Legends of Derry [Game over - Town & Tailor WIN]

NickCrash

@Arch Well that's cool, naturally I'm a bit worried that if we do let you reach your wincon, you'll choose to take a townie down with you instead of helping us. Concretely we can't be sure that you'll kill the designated target, so it's kind of a leap of faith for us.

That said, provided what you are saying is true (which I think it is because if it isn't, I really don't know what you're trying to achieve by claiming Jester), we also can't let you live. We'd be giving a free, functional gun to the Coyote.

I'm keeping my vote against you. If you're sincere about helping us, I would suggest hitting either Amber or Sopheria. They're the ones I suspect the most atm. 

To everyone else, if Seal and I are found burnt and unrecognizable by the morning, know that we were both town.

What was that? The biggest bluff we have had since I remember? A bold move, I like it.
I think I'm fine with the Jester lynch if we can still use it as a town kill. We know AL is town or hitting us with the 69420 iq plays and the Jester should learn the medium's identity after death and before having to decide their kill (although this isnt specified anywhere but I think it'd make sense for it to work that way), so that's two town targets off the list, meaning there's more than a 50/50 chance even if a random target is chosen. I don't see why Arch would betray us, it would only hurt his credibility in future games.

[Unvote] Alistair
[Eliminate] Arch

I think it's interesting how I'm no longer in Ali's suspect list and I'd like to know the reasons.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Alistair said:

@Arch Well that's cool, naturally I'm a bit worried that if we do let you reach your wincon, you'll choose to take a townie down with you instead of helping us. Concretely we can't be sure that you'll kill the designated target, so it's kind of a leap of faith for us.

That said, provided what you are saying is true (which I think it is because if it isn't, I really don't know what you're trying to achieve by claiming Jester), we also can't let you live. We'd be giving a free, functional gun to the Coyote.

I'm keeping my vote against you. If you're sincere about helping us, I would suggest hitting either Amber or Sopheria. They're the ones I suspect the most atm. 

To everyone else, if Seal and I are found burnt and unrecognizable by the morning, know that we were both town.

Alright Sopheria then. Sayonara

tumblr_nt5mdl2Reb1sffn4io1_500.gif

Okay, so I saw my name being mentioned as suspicious. I’ll try to help out. I am suspicious of AL to an incredible degree right now. 

in fact, Eliminate Anti-Loser

I am confident AL is the coyote, because I don’t believe AL is actually being an idiot and roleclaiming. 

in other news, I suspect Aldo for asking the next doused person to reveal themselves almost immediately after I said why it was a bad idea

On a further note, Alistair is also a suspect of mine simply because of the intense suspicion he keeps trying to focus on me. It’s a clever strategy, considering I don’t post often and am fairly quiet in mafia games. And also not good at them

INCIDENT

I was sitting on a bench, looking at the people. It doesn't look like they notice me. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. They have their own troubles, I'm sure.

It was a beatiful evening, the sun had already started hiding behind the mountains, and a few romantics had already been to the park to enjoy the orange turning purple.

These few days have been hectic. Everyone needs a break, once in a while. Good, evil; meaningless words, if you ask me. Everyone is on their own journey towards happiness. 

I happened to be sitting next to Aldo, or rather the very next bench. I could read the determination in his eyes. He was looking at the distance, planning his next move.

Across the park was Candy, eating her sweets, talking on the phone, not really appreciating the sunset. I suppose she also came here to relax, although it doesn't look very much like it. Then, shy to approach, sitting alone behind the bushes, was Seal. I remember Seal was never the most outgoing person, nor the most talkative. So even if I thought for a moment I should approach and get an insider's view on the city events, his glare told me he didn't wish to be disturbed. This was a break for everyone, almost sacred.

Then it happened.

Arch was following Alistair and Amber towards the park. The two were quarreling whether there was something fishy about their relationship, and Amber demanded to know what Ali's thoughts and feelings were. Arch was seemingly amazed by the conversation, read their lips, didn't seem to be bothered they'd find out any time. He was a bit weird, occasionally drunk, but nevertheless, harmless. He had tried to strike a deal before with the "town", and it looked like it was going well. 

