[IC] Super Trespassers Prevengance: A Biohazard has been detected!

kj1225

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edward attempts to step between the infected and Danielle to buy her the time she'd need to back away, and takes a deep breath before bashing the infected in the head.

Hit Points: 4/4 
Power: 0
Tricks: 1
Strength: 2  
Heart: 1  

[/color]

Helena just backs away from the zombie giving the others with actually weapons room to do stuff.

Spoiler

Hit Points: 4

Power: Bat Bat No Mi

Power: 1
[Bat Transformation]

Tricks:1
[Cybernetic Enhancements]

[Enhanced Physique]
Heart: 0

"A zombie!? Well, I must say, the makeup artists back in the studios got things pretty much spot on! You'd think they'd maybe met some zombies themselves! You all seem like you've got this under control though."  With that, Poncio steps into the room with the barricaded furniture, to take a look around, for more doors to open. He'd been getting quite good at that, if he did say so himself.

"...Y'all realize I got a gun right? No need ta get all that close." Airi said. If somehow the others on the attack didn't kill it, she would fire a couple rounds into it's head. Assuming also they got out of the way.

Spoiler

Stats: 4 total

Power: 2

[Tactical Grenade]

Tricks: 0

[Bonded Gun: FN SCAR PDW]

Danielle, not having any good ways to hurt a zombie, attempts to scramble back to a safe distance.  And somehow, that song keeps going even when she's stopped humming to squeak in surprise.

Spoiler

Stats: 

[Magic]

Strength: 1

[Equine Physique]

Heart: 2

[Harmony]

Austin started screaming, but at the very least he kept out of the way.

Spoiler

Stats: 

Power: 2

[Thief Lights] Sparkles appear where the user has an opportunity to use their skills in a useful way.

[Quiet Movement] The user is able to move silently unless they do something violently loud.

[Nimble Fingers] The user's hands are perfectly suited to careful and quick movements, and the usage of delicate tools.

Spook rolled her eyes at Austin's reaction, and merely stepped out of the way to let the girl with the actual gun do the work. Though he prepared to brain the thing with his bed leg if absolutely necessary.

Stats: 
Tricks: 2

Keywords:

Peridot:

[Enhanced Physique] [Shapeshifting] [Ferrokinesis]

Sokolov stands back, out of danger.

Spoiler

Name: Anton Sokolov

Appearance: Low Quality Cybernetic Body.

Are you missing any parts: Everything but most of the brain.

Any other Medical History we should know about?: Slowly intensifying Alzheimer's.

Why have you come in for the procedure?: There's no war on that would take me.  If there were, I would no longer be fit for it.

Anything else in your history we should know about?: I have many enemies.  Russian Defectors do not make friends in the process of becoming such.  Few would recognize me as I am.  Fewer who would are still alive.

How would you describe your personality?: Stern.  Bitter.  Seasoned

Where do you see yourself in Five years: Dead

-

Stats

Hit Points: 4/4

Stats:

-

[Extraplanar attention]

-

-
Strength: 0

-
Heart: 3

[Telekinesis]

[Thought reading]

-

John steps forward to stab the zombie through the chest mightily (1+100% vs 15 -50%) but his new found speed and strength, in addition to the zombie's unpredictable movements cause him to miss spectacularly. The newly made T-doll is quick to follow up though, firing a shot at the zombie's chest. (4+50% vs 8-50%) and hitting it with a good thump. Meanwhile, there's much scrambling to move around, starting with Edward, (nat 1) who stumbles straight into the zombie in a frankly uninspiring display. One gets the feeling that the only thing stopping him from stumbling right past is the incompetence of the other party involved. This does however allow the others to get away safely. Unfortunately, the Zombie tries to grab Edward while he's nearby (8 vs 18) but the man mangages to push the zombie off with no further complications.

Initiative

Spoiler

The Party
Zombie

Meanwhile, Poncio explores the new room. There isn't much of note that he didn't see before aside from a clock on the wall and graffiti on the wall that reads: 

They often have it on the streets
And on many subway seats
Maybe you may have it too
It is on-hand, to give a clue

If you have it, give it here
Speak it aloud, so I may hear
And if you don't, you need it fast
Ask before the time has past.

