Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

4 minutes ago, Tomek said:

downloaded, what does it do?

In practice you have to add it to your data folder, and in theory when you are fighting against Noxia shouldn't crash you

Edit: okay so you have to send your saved file to the developer :/ 

Edited by LykosHand

14 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

like EyeHawk said, did you check the Diary? its in the room up-stairs

Thanks for the help,but I got past that I only need help in finding her in corsol cave.I forgot her name its been awhile.

3 hours ago, Damien said:

Thanks for the help,but I got past that I only need help in finding her in corsol cave.I forgot her name its been awhile.

what was the last thing you did?

Just now, Tomek said:

Is there any good place for grinding levels? I have few mons I want to use but grindng in this game is such a pain in the a$$ hahah

Unfortunately you have to train them with the wild mons as far as i know :/ 

Ok,I waited for ABOUT a week and a half for someone to help me,its not with my SAVE FILE its where I can get Rock Smash,that's the only I can progress the story,trust me I want to progress so I am playing Insurgence while I wait. Oh and JUST a question: Can I beat the "Trainer School" with just Delta Charmeleon (adamant) and Beedrill? Feel free to answer either question and I am RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE PLEASE HELP.

3 hours ago, Damien said:

Ok,I waited for ABOUT a week and a half for someone to help me,its not with my SAVE FILE its where I can get Rock Smash,that's the only I can progress the story,trust me I want to progress so I am playing Insurgence while I wait. Oh and JUST a question: Can I beat the "Trainer School" with just Delta Charmeleon (adamant) and Beedrill? Feel free to answer either question and I am RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE PLEASE HELP.

I suggest you to look a let's play from the game everytime you are stuck, for example this: 

It's Pokemon Full Moon.

I was about to battle a trainer but the game suddenly restarted cuz it took too long to process and saved in between that trainer talking to me, about to battle.

Opened the game again and im stuck. Cant do anything. People still move, music still plays. Im stuck in front of that stupid trainer. I tried to delete my save file so I can access my saved file before this happened.....but they seriously had to save all of it in one rxdata file.....help me please. I cant afford to restart the game

• Global Mods
17 minutes ago, aGoodCabinet2 said:

It's Pokemon Full Moon.

I was about to battle a trainer but the game suddenly restarted cuz it took too long to process and saved in between that trainer talking to me, about to battle.

Opened the game again and im stuck. Cant do anything. People still move, music still plays. Im stuck in front of that stupid trainer. I tried to delete my save file so I can access my saved file before this happened.....but they seriously had to save all of it in one rxdata file.....help me please. I cant afford to restart the game

Full Moon does have a thread here. I merged your topic into the Full Moon one, since for fangames besides Reborn and Rejuvenation, it's generally preferred to keep all discussion of them to one thread. 

For this issue, I'd recommend either posting your save file here for someone to help (I wouldn't be able to do it personally as I run into errors when trying to open recent episodes of Full Moon in RPG Maker, but someone else might be able to do it) or contacting the creator. I've spoken to the creator before since I was also stuck in a similar way once and he helped me with that when I emailed him, explained what was happening, and sent my save file. 

On 25/06/2017 at 0:23 AM, Damien said:

I bought the gift for Chan.watched the Cutscene,saw the arguement,then it told me to find her at Corsol Cave but I don't have Rock Smash

i dont know if you're still stuck, but just in cas: you DONT need rock smash, interact with the crystals scattered in the cave and they'll open paths for you to proceed

• 2 weeks later...