Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

i would but i unfortunately dont remember myself.......... porbably cuz i dont believe i ever caught one in my playthru as i alrdy had other mons that fit the bill to my preferences............... gonna take a possibly obvious guess and say somehwere that has a cold environment

• 3 weeks later...

You can get Larvitar in the grass in Clay City

Eevee is encoutered in route 515 ( below Clay City)

Can't remember exactly how many badges you need to have to reach Clay City. But after reaching Clay City it will take a while before you can enter route 515

12 hours ago, Marrick168 said:

You can get Larvitar in the grass in Clay City

Eevee is encoutered in route 515 ( below Clay City)

Can't remember exactly how many badges you need to have to reach Clay City. But after reaching Clay City it will take a while before you can enter route 515

Thanks for answering my question. I appreciate it.

On 12/10/2018 at 4:53 PM, Phlogiston123 said:

Does someone know where to find a sceptilite? i need that clean mega

wish i could help but alas thats one megastone i never found............ not entire sure if it even is available or not but seeing as its counterparts the blazikenite and swampertite are available it wouldnt make much sense imo if the sceptilite werent also available so i probably just overlooked it in my playthrus

On 12/12/2018 at 8:56 AM, Phlogiston123 said:

oh, ok thanks for reply, maybe it comes somewhere later on then..

It’s available, it’s back at fling cove in the cave area where the game starts, you need a few different HMs to fully traverse the area though 

Hi guys, i have a small problem. I just beat scuros and after that professor gobline at the house of screams.

But what do i do now? I have tried to look it up on youtube but i think that video is outdated. I tried to get back with the cable lift but the guy in front of it tell you that they aren't giving any rides

at the moment. So what do i have to do?

With high regards,

Reinyn

Edit: Nothing to worry about, this afternoon i just found out it was another time based event and after a certain time in the evening the cable lifts just stop working.

Edited by reinyn

On 12/17/2018 at 3:57 PM, reinyn said:

Hi guys, i have a small problem. I just beat scuros and after that professor gobline at the house of screams.

But what do i do now? I have tried to look it up on youtube but i think that video is outdated. I tried to get back with the cable lift but the guy in front of it tell you that they aren't giving any rides

at the moment. So what do i have to do?

With high regards,

Reinyn

Edit: Nothing to worry about, this afternoon i just found out it was another time based event and after a certain time in the evening the cable lifts just stop working.

as there are a few real time based events in full moon if you dont really want to wait you can always set your computer's internal clock to that general timeframe and wait until after said event is done with to revert it........ saves time for those who may not like waiting hours upon hours just to be able to progress......... not that its necessarily a bad mechanic per se but its more niche imo than anyting

On 12/19/2018 at 4:31 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

as there are a few real time based events in full moon if you dont really want to wait you can always set your computer's internal clock to that general timeframe and wait until after said event is done with to revert it........ saves time for those who may not like waiting hours upon hours just to be able to progress......... not that its necessarily a bad mechanic per se but its more niche imo than anyting

Thanks for the idea, i might use it if i find out how to on windows 10. I have been using windows 10 for only a few months now and it is still a bit new to me.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, sandcastle said:

does anyone know where to find popplio ? it said we can get in the wild, but where ?

Popplio is a wild encounter but you don’t find it until late game. I don’t remember the exact area, however The story will take you through the area at some point.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:46 AM, Enigma Shot U said:

Popplio is a wild encounter but you don’t find it until late game. I don’t remember the exact area, however The story will take you through the area at some point.

i know it is, but i just want to know the exact place/route to catch it. btw thanks

and where is feebas ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No do not delete this. Besides this thread, there is no standalone forum for which to ask questions about Full Moon (The game gets better as you go *cringe...cringe*).

Speaking of which, where do I find the move releaerner. I have looked all over clay and ordeo city. Currently playing episode 10.2, which is a few episodes past the one where he said he would make one of the move people into the Move Reminder. Has anyone found him yet. If so, Please tell me where specifically. because I have torn Clay city and ordeo city new ones looking for this gosh darn guy.

The "new one" is central tower was not me... it was my character's mentally thin-skinned boyfriend, Orphan-chan.

But yeah,

TL;DR:  Do not delete this thread and someone plz tell me where the Muk™ the move relearner is? Have seached Clay and Ordeo all over.

