Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

For the 2nd one, try getting the pieces properly in a pattern. I followed from left to right. Do the center first. It's like a rubik's cube(which i suck at, btw), you have to mess up one part to get the other properly

• Upvote 1

I thought I would be but I didn't which is gud. Try what I told or cook up your own pattern. You will get it done.

Just now, vijaybatwing said:

Guys after I got zaptos and fought some friend I everybody went after giving me rock climb.now where I should go and do what?..I visited the academy also..I saw nello ...now what should I go?

You have to go in Fling Cove, where you had started the game. If you don't know where is it, try to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL19e9-HCkE

From 23:00 onwards 

I just finished pokemon full moon v9.The one thing I really dislike about this game is so many legendary pokemons.I always think legendary pokemons in the game to be achievement or trophies.

My current team is Arcanine,Crobat,Lapras,Gengar,Gardevoir,Garchomp and Golem.Arcanine should also have unique moveset for the game otherwise It's not that useful.Only reason I am still using Arcanine is because It's Luna's starter.

Yup true that. 

Arcanine should have good movesets for this game, at least.

I follow a non-legendary team likewise:

Arcanine, Salamence, Venusaur, Togekiss, Swampert, Lucario

17 hours ago, Yagami said:

You can get Cresselia in team lightning hideout in Larcheos academy.

Is that early in the game? I just won against Zedi's Darkrai. Is it far from that moment?

6 hours ago, Rainlove said:

Is that early in the game? I just won against Zedi's Darkrai. Is it far from that moment?

You have skipped the event for now.The cresselia event is really early.I only had 3 or 4 pokemons at that time and cresselia was only level 15.

You can again catch it when you return to larcheus academy for story purposes.The pokemon will be at level 65.

12 minutes ago, vijaybatwing said:

Somebody help me please with this 2nd puzzle in collaria cave puzzles?

I'm assuming you're talking about the one where like 5 pieces slide at the same time and it's pure luck based so good luck cuz that puzzle is the actual devil