[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

1 minute ago, Bazaro said:

The only player I'm not 100% sure of is Astra, but I'm double checking what I have for them right now.

hmm well problem is Astra isn't one of those up for eviction right now so we should try not to shift our focus too much, but definitely should consider if we should put him up for eviction next day phase, in the mean time from the sounds of it you have a rough idea of who everyone is and if so, of our current people up for eviction who would you say is most suspicious? and do you have all their roles or just 1 or 2 of some of them? Anything we can work with to make this decision will be very useful

I have all 3 roles that everyone has claimed thus far in the game, Astra just confirmed something with me. As for the suspects...

Bean is the Coyote, but claims Town and that they refuse to kill with it. Each of the deaths thus far can be explained without Coyote, I believe, so I'm tempted to say that much is true. However, I am worried that a little later in the game they might try to pick off the few remaining players and claim their TP win condition.

Roswell I honestly know the least about here. I know the roles they claimed, and that they were forced to join the masses and vote Bok in the Engagement Party. That's all I noticed from them so far, but maybe I'll look more into it after work.

Candy I was suspicious of for a while now, but the more I look into player interactions, I'm almost tempted to say they may be clean. However, right before he was about to be lynched, Bok voted for Candy. It's unlikely that a Mafia would do something like that to a fellow Mafia... but it's also a possible trick to make someone think in the mindset I just used. Tricky.

Alaris is basically an ongoing meme at this point, but I don't know why Kiet keeps voting them when there's clearly more viable suspects out there. I am still slightly suspicious of them, however. Earlier, I asked the Penguins to visit me and give me info I could use, and when the Bell tolled, Alaris tried to visit me that night. When asked, he at first said that he was a Penguin. Later, I learned he was actually the Lookout, and he then claimed that he wanted to know who the Penguins were. He didn't say why.

Jelly / Seal2 I honestly know next to nothing about in this game. The only way I was able to learn their roles was because of an informant of mine with a powerful investigation role. Their contributions and attendance appear minimal and bring obvious suspicion to me. I would very much like to hear their side of the story, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were Mafia just playing quiet.

1 hour ago, Bazaro said:

I have all 3 roles that everyone has claimed thus far in the game, Astra just confirmed something with me. As for the suspects...

Bean is the Coyote, but claims Town and that they refuse to kill with it. Each of the deaths thus far can be explained without Coyote, I believe, so I'm tempted to say that much is true. However, I am worried that a little later in the game they might try to pick off the few remaining players and claim their TP win condition.

Roswell I honestly know the least about here. I know the roles they claimed, and that they were forced to join the masses and vote Bok in the Engagement Party. That's all I noticed from them so far, but maybe I'll look more into it after work.

Candy I was suspicious of for a while now, but the more I look into player interactions, I'm almost tempted to say they may be clean. However, right before he was about to be lynched, Bok voted for Candy. It's unlikely that a Mafia would do something like that to a fellow Mafia... but it's also a possible trick to make someone think in the mindset I just used. Tricky.

Alaris is basically an ongoing meme at this point, but I don't know why Kiet keeps voting them when there's clearly more viable suspects out there. I am still slightly suspicious of them, however. Earlier, I asked the Penguins to visit me and give me info I could use, and when the Bell tolled, Alaris tried to visit me that night. When asked, he at first said that he was a Penguin. Later, I learned he was actually the Lookout, and he then claimed that he wanted to know who the Penguins were. He didn't say why.

Jelly / Seal2 I honestly know next to nothing about in this game. The only way I was able to learn their roles was because of an informant of mine with a powerful investigation role. Their contributions and attendance appear minimal and bring obvious suspicion to me. I would very much like to hear their side of the story, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were Mafia just playing quiet.

so essentially the current order of most to least suspicious is:

Seal2, Alaris, Bean, Roswell, Candy ?

I was voting Alaris as a meme but that definitely seems like odd behaviour worth investigation, Candy im not sure if bok's actions matter much, they could have voted anyone really it wasn't gonna change the votes., Roswell doesn't seem too suspicious but still worth looking into at some point, the sooner the better, Bean i feel like we need to keep an eye on him if we have a reason to believe he attacked someone take him out as soon as possible, Seal2 has a bad tendency to be inactive across games though this doesn't excuse them from suspicion for sure.

In all i think the focus of the time we have got today should be spent on pressing Roswell and Seal2 for info and if satisfactory info is learned move on to finding out from Alaris why he was trying to identify the penguins.

@BazaroAre you sure Alaris was trying to identify the Penguins that Night? he claimed it was via lookout? but lookout acts on EVEN numbered nights? 

- The Lookout stays at a player's house at an even-numbered night and finds out who visits them.