Arch didn't know he himself was being followed.

An arm was extended, a piece of cloth was felt on Arch's mouth and nose, a few instances of drowsiness followed, a fall ensued.

Yet, it was a silent fall, as the same arms that drugged him were strong enough to hold him. The coyote avoided the attention once more.

Arch was dragged back into the alley. Ali heard 3 gunshots. Amber was too preoccupied with his accusations he didn't immediately understand what was going on.

Everyone in the park snapped back into the reality we have grown to endure. Another death had happened.

We all ran towards the location of the noise. First arrived Ali. He saw Arch's body next to the dumpster. The blood stains were obvious.

Ali understood what was going on, and waited for the rest to reach the scene, to discuss together what to do, to bury the body, to find the culprits.

They searched through his clothes, and found a note, seemingly written by Arch, inside a sealed envelope.

You could say I stole it. I unsealed it and read it at the safety of my safehouse by the lake. It read: 

"I want to die. I am a coward. I never told anyone what happened, and I don't plan to anytime soon. The events have taken a toll on me, and I can no longer bear them. Please, someone help me escape this constant hell. I know I can't do it myself. I can't do it alone. I'm afraid, but I'm also very confused. The only way to win... is not to play"

It looks like the deaths have been normalized. I didn't hear any screams today. Nor did I see instant accusations or paranoia. The citizens have been accustomed to people dying in the streets by the numbers. They didn't care a person they knew their whole lives was no more. Some people are only interested in their own survival, no matter the cost. Derry has once again changed. I don't want to be absolute, but this is not human behavior. This is something else. It's something... distasteful. Derry has become a city of demons.

And that's not okay. 

With Arch being a dead Jester, unless I'm mistaken there are 1 vote on me, 1 vote on Aldo, and 1 vote on A-L. The Arch votes should logically be voided.

I know of my own innocence and I'm not convinced Aldo or A-L are guilty.

[Eliminate] Sopheria

@Aldo @Anti-loser consider changing your votes, please. I'd rather lynch Sopheria than risk a multiple-ended tie, with us 3 being the other ends.

Oof. Didn't see that coming.

Current votes:

5 Arch (Nicki, Ali, Aldo, Candy, Lia,)

1 Ali (Anti)

1 Aldo (Sophie)

1 Anti (Amber)

On 11/5/2019 at 12:22 PM, Alistair said:

I think it would be useful for each of the remaining players to post a similar list of who they think could be the 5 evils. After a large enough sample is gathered, let's see which name(s) are the most frequently mentioned.

Sure thing. It should help town form a consensus.

My main suspicions are of Amber now. All he's been doing is trying to cast away shade from himself. Seems awful suspicious to me.

I'm also somewhat suspicious about Sophie. Not only does it seem she's avoiding posting, she hasn't even tried to help town one bit.

After that, its hard to say.

I would guess that the 4 evils left are Amber and Sophie, and possibly Seal and Candy based on reads.

@Seal With Arch death, I liked to propose that both of us prepare a suspect list (can be short/simple) amongts the remaining people.

Can be something like

Alister - Attempting a 5 v 6 lynch last day 

Potentially trying to find the possible mayor. 

Sophy - Mysterious and strikes in wrong way

Anti - Roleclaim but slight townlean on behaviour 

And so on with reasoning 

1 minute ago, Candy said:

wait didn't Arch say he was gonna haunt Sopheria? what's the point of lynching them now?

Arch could have done that if he was hung. He wasn't. He was gunned down by the Coyote and lost the game. He ain't gonna haunt anyone now =/

Just now, Alistair said:

Arch could have done that if he was hung. He wasn't. He was gunned down by the Coyote and lost the game. He ain't gonna haunt anyone now =/

oof coyote be a bitsh but ok

[Eliminate] Drago

Sopheria is definitely not the coyote. I'll place my eggs on a basket that has possibility of being it

• Global Mods

I’m not sure what the Coyote was going for since this framed Sophy and leads some people to believe it wasn’t her as a result. Unless that’s what Sophy wanted to achieve all along. 🤷‍♀️

I’m not sure if that’s Sophy’s play style if I’m honest. Also, I’m not too sure if the Witch acts during the day or during the night (or both), however, judging by the flavour text, I feel it’s likely that it was of the Coyote’s own doing.

