Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

5 minutes ago, Newt said:

Hi guys I just wanted to point out that Ali voted for bean just to tie the votes with Kiet and didn't take it out when it wasn't needed anymore

Have a good dau

have a good dau too

• Thanks 1

My vote on Kiet was nothing serious. I saw the trolling and decided to go along with it to see what would happen, even if it paint a target on my back from going on a pointless bw. Funnily enough, Lykos is the one to call me out on this and tries to lynch me like back in derry. This isn't me trying to incriminate him, I feel neutral towards him for now. I just find it amusing for some odd reason that he's voting me. I'm going to honest here and say I don't feel off by anyone right now. The closest would be Bean for being so adamant on kill Kiet but even then, I can't tell with how random Bean gets. I'm going to hope that something happens later in the day will show up or else I'm probably going to go random.

Unvote Kiet

Now if you think about it

There is a large possibility of lynching the wrong person

So why dont you hang blanket

He died very quickly in the previous games so he should be used to it

You can continue his legacy of dying quickly just by voting him 

Isn't it wonderful

"My Vote on Kiet wasn't serious. I just followed along."

Pls those are excuses. I wouldn't have been the lynch for Day1 in 2 consecutive games, if it wasn't for those flimsy things.
Screw you all.

Also Bean being adamant on lynching me Day1 is like a meme, but there are somehow always people who go along with it for stupid reasons.

But i think lynching Bean is the wrong move. Cause lynching him won't really give us information.

I rather want to look at the people who came with the idea of Mafia abstaining from their NA. Which would be Lia and Ali? (not sure if i missed some)

Or look into why Amine gave Alistair towncredit for literally nothing.

So i think the right call would be to either lynch Ali or Amine.

[Eliminate] Amine

@Hanyū Speak Scum

• Global Mods

YOUR NOT-SO-MIDDAY-BUT-I'LL-DO-IT-ANYWAYS MIDDAY POST:

I kinda forgot to post this 8 hours ago due to life, but here's an unofficial 'midday' post. Y'all have just under a day left to vote. Please make sure you all meet post requirements and vote someone. You are required to vote to lynch someone every day, even on Day 1.

If the phase ended now, 3 people would not have met post requirements and a bunch of you wouldn't have voted either. You still have about 16 hours left to vote and meet your requirements, if I'm not mistaken.

In regards to the question I was asked before about guns, I have decided that guns can be discarded and replaced if not used. More specifically, if the player receiving a gun already has one, they are free to choose which gun (the new or the old one) to discard. They will not be told anything other than the fact they have received a gun, and can then choose from there which gun to discard. They will also not be told whether the gun they discarded was real or fake. As normal, if the player does not have a gun, they will simply just be told that they received a gun.

Enjoy the rest of your day phase, folks!

It's not that you said anything wrong Amine, it's just that you defended me when I didn't really need it, which had the unfortunate side-effect of making us both look kinda sus. It's nbd though.

Thread's dead and I'm probably not coming back to it before the day ends, so I'll adjust my vote now.

[Unvote] Bean

[Eliminate] Nano

The reason behind my change is based on Nano's claim, which is Common Infected.

- If he's telling the truth, he's the least useful of the townies. By revealing himself he forfeited the chance to act as a meatshield because mafia won't be interested in touching him. Losing him is nbd.

- If he's lying and is mafia, lynching him is just good, no questions asked.

- If he's lying and is another town role, well that sucks. I'm sorry for voting Nano if that's the case. Telling lies is bad

Sure that’s the right move @Alistair?

He’d might actually pull the trigger on you before his possible lynch to actually confirm whether the gun’s fabricated or not, regardless of alignments. 

This is Nano we’re talking about.

Knowing him, he do anything for fun.

14 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

He’d might actually pull the trigger on you before his possible lynch to actually confirm whether the gun’s fabricated or not, regardless of alignments. 

^^^^^^^^

That's a 2-person bandwagon, there's no need to get your head boiled all over it, is there? Not to mention, it's guaranteed that mafia would employ all sorts of tactics to make sure the false gun is shot, although I cannot confirm yours.

I've realized I cannot trust you for claiming early like in D&D, but this time, I choose to trust what the others have told about your trigger-happy hands that no one would gun you. If anything, Lia and Alistair pushing for you is mafia agenda.

[Eliminate] Lia

30 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

The mafia would know if the gun is fabricated.

• Global Mods

BANG!

You hear the sound of squealing as one of the zombies loses control and runs to attack a figure standing close to him. The screaming banshee sounds were from Nano, that much was obvious. He couldn't control himself and ran head first into a wall, colliding instantly. His brains splattered across the wall and its surrounding area. Unfortunately, his attack didn't go to plan. The infected ran to the scene, attracted by the noise. What they found in front of them wasn't what they were exactly expecting or hoping for... Oh well, free brains, right?

Nano's properly dead corpse was discovered. He was a Common Infected.

Zombies
1. Bok
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat
6. Lía
7. AL
8. Bean
9. Amine
10. Seal
11. Lykos
12. Nick
13: Ali
14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1]
15. Newt
16. Arch
17. Fali
18. Kiet

I.... i really shouldn't be surprised should I?
well that means nano was innocent (or the actress that visited a common infected and was given a fake gun from his collegue but that is stupid on any measure)
Well the good news from that is, if someone else has a gun, that one is real, don't reveal you have it, don't accept new ones, use it only when you are sure, it's our only confirmed real gun
i still have to make sense of who would be our best vote so i will stick with my gut for now.
current lynch votes make bean the lynch with 2 votes if i am not mistaken, everyone else voted for only has 1 vote