Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

39 minutes ago, Incompl said:

I used an Escape Rope to get out of the Distortion World but now I can't find a way to get back in, is there any? Thanks

I don't think that there is a way. If there is, honestly i never found it :/.

Edited by LykosHand

On 7/21/2017 at 10:49 PM, Yagami said:

You have skipped the event for now.The cresselia event is really early.I only had 3 or 4 pokemons at that time and cresselia was only level 15.

You can again catch it when you return to larcheus academy for story purposes.The pokemon will be at level 65.

Alright, I deleted my save file and repeated the game. I'm at the Academy right now. Where do I find Cresselia? Do I need any items to summon her?

10 hours ago, Rainlove said:

Alright, I deleted my save file and repeated the game. I'm at the Academy right now. Where do I find Cresselia? Do I need any items to summon her?

You will find cresselia in team lightning hideout in the library of the academy.

Spoiler

capture000.thumb.PNG.997cf4eb768c81b4f19738de0ead6a4d.PNG

There are 2 machines containing cresselia and darkrai.You can only open one of the machine to get cresselia.But it is hard to catch it with only normal pokeballs.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Yagami said:

You will find cresselia in team lightning hideout in the library of the academy.

Reveal hidden contents

capture000.thumb.PNG.997cf4eb768c81b4f19738de0ead6a4d.PNG

There are 2 machines containing cresselia and darkrai.You can only open one of the machine to get cresselia.But it is hard to catch it with only normal pokeballs.

You're amazing!. Thanks Sweety~

On 30/7/2017 at 11:15 PM, Damien said:

Aight how the hell do I get pass the puzzle in Berro City Gym?! I EXPLORED EVERYWHERE. 

Sorry for the late reply, i see your post now.

Try to watch these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksdgtO8CiPs

From 8:00 onwards 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTZ6x-uaJ4

I am currently in Ordeo City and I am supposed to fight Therus. I got blown back the first time, but now whenever I try to battle him again he never actually goes into the time machine again but just keeps being stuck here: 

dRZadAMxSOWjWk4xXidqYQ.png

I also can't leave the house, any way for me to still continue playing the game? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could anyone help me I'm doing a run of Full Moon where I don't use pokemons I normally do, so I'm not using the regular fighting type I normally use on the game so I would like to use another fighting type pokemon, I've seen that Mienfoo is obtainable in the wild but I can't find it anywhere, anyone knows where mienfoo might be, and if yes could someone tell me where can I find it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I need some help, I've been trying to play full moon for a while but everytime i boot it up and get to the press start screen I get something that says

"Script 'PField_Field' line 1448: TypeError occured.

cannot convert Fixnum into String

Edit: I've downloaded and re-downloaded the game at least 12 times

Edited by Axel553

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...