Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

12 minutes ago, Alistair said:

fuq how did you find out :crygery:

That's because im mafia and thats how we understood it duh

Dw Ali you are safe for now, I've discussed with Kiet and we won't kill you for now

• Thanks 1

Why the hell are people claiming mafia?

What on earth is happening? 

Placeholder: Eliminate Bean

YOU ARE SOURCE OF THE “CRAZY”.

YOU MUST BE PUT DOWN rando vote.

(More so your post isn’t as impressive as the previous games) 

Alrighty so we’re against a fabricator, an Actress, a Sniper, and a Janitor 

My golly, these role are terrifying good.

I can practically imagine the chaos of guns blasting off like no tomorrow least we’re smart enough.

Both the Janitor and Actress will inevitable  prepare an escape route (fake role-claim) for one of their members.

And the moment we actually make progress, Mr or Ms Sniper pops a bullet off one of us. 

Anybody got any suggestions to prepare in advance against mainly the janitor/actress?

Everybody pleas listen

There was no kill because the killer, blanket the gamethrower got roleblocked.

Please believe me and lynch him

If he wasn't mafia, mafia would have killed him yesterday

Please kill him or shoot him

I don't even know what's going on right now. Here, Eliminate Kiet. We have to lynch him D1 three games in a row right?

I'll change this later. After all, Nicki said to kill him D2 instead of D1.

12 hours ago, Nano4 said:

I only shot what I thought were fake guns because I had a vest, though I still am really tempted to shoot this one

Do it, everyone is gamethrowing right now. Even me

Just what is going on here? I get it Kiet is trolling (and so are a few others) but quite honestly i don't see a reason to lynch him over that, the roleblock is something but there are quite a few different ways the N0 no death could have happened. But really is Kiet trying to get into Beans turf of "no one takes your posts seriously"? because it's not working

As for ALs point after thinking about it, i don't think we can. like even if we did a massclaim (which is a boring way to play anyway) before the janitor does it's thing, the mafia could in the worst case for them claim vanilla, and we'd end up with 9 vanilla claims, the vigi would kill itself on one of those eventually, and the mafia would know all our power roles... i don't think it would work out that well.
Ig all we can do is take roleclaims after a kill got cleaned with a massive grain of salt

I don't get why so many votes are on Kiet to be honest, do you think a maf would roleclaim on D1? I mean that could even happen in one game lol

I don't know what's going on here too but for now i suspect Bok and Astra to be mafs for have joined in the bandwagon...hmm let's see which one of them 🤔

[Eliminate] Astra125

Edited by LykosHand
added some words

2 hours ago, Falirion said:

JAs for ALs point after thinking about it, i don't think we can. like even if we did a massclaim (which is a boring way to play anyway) before the janitor does it's thing, the mafia could in the worst case for them claim vanilla, and we'd end up with 9 vanilla claims, the vigi would kill itself on one of those eventually, and the mafia would know all our power roles... i don't think it would work out that well.

If I had a power role, I would definitely claim Vanilla Townie.

We might end up with a lot more similar claims that you'd think.

After the first few nights, it depends on how the game has played out.

If, for example, the Sniper has already shot, they can claim a power role and force a polarization of the votes, if the townie reveals themselves for the counterclaim.

If not, then they might get away with it, as town has no night chats with each other, and town usually doesn't lynch power uncontested claims unless the person on the podium is acting really scummy.

Janitor works once in the game, so a good time to use their magic would be around N3.

That's dependant on how mafia does, and how suspected the janitor is, so they wouldn't waste their ability.

It's also depending on how the mafia has read town. They might be baiting the veteran etc.

The fact we have 5 vanilla simply shows how ineffective Janitor can be, as I suppose they themselves don't know the alignment of the player they wipe clean.

As for the actress, I suppose a few roles will not work. 

Boomer is obvious why.

Witch and Vigilante are dependant on the circumstances.

Given we have a lot of vanilla, but no "looker" or 2nd investigative role, the actress works as a reverse janitor. 

It might become important in situation where a misslynch could cost us the game.

Last, about the Fabricator.

Since the guns can go to the wrong hands, and the only people who know for a fact that they have received a functional one are mafia, I would advise against giving them.

That, naturally, turns the "Uncommon Infected" into a Vanilla with future prospects, but eliminates a lot of complications in the game.

At least, until we dispose of the Fabricator themselves. 

Alternatively, I can depend on Town deciding not to use the guns, but that's less systematic an approach and prone to loopholes.

A mafia could simply decide to ignore me, or even try to discredit this proposal in the thread, saying I'm talking rubbish or w/e.

A townie might be too trigger-happy. points at... nothing because he can smell the gunpowder

Okay let's stop fucking around and giving mafia a smokescreen. 
The mafia could have abstained because there are two roles that could make the kill backfire (witch and boomer) on top of the sniper who they don't want to kill, which muddies the waters. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the fact that they went straight for the N0 gun to Nano, which is like throwing that night action away just because of how obvious of a move it is. I don't think a mafia that does that is a mafia that wouldn't to take the risk with the night kill, but I must admit this is 100% speculation and it really could go either way. This could also be Nano lying to us, as we have no way to prove that he got a gun and, since it will be generally agreed that if Nano were to receive a gun in N0 it's like 99% certain it comes from the fabricator, it's a safe claim for him to make. I want to go ahead and say that the fabricator could have given a gun to someone else and they are using Nano to give that person a false sense of security. It could backfire (lol) if the person who actually got the fake gun was to shoot on D1, but this is unlikely enough to consider the plan viable because people usually shoot without a warning, so we could never know when someone got the gun that backfired.

