[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

2 hours ago, Candy said:

Bok visiting him on N1 when the Bell rang. Bok had two visiting roles, Supplier and Appraiser. This is kinda supposition but if I had a gun-giving role as mafia, I'd try to give those to other mafia members asap. Moreover, I don't think Bok would waste a night action appraising a gun that a user probably doesn't have yet (because what are the chances Drak got a gun on N0? I'm a stats person uwu). So my hypothesis is that Bok attempted to use his Supplier role on Drak. I think it'd be ironic for Bok to give a gun to a townie that could kill him with said gun, so Drak is likely mafia.

That was the main reason why i also suspected Drak to be Mafia.

But now with him telling us, that the gun wouldn't have been delivered, cause of his Veteran Mafioso, i am not so sure anymore tbh.

Bok could have done a fucki wucky, but tbh i have no clue.

I have a townlean on Lykos, even if he did some questionable moves.

I am still a bit suspicious about Drak, but he kinda seems towny.

Unfortunately i can't build an opinion on Alaris or Roswell as of right now (cause they haven't talked that much for me to build an opinion).

Gonna have to wait for more information for me to place my vote as of right now,

• Global Mods

I can confirm my action failed last night phase, however I'm not sure if this permanently disables abilities since I haven't been told that was such a case.

• Global Mods

Also, mafia might have also visited Drak to paint suspicion on them if one of them died and information like that got out. Something to keep in mind.

Hello hello, here comes a fresh midday vote count just for you delightful entertainers!

Alaris: 2 (Bean, Drakyle)

Drakyle: 1 (Candy)

Not too many votes yet... but I believe in you. I know you can evict the right player! Hm? Who is the right player? Well, that depends entirely on your point of view, upupupu... Good luck!

24h left in Day 7.

[Evict] LykosHand

I'll admit that I honestly have no real idea on who to vote for at this point, but I'll put Lykos for the sake of getting a vote in at all.

Me thinks the number of volunteers doesn't need to equal two? There's a maximum requirement, not a minimum requirement @Seal

On 5/18/2019 at 8:17 AM, Alistair said:

Task: A maximum of 2 players can sacrifice all their Day and Night Actions (both Passive and Active) to become a Vanilla Character.

The Head of Household will accept willing volunteers. If the number of volunteers exceeds 2, the Head of Household will select two among them.

Reward: These volunteers will receive a totem in exchange for their sacrifice. One will receive a 1 Time Use Vigilante Totem (kill another player at night) while the other will receive a 1 Time Protection Totem (protect oneself or another from death at night).

Also, fine. I'll change my vote so that we can get the Daily Challenge reward.

[Unevict] Drakyle

[Evict] Lykos

Guys. Why would i vote for Lykos, if i just said a post above, that he is town in my eyes.

I made this vote without any information why i had voted Lykos.

I saw Drakyles call, asking me "why i voted Lykos", but i deliberately didn't answer it, cause i voted him just to see if there might be some people following the BW.

[Unevict] Lykos

[Evict] Alaris

The mistakes aren't two but only one btw Alaris, the other one wasn't my fault. But then i can't blame anyone; i did a mistake and i'm paying for what i did, that's ok. If you feel/think i'm mafia, ok go ahead because i think i can't change your opinion about me. I can volunteer myself to lose my roles if with it i convince you all that i'm not mafia. For now i will vote who i suspect a bit in this moment.

[Evict] Roswell

Edit: sorry i voted the wrong person

Edited by LykosHand

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Guys. Why would i vote for Lykos, if i just said a post above, that he is town in my eyes.

I made this vote without any information why i had voted Lykos.

I saw Drakyles call, asking me "why i voted Lykos", but i deliberately didn't answer it, cause i voted him just to see if there might be some people following the BW.

[Unevict] Lykos

[Evict] Alaris

that....that i didn't expect...wow, well played Kitty Kiet...well fucking played.

I mean, considering that the people who changed votes to match yours were a) Candy or b) People who are themselves up for eviction, and are thus inclined to save themselves regardless of allegiance, a bandwagon being formed around whoever you (a trusted town, considering Bean shot you) vote for makes sense.

[Unvote] Lykos

[Evict] Alaris

Mainly just to preserve the core group at this point.

Meanwhile, TFW I'd offer to be one of the ones to give up my abilities for the challenge, but if Drak's telling the truth about Good Vet (haven't been informed about him healing me from anything yet, so I can't say with absolute certainty), my role being animal-based may end up being what keeps me alive.

WE FROM THE "THOT R US" GROUP HAVE DECIDED TO [ELIMINATE] DRAKYLE

Did you think you would get away from getting a gun from a mafia member? 😉

Also, @Seal I don't want to lose my roles anymore, I take off my words.