Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Anyone know precisely where I can find Weedle, Cubone, or Aron? The former two might just be rare and I haven't found them yet; as for Aron idk where its event is.

Anyone know precisely where I can find Weedle, Cubone, or Aron? The former two might just be rare and I haven't found them yet; as for Aron idk where its event is.

I believe Weedle can be found in Keneph Jungle, while Cubones are found in Vejyr. Aron event is in Weeping Depths, you need to interact with the broken tombstones. One of them reveals a hidden room.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Zargerth, found Weedle and Aron.

I still can't for the life of me find Cubone in Vejyr, and I'm pretty sure I've gone through tons of encounters in every single room. Anyone remember which room in particular they got theirs in, how rare it was, etc.?

Thanks Zargerth, found Weedle and Aron.

I still can't for the life of me find Cubone in Vejyr, and I'm pretty sure I've gone through tons of encounters in every single room. Anyone remember which room in particular they got theirs in, how rare it was, etc.?

It is a pretty rare encounter. I think I found one in the 2nd room but I don't think it is room specific.

Random question. What music plays during the Gym Leader battles? It's so good.

A remix or Zenia's theme from ORAS by Iris Maître Dragon. If you want to find more music, you can find where the songs came from in the Credits section of the Desolation folder.

My favorite theme is definitely the one that plays in Addenfall Town. Sky Tower is a close second.

Is there an Ability capsule in the game?

Yes, two of them in fact. You can get one as a reward from one of the Addenfall Ranger jobs. As for the second one, a Hiker in Blackview City would like you to beat Jawline Joey. The Hiker rewards you with an Ability Capsule should you do that.

IIRC you can catch duskull in weeping hills

i dont know where you can catch stunfisk though

Specifically Duskull's in the Unown cave areas, though it was super rare. Took me ~20 minutes to find one on C.E. 7x speed.

Anyone know where Yanma is?

Specifically Duskull's in the Unown cave areas, though it was super rare. Took me ~20 minutes to find one on C.E. 7x speed.

Anyone know where Yanma is?

Blackview Credit Shop or Celeste Grotto (the final room of Celeste Labyrinth).

I hope that this is right! :P

Although the game shows promise, there's a few inconsistencies in the story after the "intro"... I believe they're leftovers from the previous versions who still need to be revamped. This is more of a head's up to people than anything else - in case anyone wants to play the game with a more "set-in-stone" story. Also the soundtrack is amazing but a tad too quiet in comparison to the rest of the game. By the way where can I find the one that plays right at the beginning (sounds like a musicbox)? Or its name?

Edited by IvoryOwl92

Can anyone tell me where the red piece is and the last pokemon from the boss quest? (have found Togekiss, Clefable and Wigglytuff)

Azumarill is on Route 2. If you look up "Sidequest" in the Search Bar, you'll find a comprehensive list of all the hidden goodies. Look for the word "Piece", Sorry I cannot remember which one is the red one.. D;

Azumarill is on Route 2. If you look up "Sidequest" in the Search Bar, you'll find a comprehensive list of all the hidden goodies. Look for the word "Piece", Sorry I cannot remember which one is the red one.. D;

alright thx for the info :P