Rejuvenation V12 Relationship Guide

Myrrh

Spoiler

I have another question regarding the end of Goomidra quest - it feels like the kind of dialogue that's very similar to Melia's in the story where she says she trusts/doesn't trust the interceptor. Does it change based on karma or anything by any chance? It would feel a bit weird to let Karen die and push Karrina and then be called 'kind and thoughtful'.

4 hours ago, Mionee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have another question regarding the end of Goomidra quest - it feels like the kind of dialogue that's very similar to Melia's in the story where she says she trusts/doesn't trust the interceptor. Does it change based on karma or anything by any chance? It would feel a bit weird to let Karen die and push Karrina and then be called 'kind and thoughtful'.

Spoiler

Karma has no impact on the dialogue at the end of the Goomink sidequest, but you do gain 5 karma simply for having completed it.  So I am pretty sure it speaks with regard to your actions with Goomink, not so much with regard to your actions as a whole.

I could probably write a guide for Karma down the line if enough people would want something like that.  Would essentially be like this one.

• Like 5

I decided to include all Relationship Point checks for people to be able to see the current impact they have in the game.  I'm not entirely sure how desired this was, but I didn't want people to only assume that the only check was the one with Melia with regard to gaining or losing points with Erin.

9 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Yeah, definitely, if you have the time. Leave the link of the page here as soon as you're done.

Yeah, I'd probably link each thread to each other just so people could find the other one easier as I don't expect either to be pinned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 3:30 AM, Myrrh said:

How to view relationship points:

Debug is required for you to view your current point totals for each character.

~ There seems to be a bug that occurs simply from having debug enabled where it can corrupt your game build when one soft resets or closes the game.

One way one may be able to bypass the problem mentioned above is by using Pokemon Essential's Game.exe with an edited Scripts.rxdata with debug enabled.

You can get it through RPG Maker, using my modified Scripts.rxdata, or by using Gemini to edit your Scripts.rxdata yourself.

RPG Maker:

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/programs/rpg-maker-xp

~ This requires Pokemon Rejuvenation's PBS files.

Modified Scripts.rxdata:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ksTuj_iDjJOkmOcGjZOzdHwrEponJAeA

~ The only change that I have done to Scripts.rxdata is using Gemini myself to enable access to Debug.

~ It is updated to the latest version of the game.  (Version 12)

~ If you are using any mods that have made changes to Scripts.rxdata, then this will probably not be compatible for you and could potentially break your game.

Gemini:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/geminieditor/

Open Scripts.rxdata with Gemini.

Go to Pokemonload.

Find "class PokemonLoad".

Insert the line "$DEBUG = TRUE" above "@scene=scene".

Save your edits.

It should look something like this:

class PokemonLoad

def initialize (scene)

$DEBUG = TRUE

@scene=scene

end

Upon loading your save file open your menu and scroll down to the debug option available.

Debug > Variables > Scroll down to 376 or 476 to see the two relationship categories

Gemini won't install or run on my PC (64-bit version of Win10).  How else can I simply enable Debug mode without the game's .rxproj file?

• 1 month later...

Do you get a relationship point with Ren if you went to the Magnolia Library and beat him in a battle before heading to Goldenwood Forest or is it just an optional battle that doesn't give you any?

8 minutes ago, enderowl said:

Do you get a relationship point with Ren if you went to the Magnolia Library and beat him in a battle before heading to Goldenwood Forest or is it just an optional battle that doesn't give you any?

It is just an optional battle that doesn't give you anything aside from acknowledgement that you did it.

Edited by Myrrh

• 1 month later...

When the next update comes out I'll update this guide to:

1) Include all new instances that effect relationship values. This will include mentioning when it is checked by the game to alter dialogue or scenes.

2) Add every instance related to karma. This will include mentioning when it is checked by the game to alter dialogue or scenes. (Will rename the guide accordingly with this.)

3) Add instances that are related to the player's avatar.  (Such as Hippowdon for Aevia - which is the only one I'm aware of currently.)

4) Include Scripts.rxdata with debug enabled for version 13.

I'll be going through the game all over again to ensure that any new events are as accounted for as possible.

If anyone has anything else they'd like me to include, then feel free to ask me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Myrrh said:

When the next update comes out I'll update this guide to:

1) Include all new instances that effect relationship values. This will include mentioning when it is checked by the game to alter dialogue or scenes.

2) Add every instance related to karma. This will include mentioning when it is checked by the game to alter dialogue or scenes. (Will rename the guide accordingly with this.)

3) Add instances that are related to the player's avatar.  (Such as Hippowdon for Aevia - which is the only one I'm aware of currently.)

4) Include Scripts.rxdata with debug enabled for version 13.

I'll be going through the game all over again to ensure that any new events are as accounted for as possible.

If anyone has anything else they'd like me to include, then feel free to ask me.

"Such as Hippowdon for Aevia"- So that's why That message only popped up on my game and no other lets plays! Either way, thank you very much for your hark work!

On 12/11/2019 at 4:04 AM, Myrrh said:

Add instances that are related to the player's avatar.  (Such as Hippowdon for Aevia - which is the only one I'm aware of currently.)

Can you tell me more about this? If there's any playthrough I can see this in, please link me there. 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:34 PM, Myrrh said:

Ironically, my laptop died, so I'm forced to go through Rejuvenation fresh anyways.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:57 PM, BRS swag said:

Can you tell me more about this? If there's any playthrough I can see this in, please link me there. 

I'd usually quote the dialogue for you, but I can't really do that currently, unfortunately.  It essentially gives you alternate dialogue with Hippowdon if you chose Aevia as your player avatar.

I also came upon this on my own playthrough and then checked it through RPG Maker.  So I can't really link you to a playthrough either for this.  I do apologize.

3 hours ago, Myrrh said:

Ironically, my laptop died, so I'm forced to go through Rejuvenation fresh anyways.

I'd usually quote the dialogue for you, but I can't really do that currently, unfortunately.  It essentially gives you alternate dialogue with Hippowdon if you chose Aevia as your player avatar.

I also came upon this on my own playthrough and then checked it through RPG Maker.  So I can't really link you to a playthrough either for this.  I do apologize.

Maybe, it's new playthrough time 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...