[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

8 hours later and i see 4 more pages

i read all of them and its mostly baz trying not to die

assassins (when i have had the role in other games) need to kill a particular target, in this case the silver knight. as an alternate win con

[eliminate] Bazaro

Alright then i read everything again and i'm sorry for have vote Bazaro so soon since i wanted to make a post but i didn't think of other possibilities. You do have a point Ali, i can understand why you suspect me and i'm going to remove the vote on Bazaro right now. I am 60% convinced that he is town but yes some doubts remain. 

[Unvote] Bazaro

Now i don't know if Bazaro will be saved from the lynch since there are some votes on him and i don't think someone will change the vote. About what Yahen said to not vote for wolves today, i don't agree with it; i know that they will be harmless but still we should looking for them and lynch them (obv the same goes for vampires) if you're really town. 

Yeah, i thought looking for vamps would be more efficient, yet i did not know how many info we would get. Guess thats my bad, any wolf or vamp kill is worth it, specially when we dont have any confirmed

I just dont have an idea who to vote, but i have a strong feeling Baz is town, and don't want him to go lynched

Edited by Yahen

I'm not fully convinced on Bazaro. The issue I'm having for believing Bazaro was that Nano is relatively trigger happy when killing people. Learned that the hard way. Nano would try to kill someone if he has a slight hunch if someone is not on the same side as him. I would think Nano is wolf since he tried to kill someone when there was no way to know if Bazaro was town or wolf at the time but it's hard to tell if he just wanted to kill someone because he could. I'm going to remove my vote and see what else happens since there is a good amount of the day left.

Unvote Bazaro

Ok I check back 1 day later and I see 7 pages to read, I love all of you guys 🙂

Snarkasm aside, I see the possibility of Baz being a wolf, but (reiterating what has been said) knowing how Nano plays, it's hard to for me to get behind y'all. 

Also so many people haven't said anything smh I bet some of them are wolves and vampires, it'll be hard to tell tbh if they don't talk or at least give their thought.

One day left so I'll hold off my vote for now until I can get a better read on more than like 4-5 people

Guys pls. Stop writing so much. I haven't even read the game rules and gimmicks.

If i read it clearly someone already softclaimed another role?

Well i am still not convinced, that Baz is really town, but i give him the benefit of the doubt.
Also cause he is rather active and tries to be proactive, i feel it would be a waste lynching him that early.

But with that, we are back to zero. I would go for the more inactive ones tbh, cause first they would just lay low, meaning we won't get much information from them + we won't ever find them suspicious, cause we can't scumread them.

I am to lazy to check who hasn't posted yet. But i guess Nicki or Seal didn't post yet?

Not sure if it will save Baz life but let's see, if it actually does.
[Unvote] Baz

[Eliminate] Nicki

Rule Number 1: Nicki is always mafia

9 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Also so many people haven't said anything smh I bet some of them are wolves and vampires, it'll be hard to tell tbh if they don't talk or at least give their thought.

Well you haven't said much either, so that refers to you, too 🙂

15 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Rule Number 1: Nicki is always mafia

Ironic thing i voted for her in the other game just now lol

Edited by Yahen

Approximately 20 hours from now before phase change.

Reminder that at least 10 people are required to vote in order to lynch somebody during the Day Phase, in which case, lynching won't happen if less than 10 people voted.

Honestly? I'm glad that assassin Nano is gone, but knowing how trigger happy he is he might have died later regardless. Why would he try to kill the vampire hunter, tho? Like, if he's town or a werewolf it just doesnt make sense and if he's a vampire he should have known he'd die regardless. I guess he just saw the chance to kill and went for it without thinking it twice.

I'm inclined to believe Bazaro, there's no way he would seriously fakeclaim vampire hunter with an assassin and the vampire hunter being able to expose him on the spot. It just doesnt make sense while fakeclaiming to bait the assassin or werewolves sounds much more like him.

I think Nano was a werewolf. Baz was his only clue so if he was town he wouldn't kill someone who is supposedly town as well and is he was a vampire he wouldn't kill a supposed vampire slayer either. For now I don't strongly suspect anyone of being scum.

[ELIMINATE] Seal

Wait.

