[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

4 hours ago, Newt said:

Worry not, because I, Newt Snow, have returned from the death, and as past Azor Ahai, it is my duty to lead us in this war against these monsters!

Lord Snow please take action!!  !

As we have discussed the possibilities of the Priest role, we think it's not really beneficial to town.

It's a gamble to get a new mafia member/hostile third party through that resurrection.

And i think we don't really want to take that gamble.

But i still get a feeling that Seal is town.
And i still can't believe that Bean is Town primary with Coyote as secondary or tertiäry.

Additionally with some more people, who had 3rd party roles, claiming to be Town primary, we have less persons, who would be 3rd Party primary.

On top of that their 3rd Party WinCon isn't hostile at all. So i believe Bean is 3rd Party Primary.

If i am wrong, you can lynch me all you want.

[Unevict] Seal

[Evict] Bean

I fully agree with Kiet's post to be honest, it seems weird for me that bean has the coyote role while he said to be town, that's too strange. I will vote for bean me too, if i'm wrong with this, feel free to suspect me too, no problems.

[Evict] Bean

Sudden change in bandwagon 🤔

I'm still not certain on Seal's innocence. If Bean were Coyote primary, they would've started killing a lot sooner, so I do believe he's Town primary. I simply mentioned that they have the potential to be harmful if we don't end the game soon.

22 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

I'm still not certain on Seal's innocence. If Bean were Coyote primary, they would've started killing a lot sooner, so I do believe he's Town primary. I simply mentioned that they have the potential to be harmful if we don't end the game soon. 

Cause some people with possible Third Party Roles as their primary claiming Town as their primary now, someone has to be lying.

Statistically there should be more 3rd Party roles as primary role. Cause having like only 1-2 TP Roles in a setup with 28 people, feels a bit underwhelming.

And cause i am rather inclined to believe a non-hostile TP over an hostile TP, the vote was clear to me.

I could also be totally wrong about everything, but my gut is telling me Bean will eradicate us all, if we don't get rid of him now.

No vote now but I'm honestly more leaning towards voting Bean just because of the potential of coyote primary since once he gets going, it might because difficult to stop him. Then again, since lynching doesn't technically count as killing action, we could take Bean out through lynching if he does end up being primary coyote and goes on his killing spree.

We could always ask. @Jason Grace Does the coyote become immune to lynching if they guess right?

Also, Bean likely knows most people's characters and roles but doesn't know which of the roles are our tertiary roles so that another reason to why Bean hasn't used his coyote abilities yet

12 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

We could always ask. @Jason Grace Does the coyote become immune to lynching if they guess right?

Also, Bean likely knows most people's characters and roles but doesn't know which of the roles are our tertiary roles so that another reason to why Bean hasn't used his coyote abilities yet 

Coyote (Newt, ECT, and Hypurr) - Hostile

- The Coyote may visit a player every night and guess their character name and either their primary or secondary role. "Celebrity" cannot be used as a role guess. If they guess right, the Coyote devours that player and becomes immune to day kills and lynches. However, if they guess wrong or guess the tertiary role, the Coyote will be revealed to all. The Coyote wins if they outnumber the rest of the living players.

Yes the coyote is immune to lynches, if he devoured someone last night. Additionally Bean is immune against all nightactions that would kill him, cause of the ECT role.

ECT (ECT)

- The ECT strikes fear in the heart of men and all shall bow down to him. He puts on a facade, fooling everybody barring the wisest. Beneath, he is cruel, angry, bloodthirsty. He will appear as town when investigated and will retaliate with deadly force to those that wish him harm. Those brutalised by ECT will be unable to use their night action unless treated by the doctor or if ECT is lynched or killed. They will not be informed that they were brutalized, but will know their action failed. He is not part of the Mafia Chat (if he is aligned with Mafia). Also, he randomly visits someone every odd-numbered night and has a 50% chance of healing them, 25% chance of giving them random information, and another 25% chance of having no effect, as part of his disguise. Votes on ECT count as double their purpose, ie, if 6 people voted for him then the votes on him will be counted as 12.

7 hours ago, LykosHand said:

I fully agree with Kiet's post to be honest, it seems weird for me that bean has the coyote role while he said to be town, that's too strange. I will vote for bean me too, if i'm wrong with this, feel free to suspect me too, no problems.

Man isn't it strange for blanket to have a mafia role

Yo I'd like to share some info that I think is important everyone knows about Yahy's eviction, but which only those in the Bachelorette party know about. Tbh no idea why no one has said anything about this yet but here it goes.

