[IC] Super Trespassers Prevengance: A Biohazard has been detected!

kj1225

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edward tried his level best to remain as quiet as humanly possible when the assembled group went past the windows, motioning for everyone to stay clear of them and get past them, before anyone or anything noticed their presence in the off chance that would delay their seemingly inevitable encounter with the infected for just a little bit longer. He stays behind to watch the group's backs as they approach the closed door, letting out a sigh of relief just out of a normal person's earshot once the very last person is cajoled into entering, before he himself steps inside. "Alright then, Austin, do you see anything useful in this room? Or can we keep heading towards the armory?"

"I wonder, would a bullet still hurt me when I'm transformed? Airi miss, you could shoot me, right?" Poncio pondered as they walked, skipping every so often. For however much he was out of his depth and confused, he was so, so pleased that he'd gotten so lucky. Like, look at some of the other people here!

"No, wait, that's a bad idea maybe. Let's forget that."

When they arrived in this room stopped and took a sniff of the air. "Ew."

"You know, that door there, that looks mighty suspicious! What say you all, may I open it? I'll close it real quick if anything bad's on the other side!" Poncio gestured grandly towards the door with the bloodstain heading from it to the corpse.

Absently, as we walk, Danielle starts humming a song quietly to herself.  No words, just the tune...

Danielle's song

Spoiler

"We're a bit short on high tech solutions.  Anyone have something reflective?"  Danielle asks, somehow not missing a beat by talking.  "We could open the door a crack, and then I could use that to look through.  Since I don't have to touch something to hold it now because of my (sigh) sparkly unicorn telekinesis, name pending review, we wouldn't have to put any body parts into the line of fire."

"My sword! My sword should work, shouldn't it?" Poncio cried out, and then leapt forward into the pose he'd made previously, attempting once more to call upon the power that was granted him. "Bring forth the sword of victory!"

Should he succeed, he will then take a look at his reflection in the sword, and judge whether it would be suitable for the desired purpose.

Sokolov does not see a water fountain unfortunately. 

After checking that his sword is in fact shiny and reflective, (Though he feels like he could make it much shinier... much shinier indeed.) the group checks the next room to find first, that it's much messier owing to the fact that it is covered in blood. There's a few broken tables and chairs, and you're pretty sure you spotted a finger near a corner, but as far as you can tell it's empty. While you inspect the room from your, admittedly poor, vantage point you notice that the door to the right has a small flash from the cracks, and some weird noises following after. There's also a door directly across from you.

"Oh yes the mighty hunter slayed the thing dead on the ground such valor." Helena mumbled under her breath as she followed after everyone into the next room. "Oh lovely even more blood you think the interior decorator would use something other then blood as the main color but hey the finger a nice touch." She said continuing to mumble to herself not really caring if anyone really heard her. Looking over to the next few doors they could see she sighed of course something had to be here before they had actual weapons. "So who wants to kick in the shiny door and loot the room." Helena spoke a bit loader this time still not really caring if anyone heard her.

Airi heads into the room, gun raised and pointed towards the door with the noises. It felt weird, suddenly having the skill to use the thing right, but she wasn't about to complain about it. "Well, sitting here talkin' about it ain't gonna help much, but I figure it's smart for the one with a gun to not be the one ta kick in a door. Clear shot and all." she said. "Which way ya guys think is to the armory? Think it's gonna be the one soundin' all scary?"

"With our luck, yeah. I would still prefer to check the one with the lowest chance of unleashing horrible mutated zombies on us, personally, though." Spook moved towards the decidedly-less-spooky door, placing a hand on the handle but not actually moving yet. "IF we're going to breach the other one, though, the one with the weapon should actually be doing the breaching. Sword boy over here is probably the best option."

"I shall of course be first! But, young lady, before that, the armory is thataway isn't it?" Poncio points directly behind him, back to the door through which they'd entered this bloodstained room. They'd followed the blood trail from the other room--the delivery one--into this one, right? And on the other side of the delivery room there'd been a door marked armory. He didn't however, wait much after making his statement, and instead charged forward, ready to swing open the door.

"Nevermind that, let's breach!" If the door does not open via the knob or handle, Poncio will begin to slash wildly at it.

Breaching the door, Poncio would likely be pleased to see that there's not anything of notable danger around the room. Not even on the ceiling. It looks much the same as it did from the initial look, being extremely bloody, though now he'd notice some fleshy looking chunks, as well as the fact that there's a full hand in the corner, finger extended. Looking closer, the door that was across from the entrance can be seen to be labeled as a supply closest after some moving about to properly position the lights to shine on the blood covered paint. The other entrance doesn't seem incredibly interesting, but you can hear some faint growling coming from inside, almost like something is snoring. 

"Well, this place is just a fine ray of sunshine, isn't it? Exactly the sort of lovely place you wanna break in a new body or two in. Though, seems like they forgot the 'in,' here." He hadn't exactly expected much in the way of pleasant sights here. Spook prepared to strike with his improvised weapon, should the growling from behind the door turn out to be less like snoring and more like, well, growling. "Relax, kid. It only goes downhill from here, enjoy the easy walk while you can." 

Poncio looked arount the room eagerly for a foe as he entered, and finding there was none, sagged in disappointment. However he soon perked up at the sound of snoring, and headed over to that door. "Char--Spook! Right, care to breach again? We'll take down whatever foul sleeping foe lies beyond this door!"

Poncio would never admit it, but the atmosphere of all these rooms was getting to him. He'd seen stage blood so often, but there was something about knowing this was real that was getting to him. And the only solution to this creeping unease and hints of nausea was action! Action and a brave face!

"Of course! So long as I've got a good man to back me up!" Poncio goes to open the door. The normal way first, then with his sword if it proves too difficult. He'll keep his other arm raised, still embedded in a panel of wood from the first door, as a shield against any possible attacks.

Sokolov, following the finger, would note that it leads straight to the door that isn't a supply closet. Spook and Poncio helpfully open the door for him revealing that the next room has some piled furniture to the right of the entrance, but is oddly barren and clean. If Sokolov bothered to look at the far wall he'd note a clock, though it would seem the batteries have run out since it's not moving. 

Danielle however has a much more interesting surprise waiting for her. (6 vs 5&10) a corpse lurches out from the closet, nearly falling onto the small horse. Thankfully, Edward had been more than prepared for this eventuality and with a meaty thwak and the reverberation of hollow metal it's knocked back towards the closet and into a safer distance. The party has encountered a zombie!

Initiative

Spoiler

The Party 
Closet Zombie