I feel like someone else could’ve been shot instead of Arch if he didn’t reveal that he was the Jester. That’s probably partially why the Coyote killed him.

Drago is going to die if a doctor doesn’t visit him, but this could be wasting a heal. Then again, I think most (if not all) of the night killing roles are dead anyway. We just have to decide whether lynching him or healing him is worth it or not.

Not sure if I need to unvote to change my vote, but I’ll do so anyways for the sake of Nick’s sanity. 😛

[unvote] Arch

[eliminate] Drago.

I honestly don’t know if this is a good idea, but it’s my only idea for now. I think we have enough time, so I’ll change votes if required.

• Like 1

I don't know if Sopheria is town or not but I'm 99% sure she didn't kill Arch lol.

Anti - I believe his claim, and if it isn't truthful I don't see why the real psychiatrist whose role is kinda useless now wouldn't have counterclaimed, maybe to get the coyote? Unlikely.

Alistair - I already shared my theory about him being the arsonist, I haven't changed my mind about it, but I think he and I tend to fall into this kind of antagonistic dynamic in most games so in general take my reads on him with a grain of salt.

Drago - Is dying lol,

Aldo - Seems to genuinely be trying to help, strong townlean.

Nicki - Still a bit iffy, could go either way.

Candy - Actually the coyote trust me mark my words She's present but not saying much of substance, could go either way.

Lia - Obviously town, don't even dare think otherwise.

Amber - A bit iffy. I'm getting third party kind of vibes here. Maybe the Taylor?

Sopheria - She's the kind of player that tends to slip through the cracks, so I'm not entirely opposed to lynching her. I still feel like she's town, but it's hard to tell with so little to go off of.

Seal - Same as soph. Genuinely doused by Arsonist, so might die anyways.

If I had to guess right now I'd say Ali arsonist, Nicki witch, Candy coyote and Amber taylor. The only thing that makes me feel unsure about that is the lack of info on Seal and Soph. I'm a bit concerned with finding the arsonist because I think I might wake up soaking wet next day phase.

Well it looks like Amber's gaining traction. I'm not sure what the Coyote was trying to go for but I guess I'll do my part since Candy seemed adamant enough in it not being Sophie.

I hope this is the right move

[Unvote] Sophie

[Eliminate] Amber

Aight, I’m going to say this. You know how I mentioned above that I suspect AL? That’s because I am the the Psychiatrist. I wasn’t going to say it because I was hoping the coyote would pick AL and end up getting a fake gun off of her, then shoot using it. I was planning to rat her out the next day phase, but I guess that won’t work now.

ok WTF AL. maybe Michael Jackson does have IQ level over 9000

or maybe Amber has IQ level = GOD and is tricking us rn

but one thing is certain

my IQ level is as smol as my d*ck

[Unvote] Amber

[Eliminate] AL

• Haha 1

wait, females don’t have that 

Anyways who’s “her” Amber 

And who’s “he” Nicki (me?)

Y'all tryna complicate the situation more than it already is. So let me complicate things even more. Here’s my mode

Alister - Theories behind being Arsonist, tryna find the mayor which Ali have not countered yet, was against killing the jester first halve and now willing to let the jester die before. Regardless of motive, Alistair probably went on this knowing he’s likely been caught. 

Candy - Involved in both Nano and Arch’s bandwagon lynch before roleclaim. Strange behaviour and jumps on conclusion. 

Sophy - Doesn’t question much and doesn’t hunt. Honest person but reaches the bare minimum of contribution.

Anti - Roleclaims as psychiatrist but counter claimed by Amber. Behaviour has been really off putting. Also smh. 

Sophy, same as before give something that proves your innocence and my vote goes back on Ali.

I’ll do these later since I’m at school. 

Nicki - 

Seal - 

Drago - 

Lia - 

Amber - 
AIdo - 

@Walpurgis Think carefully of my “intent and risk”