I know it's a little late but I am kinda curious why you think they are town, except for the one that died.

@Arch Amine because his Follower softclaim is uncontested, would have been too risky for a maf to do D1, and rings fairly true.

Bean because he's pushing ultra hard for my lynch for no reason, and I don't think he would if he were mafia. He's usually more cautious when he's mafia.

AL because he gamethrew. Last time he did that he was town. And I wouldn't have expected his maf mates to let him do that (turned out he was TP).

Soph because she withdrew her vote against AL when things were still uncertain and has nothing special to gain from that. I'm not sure at all, but that doesn't seem mafia to me.

@Chickens pls stop

Idk why you're doing that and it pisses me off

So I’ve got some answers. First, the target that the jihad chooses also gets attacked so that means Newt and Drago were the ones attacked at night and Candy was an unfortunate victim that visited the jihad’s target Jace too but he was mafia. Second, if the chariot tries to redirect the attack from the jihad, they will die so since the chariot didn’t die, the only kill they effected was the mafia kill if at all. 
We know that Nicki was exorcised from the hint Nick gave us so retributionist, don’t bother trying to revive Nicki. I would say other things, like how I feel about everyone else so far but my head is not allow it so maybe later.

Huh, so the color code Nick gave on the server has green = exorcised?

I should've told the retributionist to revive Nicki yesterday instead of just suggesting to do it at some point 😕

Among the others I'd say Trapper is the most worthwhile to revive, but they'd probably be targetted again right away if brought back. Troublemaker could be good too but it's a bit of a double-edged sword. At least they could use their ability right away, so even if mafia tries to kill Troublemaker again it won't matter.

Alright i was gonna post my conclusion about the nightkill but seems like astra came to the same conclusion i did.
Namely candy, jace and jihad all visited the same target, with jace triggering the trap so the jihad got out unscathed.
Looking at the discord roles confirms that nicki was excorcised, so no use for the retributionist going for her anymore, it's a real shame because with candy's claim of having forgotten her NA N0, nicki almost certainly knows who the jihad it (unless tha flavour text is a lie and it was nicki who was the mafia target)

Bean seems very oddly fixated on Alistair, which seems rather unusual for him from what i have seen, not sure what i to do with that, the last time he honestly tried pushing for a lynch like that was in L4D where he was a mafia role (albeit one outside of the mafia chat)
so for now i guess i am going for the faint hope that he might properly explain himself if he has something solid on ali if pressure is applied
[Eliminate] Bean
Please explain why you think Alistair is scum

13 hours ago, Sopheria said:

ill do it ^^

also i think lia is not mafia, because jace voted her 😅

I wouldn't be so sure if that, jace's vote on lia was rather inconsequential as the way he voted made it rather unlikely for anyone to follow, and mafia is very much able to vote mafia
I'd rather see lia post before making judgments on that, especialy since she didn't post last day and we know from amine's creeper softclaim that nicki was apparently the N0 silence
and kiet claimed transported, so the silence can't have been transported between lia and nicki, but maybe amine want's to elaborate what he exactly saw, as what he already claimed makes his role obvious, no other role could have really had that info (except mafia, and that didn't strike me as a mafia play)

Edited by Falirion
Spellcheck

I see its hunch maybe closer to observation. Well truth be told i thought it was an oracle call for a lynch. But alright hunches are somewhat relevant to this setup anyway.

I believe i still have plenty of time before phase change so I'll go back later as i hafta go to work now.

Okay then i actually did get a straight answer out of bean, no offense but i am kinda shocked

well i got what i wanted
[Unvote] Bean

3 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I can't believe the one time I miss day 1 this much stuff happens. 

Hi lia, just to confirm, are you imlying that you were not here for day 1 at all? or were you silenced by any chance? or both? (just to check)

This all is way to quiet tbh, as was the case day 1, @Bok Choi @CrimsonDragon21 @Hanyū any of you got anything to share?
(sry for pinging this early, i just don't want today to end up like D1)

On 12/15/2019 at 6:43 PM, Candy said:

I am here, forgot to NA but will no longer

and I have to yet read all of that but 

i do this

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

just so I can read less on future days 😂😂😂

Okay with this post and now her ability revealed, we can safely assume, that Nicki visited the Jihad N0, killing themself. What a fool.

As Nicki got exorcized, i still think, she told the other dead people, who she visited.
So whoever the Retributionist revives this night, will give us leads on who the Jihad might be. I already have some ideas who the Jihad might be, but they are mostly hunches on whom Nicki might visit N0. No proof.

So if the Retributionist is reading this, he should definetly go for the revive this Nightphase, before he actually kicks the bucket before doing it. On whom, he should decide for himself. Ali already listed some good picks.

1 minute ago, Falirion said:

This all is way to quiet tbh, as was the case day 1, @Bok Choi @CrimsonDragon21 @Hanyū any of you got anything to share?

(sry for pinging this early, i just don't want today to end up like D1)

Tfw you ping me, when i am making a post right now.

Yes, i am sorry. I had things to do, so i couldn't post till now. I might be more inactive till the holidays finally start.

