The Royal Ball: Disney Castle Mafia (Day 3)

Bok Choi

somebody murder soso please
But seriously, why i should die soso?

And yay another mafia is gone, but i have a question (i forgot to ask it in the last day phase) if the doctor facilier changes one player's role and that person is killed, they will appear with their natural role or with another one that the doctor has chose for them? I just want to be sure if i have understand well that role.

I remember that Amber somehow defended Drago saying he trusts more Drago's claim than Jace's claim, so now i suspect more drago to be mafia. I know that he's already roleclaimed but we have found out that Amber is mafia so:

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

And this time, i bet that they silenced Kiet another time, if it's not him then we will see who is. In before, they tried to silenced Snow White

So we managed to get another mafia, cool. As for now, I still have my suspicions on Eric, but I'm kinda confused on why we're turning on Cass now. So I'll withhold my vote for now. I'm also unsure of how the Doc facilier and the role change works.

14 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I remember that Amber somehow defended Drago saying he trusts more Drago's claim than Jace's claim, so now i suspect more drago to be mafia. I know that he's already roleclaimed but we have found out that Amber is mafia so:

Yeah. but Amber was also the person who pressured me into said role claim. I don't really see the point of mafia fighting among each other.

25 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

And yay another mafia is gone, but i have a question (i forgot to ask it in the last day phase) if the doctor facilier changes one player's role and that person is killed, they will appear with their natural role or with another one that the doctor has chose for them? I just want to be sure if i have understand well that role.

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

And this time, i bet that they silenced Kiet another time, if it's not him then we will see who is. In before, they tried to silenced Snow White

Switch your vote to Cass or I kill you tonight, mafia scum

• Veterans

we're turning on me because nano doesn't like me.

one thing i'm curious about is if anyone's learned anything through their roles. the only thing i've learned is that nano won't stop threatening me and then not follow through.

i'm also kinda curious if we're in a situation where one of the people who died isn't actually who they appear to be.

3 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

Doctor Facilier can change one role for the nightphase, meaning that if the person also dies, he will get revealed with either a Mafia Role (when Town) or a town role (when Mafia). Hope that explains it?

2nd why did you know i got silenced? I am curious.

Cause i legit got silenced AGAIN. Thank god i choose the Slice of Pie, which negates the effect of roleblock, silence and the other sorts.

Meaning if we had a Watcher of the sort and he watched me, we would know who might be the silencer.

So for now Eliminate [Lykos]

Also seems like there is a role who gives out roleinformation. The question is, if those are random generated or if that role announces those information of the people he visits?

Would be cool if someone can share this, if possible, cause that would make it easier to get a clue who might be mafia.

21 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Doctor Facilier can change one role for the nightphase, meaning that if the person also dies, he will get revealed with either a Mafia Role (when Town) or a town role (when Mafia). Hope that explains it?

2nd why did you know i got silenced? I am curious.

Cause i legit got silenced AGAIN. Thank god i choose the Slice of Pie, which negates the effect of roleblock, silence and the other sorts.

Meaning if we had a Watcher of the sort and he watched me, we would know who might be the silencer.

So for now Eliminate [Lykos]

Also seems like there is a role who gives out roleinformation. The question is, if those are random generated or if that role announces those information of the people he visits?

Would be cool if someone can share this, if possible, cause that would make it easier to get a clue who might be mafia.

Seems to me like Lykos just guessed, seems a bit too forward to vote him because of that.

@CrimsonDragon21 It's obvious that mafia tried to silence you Kiet, you're giving some useful informations and your posts are pretty much good for us townies in my opinion and if i'm mafia you think that i would have said who got silenced? Also i wouldn't say nothing because i would have know that you didn't silence if i'm mafia. So here is what i have to say. And thanks for your thought about the Doctor, now i have understand that role. 

You can try to kill me Nano but you will find out that i'm town, so i suggest you to not throw away your opportunity to kill another mafia, and don't worry i suspect cass too don't you remember that Cass tried to lynch me in D1? But for now i suspect more Drago. So for now i will keep that vote on him. 

I was just making this move in hope to get more players into talking 🙂

Unvote [Lykos]

Imo the most suspicious ones are right now are Drago and Cass.
Drago claimed vanilla townie role and had Amber, who turns out to be mafia, somehow try to defend him. And Cass didn't give a good defense against Nanos suspicion.