Ok Lia told us to stop fucking around so no more FUN

Well there's nothing really to go off on this day so here are the few suspicious things I've noticed:

- Kiet claiming being roleblocked on a night that there were no kills. I can see myself doing that if I was mafia.

- Bean trying to force a bandwagon on Kiet. Yeah, Bean always does that, but this time he is actually trying to convince us to do that. Keep an eye on bean if Kiet ever flips town.

- Alistair calling attention towards the Coach. If I was the coach, I would try to find a way to indirectly tell mafia who I was. Ali is the only one who seemed like it did it, today.

- Amine saying that Ali is town just for a few posts. How can you say someone is town by reading 2 or 3 posts?

- Bok cuz he voted Kiet

- Lia, she told us to stop having fun.

My serious vote goes for:

[Unvote] Aldo

[Eliminate] Bean

I'm not sure who to vote for and lynching bean is good for us even if hes town so lmao

But my jokingly vote is still for Kiet

Fair enough, that scenario was made under the assumption that townies would be truthful about their roles, which given the setup would just not work out well.
As for the Janitor wiping someone, and not knowing what role they had, the actress knows what role they are currently assuming right? so couldn't she scout for a viable target? that was what AL was suggesting mafia will likely do.

as for the fabricator i mentioned it before but for some reason he can pass out fake vests while, the uncommon only passes guns, so just to drive the point home, if you get a vest and are not the tank the vest is fake (although give that and the fake gun is a suicide button handed to someone i don't see why they would pass vests)

and suspicions... with how the day went so far there are no really solid townreads on anyone for me (well duh) but right now, i don't like boks Vote against Kiet, it smells like he is trying to get the bandwagon rolling after beans vote, so
[Eliminate] Bok

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

Okay let's stop fucking around and giving mafia a smokescreen. 
The mafia could have abstained because there are two roles that could make the kill backfire (witch and boomer) on top of the sniper who they don't want to kill, which muddies the waters. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the fact that they went straight for the N0 gun to Nano, which is like throwing that night action away just because of how obvious of a move it is. I don't think a mafia that does that is a mafia that wouldn't to take the risk with the night kill, but I must admit this is 100% speculation and it really could go either way. This could also be Nano lying to us, as we have no way to prove that he got a gun and, since it will be generally agreed that if Nano were to receive a gun in N0 it's like 99% certain it comes from the fabricator, it's a safe claim for him to make. I want to go ahead and say that the fabricator could have given a gun to someone else and they are using Nano to give that person a false sense of security. It could backfire (lol) if the person who actually got the fake gun was to shoot on D1, but this is unlikely enough to consider the plan viable because people usually shoot without a warning, so we could never know when someone got the gun that backfired.

I’LL SHOOT THE GUN IF YOU QUESTION ME, DON’T THINK I WON’T

"Bok because he voted Kiet"

Idk how is that suspicious I do it every game now 

I was being sarcastic guys my vote wasn't serious xD. And I remembered to change it this time too!

Scummy reads go to Aldo for now because of his weird defensiveness against Newt's sarcasm that was probably a lot more sarcastic than mine. I also think Astra is a bit sus, but tbh not a lot to go on there, just a hunch.  I don't think Ali was necessarily hinting he was the coach, but we'll see as time goes on.

We should also keep an eye on popular targets for the maf kill, and see how long they stay alive. Such as Ali. 

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Aldo

HENLO MIDDAY UPDATE PRESENTED BY YOUR HOST ALISTAArglglglgl *dies strangled by nicki*

Unless I'm mistaken, which is possible because I don't like keeping tracks of votes, the current situation is:

- Kiet: 3 (Bean, Bok, Astra)

- Bean: 2 (AL, Newt)

- Alistair: 1 (Nick)

- Nick: 1 (Nano)

- Lía: 1 (Lía)

- Astra: 1 (Lykos)

- Bok: 1 (Fali)

Predictably this is going a bit all over the place. Couple things I've noted about the players tho:

• Kiet being maf is topmeme, a few people are actually starting to bw him, it's all pretty funny tbh. However, I kinda feel like this situation is indirectly giving him towncred, when he actually didn't do much of anything to earn it. I'm a bit on the fence about defending him.
  • Nano did make his usual early claims, but both of them (vanilla infected and having received a fake gun) are pretty safe so that doesn't mean much imo.
  • Newt's having too much fun which isn't allowed by the fun police. He makes sense overall, even if his reason for suspecting I'm Coach is flimsy. I just didn't forget about him.
  • AL's behavior strikes me as super safe. It's not a bad thing in itself but I was expecting some more chaos from him.
  • Falirion and Lykos spontaneously reacted to the early Kiet bw, expressing similar doubts about it. I don't think they're on the same side as the early bandwagoners, namely Bean, Bok and Astra. However, they could be on the same side as each other.
  • Nick had a somewhat slow start then went ultra instinct with his analysis of scum roles. Doesn't mean that much, since putting some thoughts into how these roles work is something scum themselves could easily do. Neutral read on him for now.
  • Aldo, Boat, Drago, Amine, Seal, Bok... not much to go by. Amine stands out somewhat, for trying to prevent a bandwagon against me when there was none to begin with, which is a bit surprising. Could just be his way to intervene despite not having much to add. Bok's vote on Kiet is definitely odd though.
  • Lía and Astra's contributions are very measured. Lía's second post has an accent of truth to it but I can't read Astra for the life of me.
  • Arch is the only player not to have said a word yet.

[Eliminate] Bean

This placeholder vote mostly aims to bring balance to the Force. I don't like the idea of a 100% Kiet lynch and would rather take the RNG chance if it came down to it.

That said, there's still plenty of time for things to move.

• Haha 4