Oof Yahy is dead, now i wonder who could be mafia but to be honest i don't have much to say as i'm not even sure who could be mafia. I have some ideas but...i think they are wrong. Anyway i guess the mafs remained are playing really good as they are hiding among us. Like Bazaro said, i would like to see Seal talk too. This time i wait for evict one person from the nomination, i'm not so sure right now.

3 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Alaris is basically an ongoing meme at this point, but I don't know why Kiet keeps voting them when there's clearly more viable suspects out there.

Hey i am not the only one who voted him. And yes i was nominating Alaris for the lulz.

I have a slight townlean on Seal2, but his inactivity is making it hard to believe that.
I like to hear more about him tbh.

Also from what Baz just told us, i guess Alaris might be hiding something 🤔

For now i am doing a pressure vote on Seal and wait for his response.

[Evict] Seal2

Without further ado, let's announce how many roles we have of each allignment in this game.

As the Head of Household for this day, i present you our counting of the roles:
Town: 46

Mafia: 32

Third Party: 6

@Alistair @Jason Grace

My suspect list is more like Seal > Candy > Ross > Alaris and Bean I'm almost certain is Town. But they have a dangerous TP role that they may try to win off of, so I'm leery but not suspicious.

4 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I have Lookout, Town Crier, and Butler written down for Alaris... I don't know how they could've visited me in that case.

so chances are Alaris is lying to you about their roles? you have your powerful informant still i hope? in which case you may wanna try get them to find out if he is telling the truth or just test for suspected roles.

5 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I have Lookout, Town Crier, and Butler written down for Alaris... I don't know how they could've visited me in that case.

since we're not in the same core group anymore...

are you serious?

I already explained you that

in fact, it was the first thing I did

don't you remember?

Drakyle, if you check back (which I don't recommend), Dive said on D2 that Alaris didn't get to do his night action on N1 because his ability can't be used on that night (odd days). So what Alaris claims makes sense.

Just now, Candy said:

Drakyle, if you check back (which I don't recommend), Dive said on D2 that Alaris didn't get to do his night action on N1 because his ability can't be used on that night (odd days). So what Alaris claims makes sense.

oh, im so confused XD the history in this game is becoming older than religion. yeesh. Still odd why Alaris would want to identify the Penguins, it's not something a house guest needs to know about.

• Global Mods

It is not. However, strange things have happened this game. Remember that Michel, who actually flipped town/house guest, used his Grey Goo ability on a mafia member. A House Guest wanting to find out who Penguins are isn’t too out there.

1 minute ago, cicada said:

It is not. However, strange things have happened this game. Remember that Michel, who actually flipped town/house guest, used his Grey Goo ability on a mafia member. A House Guest wanting to find out who Penguins are isn’t too out there.

i mean in L'Belle's cases it can be understood, you have powers ya wanna use em but with the Penguins? what benefit is there to gain to a house guest learning who the penguins are?

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i mean in L'Belle's cases it can be understood, you have powers ya wanna use em but with the Penguins? what benefit is there to gain to a house guest learning who the penguins are?

Tell them to meet each other?

19 hours ago, Caimie said:

In the flames i saw Yahy... slaying the production members during the long night, however they were infact not the promised prince.

What will this mean?!?!?! Are the production members taking home the win?!?!!?

Who will lead us through he long night!??!?!

Worry not, because I, Newt Snow, have returned from the death, and as past Azor Ahai, it is my duty to lead us in this war against these monsters!

32 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

well since i am still in the game i guess i need to make some posts so i do not get mod killed. tho i expect to die (again) anyway cause now i got a new ability

Double posting because i also need to meet requirements lmao

Anyways everything's so weird right now and I lost notion of basically everything that's happening :yeet:

But from our choices today everyone looks suspicious for me lmao

[Evict] Seal2

I'll go for Seal because he is the one that less defended himself so..

but i might change it later

*yawns* henlo dear players

My apologies, it has been a while hasn't it? Just here to remind you all to post and vote~

Speaking of voting, here is you midday vote count, brought to you by the Big Bröther House!

Seal2: 2 (Kiet, Newt)

Kiet: 1 (Bean)

As you can see, it's not a whole lot. Don't forget to dewit! And most importantly, have fun.

Damn sorry for not saying anything yesterday. I tried to get some info on what Jelly did before I came in. On N0 he was building a sand Castiel at Nicki's house (no one visited her as far as I know), on N1 he attempted to visit Kiet says the Bell and on N2 he got blocked by a cat. So my primary role is sand Castiel which I previously explained, my secondairy role is priest so I can revive someone once per game (they get a different role and allignment though so I'll use this when town is about to lose) and my tertiary role is the diabolist which I can use to make someone unable to vote. At N3 I took over so I visited Hypurr to build a sand Castiel but he was the chickenborn so it failed, on N4 I was building one at Newt but no one visited and last night I forgot to submit my NA in time because I am very smart.

About all the info I can give you right now.