Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

I would had loved if it did had SOME sort of Romance but that is my opinion. But this game is still very cool. :D I will STAY DETERMINED with my HOPES AND DREAMS and SAVE THE WORLD! xD Although I would like the idea of joining an evil organization and destroy it from the inside out. heh heh heh.

Hey guys, this is ALL I still need to 'finish' this episode. Obviously I know where all the Credit shop mons are but lack the credits. Please help me if you know where the upper three are.

########################################

~GENERAL ENCOUNTERS~
Stunky
Diglett
~EVENTS~
STARYU
~CREDIT SHOP~
MACHOP
SLOWPOKE
MAGNEMITE
CARVANHA
(RALTS)
PANCHAM
HELIOPTILE
JOLTIK
INKAY
FEEBAS
MURKROW
SEWADDLE
STARLY

Diglett, I believe, is in Hardened Mountain. Stunky can be found at the entrance to Blackview City (the part with trees and grass). To catch the Staryu, you need to walk between two boxes near the southern Poke Center in Blackview.

Someone tell me where is the freakin entrance for the power plant, i'm doing circles and for some reason i don't find any way inside.(Trade centre included)

Nevermind, found it.

Edited by canse

Where can you find the expert belt? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Check the Pokemon Center in Celeste Town. There is a woman there who will give you a sidequest to do. Watch out, there will be lots of Fighting-Type Pokemon!

Check the Pokemon Center in Celeste Town. There is a woman there who will give you a sidequest to do. Watch out, there will be lots of Fighting-Type Pokemon!

Ahh I found it, thanks. I was thinking what could be inside the locked house.

Has anyone done the riddle in uh, Weeping hill? Hope i got it right.

There was some riddle deep in the graveyard but i couldn't find anything, can it be done?

If you're talking about the one involving the graves, you must go buy the Tiny Key from the Credit Shop on Route 2 or at Celeste Town. For the Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald puzzle you must walk around the central wall while being as close to it as possible the whole time. Be sure to walk counter-clockwise and you must have an Old Doll in your inventory.

If you're talking about the one involving the graves, you must go buy the Tiny Key from the Credit Shop on Route 2 or at Celeste Town. For the Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald puzzle you must walk around the central wall while being as close to it as possible the whole time. Be sure to walk counter-clockwise and you must have an Old Doll in your inventory.

Yeah the second one, thanks! I'm guessing there's nothing else related to it for now right?

*Yesterday*

Anybody know wha's te eal wih he Bidoofs and the Blue Bidoof?

*Now*

Noooo how could she....... ;-;

For the bidoof puzzle you have to talk with the left bidoofs that you see when you enter the room. You have to talk to them from top to bottom.

So like after completing the current episode, Has anyone tried this?

Can we save scarlett if we find her bow before the "Dying" part or is it being used in the future as she might be "Alive"?

Oh..... What is the reward anyway? Even tho I literally hate Bidoofs and use them as HM Slaves.

I swear to Arceus if a potential waifu on my list of potential waifu on Desolation is actually dead I'm gonna be sad.

• Global Mods

So like after completing the current episode, Has anyone tried this?

Can we save scarlett if we find her bow before the "Dying" part or is it being used in the future as she might be "Alive"?

Yes, there's a story split where you can save her if you find the bow before this happens.

Yes, there's a story split where you can save her if you find the bow before this happens.

Two things....

1.What? Ah man I saved after ;-; How am I gonna turn back time? ;-;

And

2. WTF?!?!? SHOFU IS IN THIS GAME?!?!?! YOOOOOOOOO!

Where is this bow? I need to know so I can save her in future saves, if this game is gonna be anything like Reborn & Rejuvenation then I guarantee there's gonna be some revamps of earlier areas/plot points when we've gotten a bit down the road.

• Global Mods

Where is this bow? I need to know so I can save her in future saves, if this game is gonna be anything like Reborn & Rejuvenation then I guarantee there's gonna be some revamps of earlier areas/plot points when we've gotten a bit down the road.

Celeste Grotto after jumping on the fan.

Where can I find a fishing rod or any viable water types in game?

You can get a rod in black view city, a viable water type , aside from the standard starters, can be found before the second gym: a slowpoke can be bought for credits. If you are willing to wait you can also get an azumarril by helping the boss in blackview.

Oh..... What is the reward anyway? Even tho I literally hate Bidoofs and use them as HM Slaves.

You get a colored piece I don't know the precise color, what it's purpose is unkown at the moment.