[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

This is stated in the roles OP. But when i die, the roles i flip are also randomized. So unfortunately we can't be sure that Seal is confirmed Townie.

I still think he is town, but you shouldn't be so sure about that.
Just a friendly reminder.

What i think the most suspicious is, that Seal resurrected Bean over me 😕

I gave up my life (not really cause it was a toygun) to get rid of a hostile 3rd Party. And that's how i get thanked 😞 He revives the hostile 3rd Party again.

🌛

hehehe

hehehe

hehehe

13 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Wait... You wanted to poison me. Evict Lykos Jk. I'll evict you when there's something more since I understand why you would poison me since I didn't know how badly people suspected me until Baz told me in our now dead chat. I find it funny that I've been nominating you without knowing this. Also for how it was redirected, I can't help there since I don't have a passive that redirects actions against me unless the spammer has something. @Jason Grace Tell me the secrets of the spammer already.

Maybe this happened?

Cabbage (Bok Choi)

- The Cabbage visits a player twice in the game at night and feeds them ruined cabbages, confusing them. Confused players randomly visit another player.

1 hour ago, Newt said:

@Seal I sacrifice myself to become a vanilla townie 

Noted, I could also sacrifice myself now that my revive is gone.

1 hour ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Now onto the topic of who was revived, risky move but also why Bean of all players? why not someone who is more useful with or without a role.

Because Bean is not only active but also died recently so he's pretty up to date with what happened plus I kind of implied I would and he said he'd kill for my survival.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Maybe this happened?

Cabbage (Bok Choi)

- The Cabbage visits a player twice in the game at night and feeds them ruined cabbages, confusing them. Confused players randomly visit another player.

I don't think so. Lia has that role in her first life as Bok where she was shot on D1.

8 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

Hey y'all 

I learned that Ross visited both Candy and Drakyle on Night 3 

It also may interest you to know that someone tried but failed to delet me last night. I wonder who that was 🤔

How do you know someone tried to attack you?

so i will just let you know who i targeted with my new ability

i targeted drakyle and nicki

nicki was sucsessful

drakyle was not

my ability only fails if ability used is unblockable

mafia kills are blockable if it is primary ability if it is not is cannot be blocked

hope this helps

Well my reasons for voting Lykos are what Astra said about poisoning (though L'Belle also used his ability irresponsibly and was town), and also that Lykos is one of the more suspicious peeps in the Bachelorette party imo who could've spilled info to the mafia about Yahy having a gun. I mean, he's the only one of them who has done goof'd with their abilities. Me thinks if he were a townie, he should've talked to people who were more informed about who is town and who isn't than just arbitrarily poison people, but I could be overthinking it lol

My second vote on Drak is still because there are too many coincidences that could be coincidences but are mighty suspicious. They're the following:

• Bok visiting him on N1 when the Bell rang. Bok had two visiting roles, Supplier and Appraiser. This is kinda supposition but if I had a gun-giving role as mafia, I'd try to give those to other mafia members asap. Moreover, I don't think Bok would waste a night action appraising a gun that a user probably doesn't have yet (because what are the chances Drak got a gun on N0? I'm a stats person uwu). So my hypothesis is that Bok attempted to use his Supplier role on Drak. I think it'd be ironic for Bok to give a gun to a townie that could kill him with said gun, so Drak is likely mafia.
  • Again, Yahy getting evicted when they said in the bachelorette party that they were going to shoot Drak in the next day phase is odd. If Drak was a townie, the mafia would not impede the shooting from happening because it would be free real estate. The only reason I could see that they'd wanna protect the townie I see is to make us think Drak is mafia, which if that was the plan, it's working.
  • I know that one or more of the lists in "Share your reads" Daily Challenge were successful enough to get me a "special reward" (@Jace Stormkirk do you not by any chance mean that I got the reward for D5 challenge? because I didn't get a totem afaik from yesterday). Most people had either L'Belle or me or both as potential mafia, but according to Yahy (this was one of the things that made them consider shooting Drak), the only one who didn't have L'Belle or me as mafia, in fact had both of them as town or town-lean which is correct, was Kiet's list.
    Spoiler

Kiet's list:

Most Townie

Bazaro 

Yahy
    Kiet
    Newt
    Candy
    Roswell
    Caimie

Bean
    Lykos
    Amber
    ECT

Nicki
    L'Belle

Astra
    Seal

Alaris
    Jace
    Drak
    Least Townie

So even though I don't trust the list 100%, I kinda lean towards using it as a very rough guide.

• Drak has nominated no known mafia members (Bok or Nick Crash) for eviction and when he did it was Castiel, the mafia member who wasn't in the mafia chat. Tbh this is a weak argument by itself, but a coincidence still.

That concludes my session of smelling le suspicious. Lemme know what y'all think of this. In any case, I'll cast a temporary vote for Drak because tbh I have more "coincidences" that sound too good to be true against Drak than against Lykos.

