Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

The forest above Addenfall for Attack (there are Nidoran, Shinx and Mankeys) and the Weedles and Zigzagoons in the forest at the very beginning of the game for speed. Be warned though, it's extremely time consuming and tedious work, you'll probably lose your mind without speed hacks.

Also, Nidoking is probably better of as a special attacker since it learns the Sheer Force boosted Earth Power at level 43.

Sheer Force Poison Jab too ;) Nidoking has slightly higher Attack too so with the right Nature Poison Jab does more damage than Earth Power, I did this in Reborn and it worked miracles. Oh and where is the Macho Brace? I know it's in the game and it will make EV training incredibly easier.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

So I've been looking around, and I can't find this Bronze Mountain anywhere. My guess is that it's on Bronze Island and I have to beat Emily to gain access to it? Or is it the mountain on Route 4? Because I really need to find that Lunatone for my Moon Stone.

So I've been looking around, and I can't find this Bronze Mountain anywhere. My guess is that it's on Bronze Island and I have to beat Emily to gain access to it? Or is it the mountain on Route 4? Because I really need to find that Lunatone for my Moon Stone.

As the name implies, Bronze Mountain is the mountain on Bronze Island. Have you done all the jobs of Addenfall Ranger's guild? Because that's what you have to do in order to get there. You can get Moon Stones with Pickup as well. I'm not sure what level, but 51+ can get you Sun Stones too.

Moonstones are available at lvl 41 pick up mon, the odds are low though. 61 should (not tested might be bugged) give better odds. Sunstones should be at 31.

As the name implies, Bronze Mountain is the mountain on Bronze Island. Have you done all the jobs of Addenfall Ranger's guild? Because that's what you have to do in order to get there. You can get Moon Stones with Pickup as well. I'm not sure what level, but 51+ can get you Sun Stones too.

Ok thanks. I never did too many Rangers Guild quests since I was never very needy of Credits. I'll go do that now :P

EDIT: Does anyone know a good place to train Defense? I'm guessing any cave will do but is there a cave that anyone knows only has pokemon with Defense EV's?

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Whenever I download through Mega and unpack the .rar file it only gives me access to the audio of the game like the BGM :(

You're not supposed to unpack the .rar file, you're supposed to open the file with WinRAR. (or whatever other application helps you open .rar files) At least that's what I did with all 3 games

• Upvote 1

You're not supposed to unpack the .rar file, you're supposed to open the file with WinRAR. (or whatever other application helps you open .rar files) At least that's what I did with all 3 games

Alright Ill try WinRAR the other 2 games i just kinda downloaded and was good but this ones a little different thats all

I ain't gonna go around saying what's better or worse or on par with Reborn, but I'm enjoying this for the type of story it's meant to be in the type of world it's meant to be. A lot of work went into this and it's worth it.

Now, naturally, it's not perfection, but it's not easy to begin with, spriting, scripting and writing. I'm sure the grammar and typing mistakes will eventually disappear as well.. Maybe the bad memes will decrease too. Sprite work is constantly receiving improvements as well. All in all, take your time, take your rest and we'll all be here waiting :ph34r:

• Developers

I don't really enjoy the memes either, but it has WAY less than Reborn or Rejuvenation, and the most prominent one (John Cena trainer) was pretty cool.

I try to keep the memes on the down low but unfortunately I find some to be amusing when I know others do not. I have cut out quite a few since the original release, though.

the john cena meme had me dying when I found it (music remake was great too). The thing that makes these enjoyable is that there not clustered. there's a certain length until you find a new one, so it gets you to enjoy it.

why is the battle against connor so hard? i have croconaw, sewaddle, tailow, meoth and wooper. al level 19. if i beat vulpix, the burning field(from flame burst) and flechinder ko's al my pokemons... any tips

why is the battle against connor so hard? i have croconaw, sewaddle, tailow, meoth and wooper. al level 19. if i beat vulpix, the burning field(from flame burst) and flechinder ko's al my pokemons... any tips

The battle with Connor is hard because of the lack of solid counters to his typing at this point combined with a sun boosted burning field. There are options however, you can catch a lotad (don't evolve until 15) and use mist to remove the burning field, you can use a pidgey to remove the field effect with gust. Even if the field is burning you can use a bibarel to wreck him. A final option is to trade a lombre for a budew, evolve the budew in a roselia and water sport before the flame burst. Roselia and vulpix are in the same speed tier so this might not work.

Edited by FairFamily

I just started Desolation today, like 5 minutes ago, and I already found a bit of a huge bug. In the room where you find the bomb onboard the ship in the very beginning, if you talk to the spot where the bomb is before going upstairs or even talking to Ava, you can skip the whole thing and when you walk out, the Fire gym leader asks what you've found.

• Developers

I just started Desolation today, like 5 minutes ago, and I already found a bit of a huge bug. In the room where you find the bomb onboard the ship in the very beginning, if you talk to the spot where the bomb is before going upstairs or even talking to Ava, you can skip the whole thing and when you walk out, the Fire gym leader asks what you've found.

Yeah it's been addressed but I neglect to update my known bugs list. I'll do that now.

Also 117 votes on the poll, does this mean the next Halo will actually be good.

Edited by Caz