Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

3 hours ago, Newt said:

I'd just like to say that if things keep that way we should vote onf the quiet guys lol

And to show you my new icon do you guys like it

In my opinion it's nice Newt uwu

So some people are randomly voting, i see. I want to join too 🙂

*throws dice*
*gets 2*

Alright then, dice spoke [Eliminate] Aldo

I could change my vote later, if something will happen of course.

I am not liking the randomness that sort of seems not random. 
Voting off the quiet people is a good idea
But I'm quiet oops I guess 
Let's see what happens with today's pattern of votes, shall we?
[Eliminate] Arch

4 hours ago, Alistair said:

this day phase is weird

Mood.

Yeah things seems to be a bit quiet around here.

On another note, I'm with Bok. I'm not sure I really like the random voting. I don't think it will help us get anywhere.

I think I'll place a pressure vote on Anti-Loser in hopes he'll show up to provide us with something.

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

Drago's Daily Vote Count™

2 Arch (Fali, Bok)

1 Fali (Newt)

1 Boat (Ali)

1 Astra (Arch)

1 Bok (Aldo)

1 Aldo (Lykos)

1 AL (Drago)

P.S. @Newt That is the most beautiful icon ever and I love it 100/10.

• Thanks 1

Alright, read through things and I don’t have much to say. Kiet was roleblocked before he died, no one can be fully cleared. Either Nick or the doc protected Fali from the vig, though leaning towards that Nick did it. Vig has two more shoots left and might have had a lucky break if Fali is telling the truth, to which I have no idea. I want to say he’s telling the truth but I’m not sure about that since it was the vig who attack him and not the mafia so his alignment is still in the air. Hmm... I don’t really anyone on my scum radar besides Arch and that is because he hasn’t given a good reason as to why he’s voting me. @ArchWhat do you mean by based on instinct? 

BAWK BAWK 

( I wanna know it feels like )

BAWK BAWKAWAK

( playing like Seal... inactive ) 

BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK

( Kinda got bored and forgotten about this game ) 

BAWK

(Cause I’m sad today)

This day phase is a mess
To summarize, Seal and Amine are gonna get replaced or modkilled if the don't vote/say something soon
AL is trolling, boat's only contribution today is (very roundaboutly) stating that he doesn't believe me, but not voting me (i prefer newt here, he is atleast straightforward)
Lykos claims to vote randomly
Arch isn't answering the question's asked of him
I don't know what to think anymore this is a mess.

• Global Mods
On 11/22/2019 at 9:24 PM, Dragoknight said:

The role desc only states that the player's role and alignment will not be revealed once per game. I think it's based off of epicmafia rules so it can only be the person they visited last.

@cicada Is that correct?

Sorry for only getting back to this now, but that is half correct.

The clean applies for that night phase only. If the person they clean is not killed, nothing happens and their clean is wasted.

30 minutes ago, Hanyū said:

i did fulfill the post requirement, just the voting needs to be done

i dont really have any scum reads, but ill follow the others [Vote] Anti loser

😩👌

N

Bois and Gals

I’ll reveal my identity

Barney the Purple Dinosaur

• Global Mods

DAY TWO - END.

After leaving the small section with the stores, the survivors carried on forwards. They reached a forked path, one that was the stereotypical “bright” path that contained streetlamps and a living, healthy environment. The other path was desolate, save for the few corpses scattered across, and dark. Very dark. “I think I like the look of the brighter path, what do you guys think?” Ellis tried joking to keep high spirits. Nick just playfully flicked Ellis on the nose.

“Obviously, we’re going down the dark path. Don’t you know anything, Ellis?” After imitating the younger man’s accent, he pauses. “The dark places in games usually hold the most secrets and are usually more helpful in the long run.” He started walking down the dark path.

A group of infected suddenly appeared. The survivors didn’t really have the time, nor patience, to deal with them. After shooting one of the CEDA zombies, the survivors noticed that one of them had dropped some Boomer Bile, obviously CEDA was trying to do research on the Boomer’s puke before they turned. “Hey, what’s this?”

“Dunno, sweet cheeks. Try throwing it.” They picked up the puke bomb and yeeted it behind them. It had exploded on one of the infected a little behind them. All of the zombies launched themselves onto this individual. It smelt really nice, to the zombies at least. It wouldn’t hurt to have a little nibble, right…? Blood and guts flew everywhere as the zombies devoured the one covered in puke.

This bomb gave the survivors some time to escape. It was handy. Zoey made a mental note not to forget this little detail. She’d be telling Francis and Louis about it after all. They’d love to hear about this puke bomb. She found it interesting, too. It was like a pipe bomb, but better! She giggled to herself, keeping an eye out for more of this strange item. She’d be sure to snag some more later on!