The current votes are: 

~ VOTES ~ 
Amber  (1) : Quillish
Bazaro (4) : Newt, (Astra), (Yahen1), (Crimson1), (Lykos1), Alaris, Nick, Jace
Lykos  (1) : Alistair
Nicki  (1) : Crimson2
Seal   (1) : Seal
Jason  (1) : Jason

12 hours ago, Hypurr said:

Reminder that at least 10 people are required to vote in order to lynch somebody during the Day Phase, in which case, lynching won't happen if fewer than 10 people voted.

Right now, 9 people want to lynch someone.

If 1 more votes, then the most voted person gets killed.

If they don't, then nobody gets lynched.

Seal and Jason voted for themselves. That doesn't change anything against others, but it almost ensures that a lynch will happen.

This means that they are content with the Bazaro lynch, as they are indirectly supporting it.

Care to elaborate more on your actions @Jason Grace and @Seal ?

Hi Ali, I am good, hbu? Does anyone even remember who's voting for who now? Cuz I don't.

scrolls through 7 pages of posts

Okay. So.

1 DigitalAmber (Bean)

4 Bazaro (Newt, Alaris, NickCrash, Jace)

1 Lykos (Alistair)

1 Nicki (Kiet)

1 Seal (Seal)

1 Jason (Jason)

And now that I remember I didn't vote previously, I might as well defend mah boi Lykos. Sorry Ali.

[Eliminate] Alistair

21 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Werewolf Hunter sounds cooler, fight me 😠

You wanna tussle? Put 'em up big guy (ง •̀_•́)ง jk tho werewolf hunter does sound kinda cooler

@Bazaro

How else do I get to steal the spotlight by unvoting you minutes before the phase change? 

There is a difference.

The game requires an absolute minimum of votes for a lynch to happen.

By voting you directly, I am "signing" with my vote, so to speak. I am increasing the total vote count, and I target my vote.

If I were to vote for myself, or randomly, I would be enabling the lynch, as no difference is made for the highest voted person. The total vote count increases, but I appear not to blame.

In other words, it's an indirect vote towards the highest voted, here You.

That's what I want to make clear to everyone, especially the 2 that voted for themselves. 

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

Wait.

The current votes are: 

~ VOTES ~ 
Amber  (1) : Quillish
Bazaro (4) : Newt, (Astra), (Yahen1), (Crimson1), (Lykos1), Alaris, Nick, Jace
Lykos  (1) : Alistair
Nicki  (1) : Crimson2
Seal   (1) : Seal
Jason  (1) : Jason

Right now, 9 people want to lynch someone.

If 1 more votes, then the most voted person gets killed.

If they don't, then nobody gets lynched.

Seal and Jason voted for themselves. That doesn't change anything against others, but it almost ensures that a lynch will happen.

This means that they are content with the Bazaro lynch, as they are indirectly supporting it.

Care to elaborate more on your actions @Jason Grace and @Seal ?

I didn't remember (or know) that! Thats a good thing i guess? Maybe jason and seal didn't know it too.

55 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

How else do I get to steal the spotlight by unvoting you minutes before the phase change? 

Oh i got it now; that explains a lot of things

Also, i'll keep my "no vote" thing today, if it raises Bazaro's chance of living, i guess.

Edited by Yahen

Okay i didn't realise we had to actually get a whole vote count of 10 to actually lynch someone.
And imo it's better to lynch someone even if just for information, then go for a no lynch. But Nano died already in Day1, so idk.

And it's already pretty late to get 10 votes in total on a person, so i guess it doesn't matter anymore.
A lot of people who unvoted Baz, did it cause they were convinced he might turn out to be Town.

But seems like we are going for a No Lynch this dayphase.

Ummmm.... its good that we're all reluctant on voting out a potential townie, as I kinda believe Baz atm, but isn't going for a no lynch day simply helping out the vamps/wolves? I mean it just gives them another day to kill another townie.

47 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

And it's already pretty late to get 10 votes in total on a person, so i guess it doesn't matter anymore.

But we already had 10 before Seal unvoted. If we don't want to lynch Baz, then why don't we try and go for someone else? Possible one of the less active members as stated, they benefit from a skip day.

2 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Hi Ali, I am good, hbu?

I'm good, work isn't fun but I've had worse Mondays. Why are you defending Lykos? Any reason in particular?

Voting for themselves is something people do sometimes, but I really don't think it's a good idea because it basically doesn't help at all. It's just the go-to vote when you don't know what else to do, I guess.