Eliminate [Drago]

We could kill 2 birds with one stone and pressure both of them.

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

@CrimsonDragon21 It's obvious that mafia tried to silence you Kiet, you're giving some useful informations and your posts are pretty much good for us townies in my opinion and if i'm mafia you think that i would have said who got silenced? Also i wouldn't say nothing because i would have know that you didn't silence if i'm mafia. So here is what i have to say. And thanks for your thought about the Doctor, now i have understand that role. 

You can try to kill me Nano but you will find out that i'm town, so i suggest you to not throw away your opportunity to kill another mafia, and don't worry i suspect cass too don't you remember that Cass tried to lynch me in D1? But for now i suspect more Drago. So for now i will keep that vote on him. 

You say its obvious that Kiet was silenced and yet claim you can't be maf because "you think that i would have said who got silenced?" You seem to be trying way too hard to defend yourself and make easy claims. You're acting pretty scummy to me.

[Eliminate] Lykos

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Drago claimed vanilla townie role and had Amber, who turns out to be mafia, somehow try to defend him.

Maybe maf tried defending me because they knew I was a shield they could use later on? Granted at the time Jace was there with more votes on him.

smh we’re just headless chickens running around here

we really need to work together if we want to find whos mafia

but i guess you all will choose lying anyway

i dunno how amber usually plays but when im mafia i usually defend townies just for the lols

so hold back ur votes on drago for now

So it appears the trigger happy vigilante pointed his trigger at me. Or perhaps it was the mafia finding an easy kill. Regardless, it appears I am dead and the light paints me as the Good Doctor. Life is a dance that must go on and so does my soul along with it into the underworld. Maybe the gods of death and I can chat for hours. Happy hunting my fellows. 

12 hours ago, andracass said:

so, what, are you just trying to force me to claim? do you have any other reason to be suspicious of me? I've already asked for some clarification.

You voted Alaris almost immediately and hard pushed have, especially when he claimed he was Rapunzel, who the prince was looking for

Your votes don't match up with your claim of being town

I believe the last 2 mafia are you and seal

Nano is not only suspecting people without any context but also forcing people to claim so the maf can choose a kill most benefitial to them.

If Nano really was the vigilante Cass wouldn't be alive and Nano wouldn't be either.

[ELIMINATE] Nano

• Veterans
4 hours ago, Nano4 said:

You voted Alaris almost immediately and hard pushed have, especially when he claimed he was Rapunzel, who the prince was looking for

Alaris did not claim he was rapunzel.

He is also not rapunzel.

The prince has never said anything about looking for rapunzel.

What are you talking about.

For those who are actually concerned, I pushed hard on him since he was keeping a low profile and that was generally uncharacteristic for him.

Anyway, here's the list of people we have left:

1. DigitalAmber [Doctor Facilier, killed night 2]

2. Newt [Hercules, killed night 2]

3. Walpurgis  [The Fates, killed night 0]

4. Nano: Uncontested Mulan

5. L'Belle

6. Alaris [Pocohantas, killed night 1]

7. Candy [Mother Gothel, killed night 0]

8. Lykoshand

9. Purplecicada [Elsa, killed night 1]

10. Crimsondragon21: Silenced twice

11. Hooky

12. Jace Stormkirk [Cinderella, lynched day 2]

13. Bazaro [Anna, lynched day 1]

14. GenEric

15. Andracass: me

16. Dragoknight: Uncontested Aurora

17. Caimie

18. Seal

The potential maf members left (assuming all the claims are genuine, the mafia did not silence themselves, and that I am town) are:

L'Belle

Lykos

Hooky

Eric

Caimie

Seal

right now i think my picks for maf are eric and l'belle. I'm curious what the rest of you think.

41 minutes ago, Seal said:

Nano is not only suspecting people without any context but also forcing people to claim so the maf can choose a kill most benefitial to them.

If Nano really was the vigilante Cass wouldn't be alive and Nano wouldn't be either.

[ELIMINATE] Nano

You just confirmed my suspicions, if I get hung there is no one to kill the mafia at night, which is what you want