[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Day Six

We're drawing closer and closer to a smaller population in the House. With this, I'm sure you're all excited to survive another day once again in the Reborn Big Brother House. Let's hope you haven't been nominated for eviction though. That would be really unfortunate...

I'm sure you want to find out who has been nominated for eviction today and we'll get right down to it.

Day Six's Nominees for Eviction

The players nominated for eviction this phase are:

Seal2!

Roswell!

Candy!

Alaris!

Bean!

Who do you think deserves to have their Reborn Brother Mafia journey ended today? Vote wisely, House Guests!

Head of Household Election

Well, I suppose it wouldn't come as a surprise who you've all selected to become the Head of Household. Once again, it's our Celebrity, Yahy.

.... or wait

Nightly Eviction

Yahy and Bazaro were cuddling in the Living Room, sharing love stories, secrets, and their opinions of their House Guests. Their dynamic has been one of the greatest amongst the couples formed in the Big Brother House.

Unlike the other House Guests involved in Showmances, like Yahen who went on to catch another lover or Newt who wanted out in the middle of his relationship with Bok Choi, Yahy and Bazaro stayed particularly strong and nothing came between them ... until now.

Yahy was called to the Confession Room by Big Brother. Apparently, he was to be arrested by the Police after they found out evidence in his home that he was involved with the Mafia and had Underground dealings with some of the well known Godfathers.

Meanwhile, Digital Amber was also kicked out of the House for lazing about in the House and sleeping in most days in their stay.

Yahy was evicted. They were Newt, the Celebrity, Troublemaker, and Framer.

Digital Amber was force evicted. He was Candy, the Candy, Snow Queen, and Insane Doctor. 

Because of Yahy's eviction, Kiet is now the Head of Household.

20190515_211152.thumb.png.fc5f5d6e37318a03734a4328aab08701.png

Daily Challenges

Day 6 Daily Challenge
Lock Down
Task: Find out how many TOWN ROLES, MAFIA ROLES, and THIRD PARTY ROLES are present in the game. (As in, how many ROLES there are used for each alignment)

To succeed, you must get the correct number of roles in each alignment, with a +2/-2 margin of error for each alignment.

The Head of Household will be submitting this list publicly and pinging me and Alistair in the post.

Reward: Everyone receives a random piece of information, either pertaining to player visits, the set-up, or secret mechanics.

New Everydaily Challenge
United We Stand
Task: The House Guests must stand together to continue surviving in the Big Brother House. To succeed, at least 75% of the living House Guests must vote and the votes shall only be split between 2 nominees or less.

Reward: Two players, selected at random, will receive a totem with a special 1 time use ability.

Day Six lasts 48h. Have fun, dear players! And remember: Big Brother is always watching you. Always.

• Haha 2

Well....shit...on the plus side @Roswelllooks like Good vet works on you because i didnt get any message about you not being my expertise. only a small plus side though really when ya consider we lost Yahy and someone seems to have been modkilled

I don't fully understand this daily task though? Is it saying how many players in the game are Town/Mafia/Third Party? or how many roles (not characters) total in the game actively are for each alignment? the latter seems very difficult.

@Jason Grace I'm unsure as to what is being referred to in the Day 6 challenge. Is it the number of people with primaries that are of each alignment, or the number of roles among the remaining players with each alignment (e.g. I've claimed Yahen (primary), Cat Lady(secondary) and Suspect(tertiary). Do I count as a single Town, or 2 towns and a mafia?)

2 minutes ago, Roswell said:

@Jason Grace I'm unsure as to what is being referred to in the Day 6 challenge. Is it the number of people with primaries that are of each alignment, or the number of roles among the remaining players with each alignment (e.g. I've claimed Yahen (primary), Cat Lady(secondary) and Suspect(tertiary). Do I count as a single Town, or 2 towns and a mafia?)

The number of roles anong all the players including the dead. Assuming that example as a basis, it would count as two Town Roles and one Mafia role.

You know the worst feeling in all of this? at least for me....i'm fairly certain Yahy was one of the only people in this game who actually trust my town claim, i need more people who trust me not less god damn it, oh well gotta just soldier on i suppose, i think our best bet right now is to list all the players and mark which ones have trusted alignment claims to Town/Third Party and then based on the total player count from when the game started try guess how many mafia would be in the game, from that point on Third Party might fall in the +- 1 range in the guess and the town number  wouldnt be far behind.

14 minutes ago, Chickenborn said:

@CrimsonDragon21NO HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD FOR YOU

[ELIMINATE] BLANKET

I mean how should i know Yahy died. I voted for myself for the lulz and to have a change of all the Yahy Votes. I mean you could have voted for yourself too 😞

I will sort out the roles with Baz and give out the numbers at a later time.
Trust in the new HoH 🙂

8 minutes ago, cicada said:

Okay, thank you, Drak.

.....Was this your way of confirming my roleclaim based upon some role that directly messages a specific role? i dunno if i got spam visited to get passed the Veteran Mafioso or if it ignores it but given you already guessed Veteran i would assume another message will  be coming to test for the other role i claimed?

1 minute ago, Yahy said:

my dream is becoming true..... shoot za ki.....ller............. dies

sorry bazzy

nooo Yahyyyy dont go towards the light, come to the darkness, thats where i hang out, Light is way too mainstream, go to the darkness we can be edgelords!

In the flames i saw Yahy... slaying the production members during the long night, however they were infact not the promised prince.

What will this mean?!?!?! Are the production members taking home the win?!?!!?

Who will lead us through he long night!??!?!

4 minutes ago, Caimie said:

In the flames i saw Yahy... slaying the production members during the long night, however they were infact not the promised prince.

What will this mean?!?!?! Are the production members taking home the win?!?!!?

Who will lead us through he long night!??!?!

They will not win, we will find em, we will lynch em and we will avenge Yahy.

EDIT: In b4 a new group named something daft like: "The Great Asian Avengers" or something like that forms.