[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Event 7.2

The Crimson Blanket survived Bean's reckless laundry washing. Apparently, being a colored piece of clothing helped him retain his color and not let it vanish to the other pieces of clothing.

... but despite Bean's awful clothes handling, he still wanted to be with him. Going out of the washing machine, he tried to return to his Pet Bean. Instead, he saw Bean with the other House Guests. They asked him, "We can only give you one, so choose: Your favorite Crimson Blanket or a brand new, fresh Candy?"

"Blanket's dirty now, so I choose Candy." Bean said.

Kiet was deeply hurt.

Candy shoots Crimson Dragon. He is Castiel, the Sand Castiel, Priest, and Diabolist.

i am so confused, @Newti didnt get a gun, hell i wouldn't be able to i explained this shit already, i have Veteran Mafioso, i would be IMMUNE to visits, the first two in fact, every fucking night. If i was mafia this would be common knowledge and they wouldn't bother visiting me, how many times do i have to explain this?

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

i am so confused, @Newti didnt get a gun, hell i wouldn't be able to i explained this shit already, i have Veteran Mafioso, i would be IMMUNE to visits, the first two in fact, every fucking night. If i was mafia this would be common knowledge and they wouldn't bother visiting me, how many times do i have to explain this?

A miscalculation, Blake.

also @Candyhow very odd of you to jump right back on my ass after i already spoke to you about this here, seems like you just looking for some excuse to try get me lynched in all honesty not to mention shooting Kiet not sure why, Newt is a bit wild, i can understand him but you, There is so little reason for you to vote me again, you aren't even part of his group. Sorry but this is wayyy too shady

also @Candyhow very odd of you to jump right back on my ass after i already spoke to you about this here, seems like you just looking for some excuse to try get me lynched in all honesty not to mention shooting Kiet not sure why, Newt is a bit wild, i can understand him but you, There is so little reason for you to vote me again, you aren't even part of his group. Sorry but this is wayyy too shady

it's maybe because I know some juicy scoop that hasn't reached you ears, young listener 😉

you know damn well what my name is so start talking sense Alaris, i'm getting sick of these stupid antics.

Oh I mean, Amaria didn't take into account that the gun would never get to Blake. That is why I thought Amaria would visit Julia instead...

Just now, Alaris said:

Oh I mean, Amaria didn't take into account that the gun would never get to Blake. That is why I thought Amaria would visit Julia instead...

No one in the game has that name, what are you trying to even accomplish?

in fact why am i even talking to you, im not getting any sense out of you.

No one in the game has that name, what are you trying to even accomplish?

in fact why am i even talking to you, im not getting any sense out of you.

With my losing the roles, Florinia shot, Blake evicted and Titania jailed, the rest is pretty much decided.

6 minutes ago, Candy said:

it's maybe because I know some juicy scoop that hasn't reached you ears, young listener 😉

Start explaining, Alaris is pissing me off with his stupidity and i dont appreciate being bandwagoned without being explained to why, if i knew why i could try make sense of things but i dont and that is incredibly frustrating especially since i have had to explain things repeatedly.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Start explaining, Alaris is pissing me off with his stupidity and i dont appreciate being bandwagoned without being explained to why, if i knew why i could try make sense of things but i dont and that is incredibly frustrating especially since i have had to explain things repeatedly.

Aww after I defended you, Blake.

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

sowwy teasing people when they might be about to do a die is one of my hobbies. ask Kieto about it, he knows 😉

• Sad 1

Stop calling me blake, that is not my name, i have a name, i will be addressed by my name and i am feeling incredibly disrespected you refuse to address me by name when i have made it clear i am not comfortable with it.

Just now, Candy said:

sowwy teasing people when they might be about to do a die is one of my hobbies. ask Kieto about it, he knows 😉

How would i talk to someone im not in a group with, a showmance either who has been SHOT

Just now, Candy said:

... except that kinda would've worked better when he was alive but alas

Stop calling me blake, that is not my name, i have a name, i will be addressed by my name and i am feeling incredibly disrespected you refuse to address me by name when i have made it clear i am not comfortable with it.

Okay, I will. You can call me Hardy if you want tho 😉

Just now, Candy said:

... except that kinda would've worked better when he was alive but alas

and i swear if you start calling me names, im gonna start making complaints this is getting ridiculous beyond the game itself, Tell me why the fuck im being bandwagoned.