Drak said Yahy was one of the few people who trusted his town claim, but ironically Yahy was planning to shoot Drak in this day phase. They asked the Bachelorette party not to nominate Drak for this reason, since it'd be I guess a waste of nomination spot or whatever.

However, obviously Yahy's plan was halted because they were evicted. I kinda find that suspicious that such thing happened right before Yahy's eviction, when mafia could've evicted them at any point (in fact, I think they should've been one of the first targets because their town alignment is known to all). So, if Yahy didn't tell their plan to some other people outside the Bachelorette party, then I think it's likely that the Bachelorette party contains a mafia member which alerted fellow members.

Can't be as sure about Drak's alignment status because mafia might've just evicted Yahy due to the fact that they had a gun, irrespective of whether they were going to shoot a mafia member or not (in fact, it could also be a strat to make us think Drak is mafia). In any case, Drak isn't on the eviction stage today so it's an irrelevant topic as of now.

The peepos that can be evicted today and who also are in the Bachelorette party are: Ross and me.

Idk if what I stated is enough reason to want to evict one of us two for starters, but I thought this was important information for town to solve this case. Candy, out 🍭

1 hour ago, Candy said:

Yo I'd like to share some info that I think is important everyone knows about Yahy's eviction, but which only those in the Bachelorette party know about. Tbh no idea why no one has said anything about this yet but here it goes.

Drak said Yahy was one of the few people who trusted his town claim, but ironically Yahy was planning to shoot Drak in this day phase. They asked the Bachelorette party not to nominate Drak for this reason, since it'd be I guess a waste of nomination spot or whatever.

However, obviously Yahy's plan was halted because they were evicted. I kinda find that suspicious that such thing happened right before Yahy's eviction, when mafia could've evicted them at any point (in fact, I think they should've been one of the first targets because their town alignment is known to all). So, if Yahy didn't tell their plan to some other people outside the Bachelorette party, then I think it's likely that the Bachelorette party contains a mafia member which alerted fellow members.

Can't be as sure about Drak's alignment status because mafia might've just evicted Yahy due to the fact that they had a gun, irrespective of whether they were going to shoot a mafia member or not (in fact, it could also be a strat to make us think Drak is mafia). In any case, Drak isn't on the eviction stage today so it's an irrelevant topic as of now.

The peepos that can be evicted today and who also are in the Bachelorette party are: Ross and me.

Idk if what I stated is enough reason to want to evict one of us two for starters, but I thought this was important information for town to solve this case. Candy, out 🍭

Wait what? i thought Yahy was actually finally recognising i'm town...i mean the sacrifise would be worth i guess if it helped find the mafia still a little disheartening though, i prefer mistrust be openly told to me.

4 hours ago, Bazaro said:

2 hours ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

we couldn't tho, because the Coyote can become immune to day kills

I assume that includes votin, it has in the past 

As long as i live, i am a fail safe to the Coyote deciding to attack, i can roleblock him with my Hooker role, not offensive power so it should work on him, of course with my veteran mafioso power i'm generally harder to kill by night actions. Basically if we confirm coyote killed someone i can roleblock him the next night keeping him from killing and setting the stage for his lynch for it, so now that is out the way since two people are mainly in the hot seat right now.

Who is more likely scum? Seal or Bean? I'm leaning less towards Bean because they at the least haven;t been hostile so far, that said, i'm not opposed to shifting our attention from both Seal and Bean to one of our other 3 evictees. Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Wait what? i thought Yahy was actually finally recognising i'm town...i mean the sacrifise would be worth i guess if it helped find the mafia still a little disheartening though, i prefer mistrust be openly told to me.

there's also a chance that Yahy changed their mind during the night and so didn't get the chance to openly tell you their mistrust.

Just now, Candy said:

there's also a chance that Yahy changed their mind during the night and so didn't get the chance to openly tell you their mistrust.

Hmm still never rule out a suspicion until it is proven false, if there is anyone in that party who you feel isn't fully trusted or could be a leak then keep that in mind, it definitely would warrant suspicion if Yahy was only evicted now rather than sooner because unless each kill before then was more important it would seem odd, the only explanation would be that the mafia had to be sure Yahy wasn't going to be safe from the attack and with it becoming clear there is few to no doctors who can safely protect someone they likely saw their chance.

if by the end of this phase you still dont trust me then put me up for eviction and let me prove to you my innocence be it through words and some nonsense happening in the night, to lynching me to see with your own eyes.