[Evict] Drakyle

6 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

so i will just let you know who i targeted with my new ability

i targeted drakyle and nicki

nicki was sucsessful

drakyle was not

my ability only fails if ability used is unblockable

mafia kills are blockable if it is primary ability if it is not is cannot be blocked

hope this helps

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

Well my reasons for voting Lykos are what Astra said about poisoning (though L'Belle also used his ability irresponsibly and was town), and also that Lykos is one of the more suspicious peeps in the Bachelorette party imo who could've spilled info to the mafia about Yahy having a gun. I mean, he's the only one of them who has done goof'd with their abilities. Me thinks if he were a townie, he should've talked to people who were more informed about who is town and who isn't than just arbitrarily poison people, but I could be overthinking it lol

My second vote on Drak is still because there are too many coincidences that could be coincidences but are mighty suspicious. They're the following:

• Bok visiting him on N1 when the Bell rang. Bok had two visiting roles, Supplier and Appraiser. This is kinda supposition but if I had a gun-giving role as mafia, I'd try to give those to other mafia members asap. Moreover, I don't think Bok would waste a night action appraising a gun that a user probably doesn't have yet (because what are the chances Drak got a gun on N0? I'm a stats person uwu). So my hypothesis is that Bok attempted to use his Supplier role on Drak. I think it'd be ironic for Bok to give a gun to a townie that could kill him with said gun, so Drak is likely mafia.
  • Again, Yahy getting evicted when they said in the bachelorette party that they were going to shoot Drak in the next day phase is odd. If Drak was a townie, the mafia would not impede the shooting from happening because it would be free real estate. The only reason I could see that they'd wanna protect the townie I see is to make us think Drak is mafia, which if that was the plan, it's working.
  • I know that one or more of the lists in "Share your reads" Daily Challenge were successful enough to get me a "special reward" (@Jace Stormkirk do you not by any chance mean that I got the reward for D5 challenge? because I didn't get a totem afaik from yesterday). Most people had either L'Belle or me or both as potential mafia, but according to Yahy (this was one of the things that made them consider shooting Drak), the only one who didn't have L'Belle or me as mafia, in fact had both of them as town or town-lean which is correct, was Kiet's list.
      Reveal hidden contents

Kiet's list:

Most Townie

Bazaro 

Yahy
    Kiet
    Newt
    Candy
    Roswell
    Caimie

Bean
    Lykos
    Amber
    ECT

Nicki
    L'Belle

Astra
    Seal

Alaris
    Jace
    Drak
    Least Townie

So even though I don't trust the list 100%, I kinda lean towards using it as a very rough guide.

• Drak has nominated no known mafia members (Bok or Nick Crash) for eviction and when he did it was Castiel, the mafia member who wasn't in the mafia chat. Tbh this is a weak argument by itself, but a coincidence still.

That concludes my session of smelling le suspicious. Lemme know what y'all think of this. In any case, I'll cast a temporary vote for Drak because tbh I have more "coincidences" that sound too good to be true against Drak than against Lykos.

[Evict] Drakyle

you guys remember i have a Veteran Mafioso role right? im immune to the first two visits i recieve at night each night, why would bok visit me and try give me a gun if i was mafia it would be doomed to fail? for all i know they were giving me a gun because i can't be trusted with power, i'm as bad as nano, give me the power to do something crazy i'll do it, but yeah back to my primary point, im immune to the first two visits, bok's visit on me if i was mafia would be stupid to even try. 

Also Jace i couldn't make sense of the mess of whatever it is you said.

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

you guys remember i have a Veteran Mafioso role right? im immune to the first two visits i recieve at night each night, why would bok visit me and try give me a gun if i was mafia it would be doomed to fail? for all i know they were giving me a gun because i can't be trusted with power, i'm as bad as nano, give me the power to do something crazy i'll do it, but yeah back to my primary point, im immune to the first two visits, bok's visit on me if i was mafia would be stupid to even try. 

hmm good point. I know you have the role but sometimes I forget lol I'll leave the vote like that for now (cause I might forget to vote later like I think I did last day phase rip) but will change if there's someone with better reads that can do us a help.

Just now, Candy said:

hmm good point. I know you have the role but sometimes I forget lol I'll leave the vote like that for now (cause I might forget to vote later like I think I did last day phase rip) but will change if there's someone with better reads that can do us a help.

also another point Candy that comes to mind, since mafia can hide their kill by using another NA at the same time it's just as easy to believe they appraised me as a random choice to try and find out if i had a gun (like going around searching for guns or sheriffs) to hide the Night kill.

i would ask bean why they voted Alaris to be evicted but i doubt they would give a clear answer XD

@Lord Drakyle ok i will explain better

my new ability allows me to visit 2 players each night. when i do they lose their night action

this ability fails if the night action is unblockable. i can block mafia kills if it is using the primary kill but not secondary or 3rd.

i visited you and nicki

it failed on you but worked on nicki

Just now, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Lord Drakyle ok i will explain better

my new ability allows me to visit 2 players each night. when i do they lose their night action

this ability fails if the night action is unblockable. i can block mafia kills if it is using the primary kill but not secondary or 3rd.

i visited you and nicki

it failed on you but worked on nicki

ah right well it more than likely was blocked because Veteran Mafioso passive blocking the shit outta first two visits each night.