Edward lets out a slight grunt before he takes a deep breath and attempts to use his close range to bat the zombie's head and hopefully rest of body away with the bed leg.

Hit Points: 4/4 
Tricks: 1

"A riddle! Hey, hey guys, any of you good at riddles?" Poncio poked his head out the door back into the room with the zombie to call this out, seemingly not noting the fact that the zombie had not yet been dispatched.

"On hand, on hand. A sword, perhaps. That's on hand indeed, but. . . no, what sort of person finds swords on the street? Perhaps wood, the wood on my arm! No, definitely not, the grafiti's got to be old, not meant for me. Money? Dirt? Fabric?" Poncio stalks the room, focused intently on this new found quandry.

"AHA! IT'S GOT TO BE--no it cannot be, it's not gum, for, why would we have gum on hand? Arrrgh, I---well, let it never be said that Poncio Romero gave up on a mere riddle!"

"Perhaps spray paint? Does. . . does one spray paint seats?" Poncio continues to ponder, tapping his wood-door-shield against the wall as he walked around staring at different things, trying to wrap his mind around this quandry. What hour does the clock read? What colors are the walls painted? Does the ceiling hide anything?

Spook attempts to brain the zombie for real this time, using his [Enhanced Physique].

Stats: 
Tricks: 2

Keywords:

Peridot:

[Enhanced Physique] [Shapeshifting] [Ferrokinesis]

Edward swings at the zombie's head (8 vs 7) and with a resounding crack smashes it back into a wall, leaving a bloody mark before the former corpse is returned to being a corpse. 

Combat over.

Paul walks into the riddle room, giving the riddle a look before shrugging and walking back out.

"This clock, there must be something to it, why else would it be in here? It is, after all, sort of on hand. . . yet if the clock is in here, we couldn't give it, or speak it. . .Let's see, 12 o'clock, that's the time it says, but it's not moving. A damn shame, I say!"

Poncio again calls out into the room noting the blood spraying around the room--just like the special effects--"Excuse me! Excuse me, but does anyone have any batteries? And the time? There's a clock right over here, and I think it's something to do with the graffiti! It's just so conspicuous, it must be a clue!"

"Of course! 7:30! That was when the prescreenings started, takes me back. . ."Poncio hurries over to the clock, and changes the hands to the right time, gently.

"Well, who knows what the riddle actually means, but maybe we'll figure it out later with batteries! And until then, you shall right twice a day, and that's always something."

Looking inside the closet there's a fairly normal assortment of cleaning supplies... but a sparkle quickly catches John's eye behind some off brand windex. Moving the bottle aside he finds a small pile of diamonds, about 5 of them in total. 

As the minute hand slides into place at the thirty second mark, a small click can be heard before a rumbling sound is heard, and the wall under the clock opens up slowly... revealing that a female zombie in a hoodie, with blood around it's empty eye sockets, and claws had somehow gotten into the supply cache!

Initiative:

Spoiler

Zombie
Poncio
Danielle

Poncio leaped three feet straight backwards as the zombie was revealed. "W-Wait, there's a zombie in there!" For a moment, his voice shook, before he covered that quaver with a facade of strong indignation.

"That's our supply cache, you zombie! Out of there, now! Shoo! Out of there, get out! Get!" Poncio stood a few paces back, sword brandished in an elaborate imitation of a fencing stand, twitching at the end, each time he berated the zombie.

"Well, that was annoying," Spook commented as he left the closet, and turned to see. . . whatever it was that was going on in the other room. From the shouting, it sounded as if they'd found another zombie (which fortunately didn't seem to be of the particularly quick or durable variety so far) and Poncio was. . . doing . . . something. Had the man ever actually held a sword before? They weren't exactly Spook's weapon of choice, but she at least knew that you probably didn't post like that. "Actors. Pf." 

Head into the other room.

Helena sighed at the sound of another zombie in the next room. She really didn't want to actually fight but at least it seems something was going on in there and well she guessed she should at least go and help just in case."Make sure someone doubles tab the dead one we don't want it popping up and attacking from the back." She said as she moved into the next room 

Helena heads into the room with the non dead dead zombie.