Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Does anyone know how to get smoochum? I'm also having trouble figuring out exactly what to do to find froslass.

Smoochum can be found wandering in the silver rise forest, a bit south of the mansion iirc. To find froslas you have to activate all crystals in silver rise forest. Then a path will be opened to hill with an ice pyramid on it. go down the pyramid and find the froslass.

EDIT: Seems someon was first for the smoochum.

Edited by FairFamily
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if it's a bug per say (everyone else seems to be able to play just fine), but whenever I try to play the game, it crashes immediately after the title screen pops up after the first but of gameplay (it freezes and becomes unplayable after the bit on the boat where "the black foxes say hello"). Is there a fix for this? I was really hoping to play.

• Developers

Not sure if it's a bug per say (everyone else seems to be able to play just fine), but whenever I try to play the game, it crashes immediately after the title screen pops up after the first but of gameplay (it freezes and becomes unplayable after the bit on the boat where "the black foxes say hello"). Is there a fix for this? I was really hoping to play.

Strange. Mac or Windows? I'll try look into the cause.

Got a little farther in the game, and it's amazing. Caz, your game is awesome I can't wait for future episodes just like Reborn and Rejuvenation. I haven't found many bugs, but I do want to point out two minor ones. In the loading screen, the dedication page says "credits located in base foler", and after the events in I think the Weeping Depths, Ava is standing at the entrance waiting for you. I ended up coming back up on Route 1, so I talked to her from the right side. After the conversation, she walked right through me.

EDIT: Also found out that Protean gains Normal type from Hidden Power, rather than the move's type, so no HP STAB

Edited by Fehish
  • Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure the Protean/HP bug is an essentials thing, but I'll look into it.

Thanks for being so helpful Caz!

EDIT: Whoo just got my third natural shiny! SR for shiny Budew and shiny Ralts and just got a shiny female Roggenrola that was just running around. Bought a Jar of Paint for Meowstic, but that's not natural.

Edited by Fehish

• Developers

Due to some family issues I'm going to be disappearing from the forums and the internet in general for a while. I hope members here will be able to answer questions in my absence. Considering the current poll results, it seems likely that I'll have a particular announcement to celebrate announce that I'm not dead. Until then, take care.

Is there an item list of some sort on the game somewhere? Found a magby and wanted to know if there is an magmarizer or a link stone somewhere.

I don't know about a Magmaritzer, but there is one Link Stone located just before the 3rd Gym.

EDIT: Quick Question~

Where is the Blackview Teleporter? (to activate its portal in the grid)

I don't know about a Magmaritzer, but there is one Link Stone located just before the 3rd Gym.

ahh well at least there are link stones so thats pretty noice ill just have to wait on that magmortar. thanks

EDIT: Quick Question~

Where is the Blackview Teleporter? (to activate its portal in the grid)

Pretty sure it's located in a house on the right of the Trade Centre in an alleyway.

Has anyone noticed bugs with the Blackview Random Pokemon Dispenser? Sometimes it doesn't drop a Pokemon and just takes my credits.

Yes I have had this bug as well.

I also found this little piece of information for the magmarizer:

Yes there will be, but not yet. I plan on adding a way in which you can get evolutionary items with Credits in the next Episode.

Edited by FairFamily

Take care, I hope your issues melt away asap!

And dear Quaggy, you fought well, but Luxray emerged victorious ..still 2nd place though :ph34r:

P.S. Does anybody happen to know if electirizer is available anywhere yet?

So, I appear to be stuck in the Blackview Ranger's Building. After the little "ambush", I'm trapped in a little cell and I have no idea how to get out.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

Edited by Byakuya Kuchiki

Man Blackview is killing me with all of these buildings. Can someone tell me where the abandoned Ranger building is where you meet the recruiter?

EDIT: I'm so stupid. Found it.

Edited by Fehish

Strange. Mac or Windows? I'll try look into the cause.

It's Windows. Part of me is wondering if its just a random file that's getting lost in translation whenever I try to download the zip. I've tried both the Mega and Mediafire download links and getting the same crash after the initial boat crash/cinematic title screen.