Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

3 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I suppose they didn't. The chances of hitting 1 mafia out of 15 possible targets is pretty low. Like 6% low.

Oh yeah. I just noticed the red part in your text (which I totally put there myself).

[Eliminate] Alistair

Best case scenario: I get shot.

Worst case scenario: I get shot.

I see red text as well

[eliminate] nick crash

Adding onto what I mentioned earlier, I suppose that an attacked + healed person would be notified. The same should apply in the case of the jailed + attacked person.

Nicki will clarify, when she gets the chance. I asked what would happen and she wasn't 100% certain, so I suppose that's not what happened last night.

However, if you were attacked and you know it, say so. 

List of ways to survive N0

A. Don't be Kiet

B. If you are Kiet

i) Be healed by the Charger

ii) Be jailed by the Smoker

iii) Have the Smoker roleblock the attacker

iv) Have the Jockey roleblock the attacker

v) Be the Tank who found the doctor                              - needs clarification: I assume we would not be notified. I also assume the doctor heals first, then gives a vest. 

vi) Mafias decide not to attack, for whichever reason

v, vi are less probable, nevertheless possible

ii is the most probable, because it's Kiet.

If they abstain from attacking just cuz one of em aint in the chat, all i can say is they have no balls. Like bruh the probability of them hitting their own is smaller than nano fcking going bonkers on us whatever the hell that means.

Honestly, if it was me abstainin for an attack then, i would just be tryna wait and frame randoms who got blocked and wait for the rb'ers to go explode on em and from there i have good targets. 

Although, that said, I dont know aside from me, if anyone is ballsy enough to waste N0 for such methods but I do know that there are others who knows this tactics. I mean its like one of the basics of mafia games where rb'ers are common shit.

well, anyway if t'was a dud(someone survive an attack for whatever reason), although i still believe it aint so, we'll be able to tell... but for now not everyone has said anything yet to shot down  this theory so I'm still leaving it an option

Wait where did it say Coach didn't have chat with the rest of the survivors?

It makes sense with the narrative but I think I missed something.

Also guys the instructions explicitly state kill Kiet d2. We're getting a little hasty here.

Unless it's like a due date or something. Proceed I guess.

9 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I see red text as well

Hold up I'm colorblind where's the red text?

2 minutes ago, sailboat said:

ike bruh the probability of them hitting their own is smaller than nano fcking going bonkers on us whatever the hell that means.

bruh Nano goes bonkers on a daily basis

2 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

OP states that Coach serves as this game's Sniper. Sniper typically isn't part of mafia chat.

@cicada for confirmation pls

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Also guys the instructions explicitly state kill Kiet d2. We're getting a little hasty here.

It doesn't explicitly state so but it states coach is the sniper, which as a role is usually not part if the mafia chat

also yes when i listed possibilities for no N0 death i forgot that the smoker target would also be protected, so yeah nick's list should be comprehensive

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

good question, now that i read the whole shit, it doesnt imply anything of the sort huh. oh well my point still stands

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Alistair said:

OP states that Coach serves as this game's Sniper. Sniper typically isn't part of mafia chat.

@cicada for confirmation pls

That is correct. Most of the roles, unless stated otherwise, usually go by the EpicMafia description. I kinda forgot to include that in the flavour text since I assumed everyone was familiar with Sniper anyway. My bad.

Coach, or the Sniper, is not in the Mafia chat.

• Thanks 2

now that university is out of the way i can join the chat
for those who are trying to lynch Alistair, i read his posts multiple times and nothing he said seems suspicious to me, so i believe he is town

4 hours ago, Aldo said:

Also, I pray your Nano-ness doesn't extend to shooting with fake guns too.

You underestimate the Nano-ness. He will shot any type of gun. Proof: Friday night mafia. 

Kiet being roleblocked doesn't tell us much since the roleblocker can stop someone from doing anything at night(I asked Nicki about this one). As for the no death N0, Nick basically listed most if not all what could have stop the kill from happening(at least from what I can think of). The only thing I have to add is that the tank wouldn't have been able to save themselves N0 because they act after the kill if I'm reading the priorities correctly. Also, I honestly doubt mafia would pass up a kill just not to kill the coach. Like Nick said, they had a 1/15 shot to hit the wrong person then again, DnD mafia happened.

5 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

You underestimate the Nano-ness. He will shot any type of gun. Proof: Friday night mafia. 

Kiet being roleblocked doesn't tell us much since the roleblocker can stop someone from doing anything at night(I asked Nicki about this one). As for the no death N0, Nick basically listed most if not all what could have stop the kill from happening(at least from what I can think of). The only thing I have to add is that the tank wouldn't have been able to save themselves N0 because they act after the kill if I'm reading the priorities correctly. Also, I honestly doubt mafia would pass up a kill just not to kill the coach. Like Nick said, they had a 1/15 shot to hit the wrong person then again, DnD mafia happened.

Oh true about the tank it isn't explicitly listed so it's in everything else, so no chance a vest caught that (doc also moves after the kill so if the tank was hit it would still be healed not vested)
well for DnD that was kinda the RIGHT target and only 1/13

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Seal said:

So does the rest of the mafia know who their sniper is?

The rest of the Mafia does not know who their Sniper is, and the Sniper does not know the identity of the rest of the Mafia.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I only shot what I thought were fake guns because I had a vest, though I still am really tempted to shoot this one