Spoiler

There was a tie in votes between Arch and AL. RNG has decided to lynch AL.

unknown.png

AL has been lynched! He was the Uncommon Infected.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions (or tell me that you're abstaining). Day 3 begins between 12:30-1:00PM GMT on Monday.

Zombies
1. Bok
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat
6. Lía
7. AL as the Uncommon Infected. [Lynched D2]
8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]
9. Amine
10. Seal
11. Lykos
12. Nick as the Smoker. [Killed N1]
13: Ali
14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1]
15. Newt
16. Arch
17. Fali
18. Kiet as the Hunter. [Shot D1]

• Global Mods

DAY THREE.

The Survivors continued down the desolate path. As expected, it was empty. The fact that it was getting darker outside didn’t really help. They turned their flashlights on and made their way through, not realising that someone -- something invisible -- was following them. It was noting their every move, probably keeping an eye on other things. What was that something? Let’s just say Coach was watching from his screen. Perhaps Rochelle was with him, who knows? It's Rochelle, does anyone even care? They won’t respawn anytime soon, hohoho. This campaign was in Realism mode, after all...

The Director was also watching. He noted that it was time for something fun. Something that would make the game interesting. He decided to make a crescendo event happen. That was sure to get the Survivors in gear. He started spawning waves and waves of hordes. All of them groaned and yelled as they rapidly approached the Survivors.

“We need to get to higher ground!” Zoey, trying to take leadership, yelled. Perhaps she was trying to make sure her voice didn’t get drowned out. It was almost like they’d gone to see a metal band in a concert. That’s how loud it was right now. The boys followed her instruction, albeit Nick was far from entertained by the idea.

In what seemed like a rapid blur, acid shot out from seemingly nowhere. “GOO INBOUND!” “MOVE!” “What is this green shit?” The Survivors had to temporarily move out of the way, setting a decent amount of distance between the three of them, to completely avoid the acid. Luckily, it didn’t do any damage to the Survivors, but some Infected weren’t so lucky…

The Director got bored and decided to despawn the Spitter, but he had plans on making her return much, much later, I’m sure. A singular patch of acid was found beneath her feet. At least this problem wouldn’t hinder the Survivors… for now. What happened next would depend solely on all of the Players…Just who would emerge victorious? Perhaps the Survivors would get wiped out, or maybe they would find the escape vehicle.

It was still far too soon to tell, but everyone was running out of endurance. The Survivors were visibly getting tired and worn out, but the Infected were beginning to get bored. We’ll figure out soon enough. The sound of rhythmic tapping could be heard from somewhere in the distance...

Alistair has properly died! He was the Spitter.
Lykos has properly died! He was a Common Infected.

It is now Day 3. You have around 48 hours to do Day things. Night 3 will begin by 2:30PM GMT, the earliest, on Wednesday. Since Wednesdays are busy for me, I will let you know if the phase has to be extended closer to the time.

Zombies
1. Bok
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat
6. Lía
7. AL as the Uncommon Infected. [Lynched D2]
8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]
9. Amine
10. Seal
11. Lykos as a Common Infected. [Killed N2]
12. Nick as the Smoker. [Killed N1]
13: Ali as the Spitter. [Killed N2]
14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1]
15. Newt
16. Arch
17. Fali
18. Kiet as the Hunter. [Shot D1]

So we have 2 deaths, both town, and the spitter is dead.

I guess maf targeted spitter and the spitter attacked Lykos? Seems like an odd move to me.

And then you have the phase change post.

1 hour ago, cicada said:

The Director got bored and decided to despawn the Spitter, but he had plans on making her return much, much later, I’m sure.

This can only mean one thing.

Nicki is a guy confirmed.

• Haha 1

• Global Mods
Just now, Dragoknight said:

This can only mean one thing.

Nicki is a guy confirmed.

Yes, I'm sorry to say that I have deceived you guys all along. You were expecting Nicki, but it was me, DIO!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

So we basically lost most of our killing power with two guns as our only way to kill mafia without lynching. Also one of those guns is up in the air in whether or not it’s fake while the real one from N1 might be on a dead person. I’m not being all that optimistic now am I. Well, um... we might have is that we killed the actress ? Honestly I don’t know if there is a positive right now. I’m going to try to make this day productive and do this. 
Eliminate Boat

You haven’t really talked all that much so talk. 

well this is interesting. Ali has probably died and was the spitter? And the fact that the spitter will return much later....I dont know what are you guys are getting from it but I feel like Ali was the actress and the real spitter will be revealed(return) when they dies.

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

So we have 2 deaths, both town, and the spitter is dead.

I guess maf targeted spitter and the spitter attacked Lykos? Seems like an odd move to me.

I mean we are not sure if the real spitter is dead yet. Tell me what do you think about him being "probably" dead?