@Tempest Blaze I think that person was asking to have their post deleted, not the thread itself. When someone experiences a glitch or asks a question that they find a solution to on their own before anyone replies, it's common for them to ask for their post to be deleted or ignored. I deleted the user's post. 

EDIT: Sorry, didn't think about that. Also I want to be able to srsly use my Gallade and get air slash on my charizard, amongst various other things. Need move Relearner.

Btw, anyone have the PBS files for any version of the game. . Had heard that in version 8.1 Esteban accidentally let those slip. If I am not allowed to ask for PBS files, then please disregard this paragraph.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 6:29 AM, SunZhuge said:

Hi guys, can someone please tell me where is the girl I need to find in Ranian Forest? I've looked everywhere, but I can't find her. Do I need to search for her in a certain time like night or day? Or while is raining?

She is to the far west of thbe Forest tending to an Amoongus IIRC. Can't recall the exact spot, but she is a young girl with brown hair named Skye. IIRC, you should see Argile already standing behind her when you find them. You obviously need surf, cut, etc. to get to them. Far west, and I think you will know the spot when you see it.

@Tempest Blaze: Hi, in the end after all the trouble I was able to find her, that forest was definitely easy to be lost at first, thanks for the help nonetheless.

Unfortunately, right now I've encountered what seems a bug, and a serious bug on top of that. After capturing Lugia and returning to the surface, instead of returning near to where you fought against Dark Lugia, I'm outside of where I should be supposed to be in the field and there's no way out for me, and unfortunately since I didn't expect this I saved the game immediately after I returned to the surface.

Here's some screenshots to show what happened:

jjmcfq.jpg

fbiyxj.jpg

2418tcg.jpg

I already sent an email about 1 week ago to pokemonfullmoon@hotmail.com about a bug I also encountered with the ritual to summon Regice, in which after I told the NPC "No" at first because I wanted to prepare myself before fighting against him no matter how many times I answered "Yes" to the NPC after that he continued asking me the same question without never summoning Regice, but they haven't said anything to me. If there's any other better way to contact them or someone can do it instead if they don't want to reply to me, please do so.

Edited by SunZhuge

@SunZhuge

I don't remember that part... it's been years since I played... I assume you are in Rathio, because dive isn't available until well after you escape a certain sentient halloween costume's dimension. If you are not at the point u would normally have dive, then u probably glitched out the game. Sorry, idh a solution for you.

Pokemon Full Moon Facebook has always been the best way to message Esteban, Christine, or Celeste, but as far as I can tell, they have stopped answering that too.

@Tempest Blaze: I'm not in Rathio, I'm in those islands where you've to go rescue Lumos, and after the battle with Dark Lugia you dive in order to save Sky, even though you don't have the MO yet, and then once you talk to her you return to the surface, but as you can see in the screenshots, I didn't return where I was supposed to return. Your assumption is probably correct though since I remember I got the message you get once you want to return to the surface even though I didn't have the MO before Sky started talking about returning, so probably something similar like Surfing when you're not supposed to do so when talking with people near the water and so on happened here, but still I can't believe this would result in appearing in a part of the map that it should be impossible to be there in the first place, I wish they actually did a better programming of the game before releasing chapters like this, especially when the bug of Surf should be something they must know already by now.

Anyway thanks, I'll try and see if they answer me in Facebook.

On 7/1/2019 at 1:31 PM, SunZhuge said:

@Tempest Blaze: I'm not in Rathio, I'm in those islands where you've to go rescue Lumos, and after the battle with Dark Lugia you dive in order to save Sky, even though you don't have the MO yet, and then once you talk to her you return to the surface, but as you can see in the screenshots, I didn't return where I was supposed to return. Your assumption is probably correct though since I remember I got the message you get once you want to return to the surface even though I didn't have the MO before Sky started talking about returning, so probably something similar like Surfing when you're not supposed to do so when talking with people near the water and so on happened here, but still I can't believe this would result in appearing in a part of the map that it should be impossible to be there in the first place, I wish they actually did a better programming of the game before releasing chapters like this, especially when the bug of Surf should be something they must know already by now.

Anyway thanks, I'll try and see if they answer me in Facebook.

What version are you playing? Are you playing 10.2 like I was? He upgraded from 9.3.2 awhile back.