7 hours ago, Alistair said:

@Chickens pls stop

Idk why you're doing that and it pisses me off

That's how it feels to be in my shoes 😕

It's kinda refreshing to not be on the receiving end of Beans continuous barrage.

With both roles (Trapper and Herbalist) who somehow could protect someone from harm gone, there is only the Transporter who could actually save confirmed townies.
The only confirmed Townie i see right now is Amine and maybe whoever get revived, which we might be sure that he is definetly not the Cardinal.

From what i read till now:
I have a big townlean on Lykos, Ali and Amine.
Those reads are mostly just my gut feeling and Amine being almost confirmed. I might be totally wrong about them and they might even flip as Jihad or maf, but for now i don't really suspect them.

I couldn't really build an opinion on the others yet.

But who i am looking at right now are Fali, Bok, Lia and Bean.

- Fali is a wicked player and he betrayed me once, so i made it my rule of thumb to never trust Fali again.

- Bok and Lia are in the same category of having not posted much, so it's hard to read them. Boat would have been in the same category, but he posted more on Day2, so idk. Rather keep an eye out on them.

- Bean is weird for going after Ali and not me for once. Imo there is something off.

[Eliminate] Bok

I vote Bok for now, cause i want to hear more from him.
And if he gets lynched cause of that, than it's revenge for betraying our team in Newts Mafia Game.

47 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

That's how it feels to be in my shoes 😕

It's kinda refreshing to not be on the receiving end of Beans continuous barrage.

With both roles (Trapper and Herbalist) who somehow could protect someone from harm gone, there is only the Transporter who could actually save confirmed townies.
The only confirmed Townie i see right now is Amine and maybe whoever get revived, which we might be sure that he is definetly not the Cardinal.

From what i read till now:
I have a big townlean on Lykos, Ali and Amine.
Those reads are mostly just my gut feeling and Amine being almost confirmed. I might be totally wrong about them and they might even flip as Jihad or maf, but for now i don't really suspect them.

I couldn't really build an opinion on the others yet.

But who i am looking at right now are Fali, Bok, Lia and Bean.

- Fali is a wicked player and he betrayed me once, so i made it my rule of thumb to never trust Fali again.

- Bok and Lia are in the same category of having not posted much, so it's hard to read them. Boat would have been in the same category, but he posted more on Day2, so idk. Rather keep an eye out on them.

- Bean is weird for going after Ali and not me for once. Imo there is something off.

[Eliminate] Bok

I vote Bok for now, cause i want to hear more from him.
And if he gets lynched cause of that, than it's revenge for betraying our team in Newts Mafia Game.

Now that you mention it, as A MATTER OF PRINCIPLEYOU MUST DIE

[UNCOTE ]ALISTAIR

[ELIMINATE] BLANKET

On 12/16/2019 at 4:46 AM, Jace Stormkirk said:

[unvote] drago

[eliminate] lía

his first vote was on Drago which was a placeholder then this post where he simply just changed vote no reasons whatsoever. Tbh I dont see any reason for him to change his vote without much saying.

[eliminate] Drago

2 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

again? i don't think there was a game so far where you DID trust me XD

8 minutes ago, Arch said:

his first vote was on Drago which was a placeholder then this post where he simply just changed vote no reasons whatsoever. Tbh I dont see any reason for him to change his vote without much saying.

[eliminate] Drago

pssst arch, drago died last night, he was the gossiper

Looking at the current playerlist, my dubious players are Arch, Astra, Bok, Fali, Lía and Boat. By process of elimination I think most if not all of the remaining scum is concentrated there.

The others don't seem to fit. Amine is almost confirmed Follower, Soph's and Bean's votes don't really benefit a mafia agenda, Kiet and to a somewhat lesser extent Lykos sound genuine to me.

As of now the count is:

Astra: 2 (Astra, Arch)

Kiet: 1 (Bean)

Bok: 1 (Kiet)

Rather than scattering our votes, which made most of them useless on D1, I'd rather focus our fire on a select few people to get results. With that in mind... I'm quite unsure about Astra, and Kiet sounds town to me, which leaves us with mybok.

[Eliminate] MyBok

I'm very open to changing that later, depending on what he has to say. He's but one of many potential suspects.

23 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Looking at the current playerlist, my dubious players are Arch, Astra, Bok, Fali, Lía and Boat. By process of elimination I think most if not all of the remaining scum is concentrated there.

The others don't seem to fit. Amine is almost confirmed Follower, Soph's and Bean's votes don't really benefit a mafia agenda, Kiet and to a somewhat lesser extent Lykos sound genuine to me.

As of now the count is:

Astra: 2 (Astra, Arch)

Kiet: 1 (Bean)

Bok: 1 (Kiet)

Rather than scattering our votes, which made most of them useless on D1, I'd rather focus our fire on a select few people to get results. With that in mind... I'm quite unsure about Astra, and Kiet sounds town to me, which leaves us with mybok.

[Eliminate] MyBok

I'm very open to changing that later, depending on what he has to say. He's but one of many potential suspects.

it's midday ^^

i havent learned much so ill vote someone from the last day

[eliminate] astra