The Royal Ball: Disney Castle Mafia (Day 3)

Bok Choi

So, I’m sort of willing to give Jace the benefit of the doubt until later in the phase. I’m kind of doubting this but maybe Hades is an arsonist? He’s the god of death and the underworld, but he has that whole fire thing going on too. I’m just grasping at straws honestly. I’ll wait till later in the day to vote, but honestly, I do agree with Drago in that if the vigilante kills without restraint then we lose 3 players a day/night phrase. That hurts if we fail to catch mafia members. 

Hmmm.  So giving the thing with the silencer, I think its safe to say that if Jace doesn't say anything, he is either being silenced or he is with maf. Regardless, he is kinda suspicious so I'm siding with Cass on this and saying it's safest to [eliminate] Jace.

You're right Soso, but then that raises two options:

1. Bok lied about on the fact of eliminate all people with the same number of votes and he will eliminate one of them randomly. But i don't think this is true.

2. There is a role in this set up where they can choose which player to eliminate when there is a tie in the votes. 

Anyway, i think that i will join jace's bandwagon. If he still won't make any post during this day, i will probably change my vote again. 

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

If I'm not mistaken the people who haven't spoken yet until this point are Newt, L'Belle, Caimie and Jace.

Newt is the most likely to say something out of these four so I think he's silenced (if not please let us know).

There's no use in voting for a tie again so I'll just do this for now:

[ELIMINATE] Jace

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Hooky said:

I wanna say that lykos and baz had the same amount of people voting them

[ELIMINATE] LYKOSHAND

5 hours ago, LykosHand said:

You're right Soso, but then that raises two options:

1. Bok lied about on the fact of eliminate all people with the same number of votes and he will eliminate one of them randomly. But i don't think this is true.

2. There is a role in this set up where they can choose which player to eliminate when there is a tie in the votes. 

I thought i made it clear with my post, that the one silenced, can still vote in DMs through Bok --> Meaning Baz had 1 more vote from me

It's dumb that some are beeing a bit inactive, so we don't really get anything out it. We don't know if the Silencer is already dead, or if he is still lurking around.
@Newt @L'Belle @Caimie @Jace Stormkirk Pls contribute a bit 😞

Also i think Erics behaviour is kinda scummish. He just makes filler post asking things he could get by reading through those messages. Imo he doesn't give an effort to help/contribute.

And i am not sure if i want to follow that Jace Bandwagon, so for now

[Eliminate] Eric

• Sad 1

Alright guys sorry this was a festival weekend so i was barely home!! That said im free now and im ready to get this going.

Alaris dying should be a push for us to seek the evils out, losing a very active and valuable player should light a fire under our asses to really make moves. I'm half/half on the Lykos lynch since i see the points Cass' is making by saying Lykos was only trying to fill his post requirements instead of actually trying to scumread people like he does in other games (when he was a town role), that said i dont think his posts on only d1 can 'confirm' he is evil. Cass has been trying to push him and i've seen no real defence from Lykos yet so maybe a pressure vote?

Im agreeing with kiet on his view on Eric right now, i feel like he is making the same kind of posts he was in a game where he was actually mafia. Cass being willing to vote Eric instead of Lykos makes me think of her more as a townie. Jace has been posting like this in a lot of games so he could be maf or town in my opinion rn, could go either way. Finally i suspect Dragoknight. Implying people vote on personal issues is quite odd, i dont think that is how anyone plays here, seems like something a caught mafia would say. (In my mafia experience atleast) And usually doesnt go well for the vibe of the game. 

I have a strong townread on Kiet, considering he is actually trying to get something going.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, andracass said:

someone please confiscate nano's gun before i get shot

i think my picks for leftover maf are currently jace, eric, and maybe l'belle.

ahem it's a sword you aren't who I'm going after tonight, you at least seem to be trying to seem townie, but something just seems off..

For now I will keep my vote on drago, if anyone is unsure who to vote, dragon is acting very suspicious

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

For now I will keep my vote on drago, if anyone is unsure who to vote, dragon is acting very suspicious

Starting a mob now? I'm sorry but you'll have to give us more than "he is acting suspicious." Voting me right now only seems to help the maf and prove my point of you being trigger-happy vigi.

Its hard to say, but now that more posts are in and going off of Newt being silenced, my main suspicions are on L'belle and maybe Eric. Regardless, I'll stick with voting Jace.

• Hmm 1

2 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Starting a mob now? I'm sorry but you'll have to give us more than "he is acting suspicious." Voting me right now only seems to help the maf and prove my point of you being trigger-happy vigi.

Its hard to say, but now that more posts are in and going off of Newt being silenced, my main suspicions are on L'belle and maybe Eric. Regardless, I'll stick with voting Jace.

I may be a trigger happy vig, but you have yet to come up with an actual defense besides "hes a trigger happy vig, lets all vote this guy instead of me, ignore him"

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I may be a trigger happy vig, but you have yet to come up with an actual defense besides "hes a trigger happy vig, lets all vote this guy instead of me, ignore him"

I'm sorry, what are you saying here? I'm not voting you, I've made my case that Jace may be maf.

You're voting completely without reason.

• Hmm 1

Honestly, you do indeed seem a bit trigger happy as a vigilante hopes that doesn't get me shot At this point, a role claim might not even save you from death. The evidence against you is the exact same evidence there is against Jace. Both of you are suspicious for your lack of contribution, but that might be because there is no real way to contribute. Also, I just did a vote count and you only have one vote. And that one vote is from our bloodthirsty vigilante. Can the doc protect Drago tonight? I'm worried Nano might hunt him down, although this could show if he is mafia or not. Anyways, you need two more vote to vote tie with Jace. In fact, if you did vote tie with Jace, it might make things interesting. The way I see it, Jace and you can be used as mafia lynch shields in a way. They'll try to deflect suspicion onto the two of you to stall their lynches. This is of course assuming both you and Jace are indeed innocent. I don't actually agree with this plan as it means we'll likely have 4 deaths this night and day phase. Here's what I'll do. We don't want a double lynch, I don't think, so lemme try to pressure you into claiming by potentially holding both your and Jace's life in the balance. Granted claiming is not necessary, this is just to pressure. Let's see how you do with two votes if you acted like this with 1. I'm getting a panicked townread from you in all honesty.

Eliminate Dragoknight

7 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I thought i made it clear with my post, that the one silenced, can still vote in DMs through Bok --> Meaning Baz had 1 more vote from me

It's dumb that some are beeing a bit inactive, so we don't really get anything out it. We don't know if the Silencer is already dead, or if he is still lurking around.
@Newt @L'Belle @Caimie @Jace Stormkirk Pls contribute a bit 😞

Also i think Erics behaviour is kinda scummish. He just makes filler post asking things he could get by reading through those messages. Imo he doesn't give an effort to help/contribute.

And i am not sure if i want to follow that Jace Bandwagon, so for now

[Eliminate] Eric

Sorry. have been busy. By your logic though, all 4 of those you pinged are suspicious too right? I'll hold off on voting for now.

Alright. I think I understand things here. Well, considering I'm just a target for needless suspicion and whether it saves me or not, I might as well role claim before I'm voted out.

I am Aurora. And, well, I have no additional special abilities.

My vote remains the same.

the reason i have not contributed much is that i have no abilities.

i suspect that the mafia switched what i will look like in death so they decided to take me out and lack of posting is their reason why

very clever

anyways i am the one the prince wants 

i ran away from the ball

i am the reason this happed

i am Cinderella