The Royal Ball: Disney Castle Mafia (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Is it possible that there are two or more roles that don't have a night action? I don't know, it seems "strange". But alright i want to try to change my vote, i hope that i'm doing the right thing. For now i suspect drago, eric and belle as mafia. So:

[Unvote] Jace Stormkirk

[Eliminate] GenEric

@L'Belle You can exclude Newt from the suspected list because he got silenced for what we can see. But saying that, you admit that you're suspicious too 👀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, L'Belle said:

Sorry. have been busy. By your logic though, all 4 of those you pinged are suspicious too right? I'll hold off on voting for now.

No i just wanted to know who got silenced. To maybe get the gist of who might not be Mafia.
But we already know that Newt is silenced, cause of his Reactions + everyone talked after they got pinged.
I don't think Mafia will use their ability early on their own teammate to silence them.

But that might still happen later in the game.

As we now see Drago and Jace, the two suspected, both roleclaimed. I am not sure, if i could really trust their roleclaim, cause they both claimed vanilla Townie.

I trust Jace claim more, cause he said that he is the "chosen one" the Prince is looking for. But who knows.

They could be both bluffing and just claiming one name and give the roledescription of "vanilla townie".

So if some of you have the role they are claiming, you should somehow make a notice.

For now i would think Eric is our best option for a Lynch now.

Inb4 he also roleclaims

• Upvote 1

Oh i forgot to say. We should try to keep 2 votes over the other Lynch Target, cause Newt got silenced.

Meaning we won't see his vote and he could basically decide by a tie or lynch 2 if they are only 1 vote apart.

And as we all know Newt. he want Chaos and blood. So to prevent the worst, i would say that we have a buffer between the lynch targets.

Hope you can all agree on that.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Honestly, you do indeed seem a bit trigger happy as a vigilante hopes that doesn't get me shot At this point, a role claim might not even save you from death. The evidence against you is the exact same evidence there is against Jace. Both of you are suspicious for your lack of contribution, but that might be because there is no real way to contribute. And @Jace Stormkirk your logic for the mafia plan is wrong. I checked the description Bok gave us after you posted and it says 'if they die that night' they appear as the role the Doctor Faciliar gave them. I don't see 'if lynched' in their at all so I doubt that's their admittedly cunning plan. I feel Cinderella and the Prince have some role interaction though, maybe he's an Angel or you two get a chat or something similar. Would fit his third party status and desire to find Cinderella. 

14 hours left, here are the votes as of right now

Drago: 1

Jace: 3

Lykos: 1

Eric: 2
Andracass: 1

Remember those of you that don't post and vote will get a warning. Based on how many people are alive, there should be more votes when the phase changes...

Oh, and good luck everyone~

17 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I thought i made it clear with my post, that the one silenced, can still vote in DMs through Bok --> Meaning Baz had 1 more vote from me

Well screw you

MUrder IS the answer to everythiing

Dont you understand

17 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I thought i made it clear with my post, that the one silenced, can still vote in DMs through Bok --> Meaning Baz had 1 more vote from me

Well screw you

MUrder IS the answer to everythiing

Dont you understand

Guys, I actually trust Drago’s claim a bit more then Jace’s. Anyone can guess the prince wants Cinderella from flavor text, but I remembered something from Aurora’s character. She was the girl who fell asleep after pricking her finger on the spinning wheel. I think Drago is the sleepwalker. The sleepwalker is unaware they are the sleepwalker, appearing to them self as a vanilla townie. 

Tfw i somehow get ignored.

You are just giving Newt the perfect opportunity, to get more then 2 person lynched 😒

Votecount as of right now:

Drago: 2

Lykos: 2

Andracass: 2

Somehow i think that Jaces and Dragos claims are genuine, but i want to prevent a double lynch from happening and it's beneficial for us in the longterm, if both of them roll to be town.

Unvote [Eric]

Eliminate [Jace]

As the deliberations wind down, the Prince tallies up the votes, shocked. 

It can't be. He protests with everything he can think of.

But unfortunately, the votes are just enough.

She takes off her mask. "My Prince... no... This is all wrong..."

"I'm sorry," He takes her face in his hands, looking into her eyes. "I'll fix this. I'll fix this if it's the last thing I do". He kisses her, maybe for the last time.

She's taken to the dungeon, sobbing while the Prince runs his hands through his hair. How could this happen?

Despite the Prince's declining mental health however, the guests insisted the party go on. "For sure any bad guys have been caught now!" They insist. 

The Prince wonders why they insist like so.

Some probably for more sinister reasons than others... 

The Prince once again invites the guests back into the ballroom, where small tables have been set up, and servers are walking around with trays of food.
He only hopes this party ends soon. One way or another.

Jace Stormkirk was thrown in the dungeon. He was Cinderella.

@DigitalAmber and @Newt recieve a warning for not voting and/or not posting~

Night 2 now begins...

The Feast will now begin! Alongside your night action(s), please send in which of the following items of food you would like to order. You may only order up to one piece of food, and effects of food will not be revealed until you order it. You may use items of food tonight if you would like. The menu is in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Slice of Gooseberry Pie. This sour and floral pie sure is delicious! Not only is it fresh off the farm, but it’s healthy as well!

Cheese Souffle. This amazingly puffy and light egg-based dish is sure to brighten up your day! Eat it before it falls!

Honey Caramel Cookies. These desserts are sticky and delicious, sure to fire you and others up with the staggeringly high sugar content!

Beignets. Everyone loves the Beignets! Deep fried choux pastry, and lightly dusted with sugar, these are bound to make anybody’s mouth water!

1. DigitalAmber

2. Newt

3. Walpurgis  [The Fates, killed night 0]

4. Nano

5. L'Belle

6. Alaris [Pocohantas, killed night 1]

7. Candy [Mother Gothel, killed night 0]

8. Lykoshand

9. Purplecicada [Elsa, killed night 1]

10. Crimsondragon21

11. Hooky

12. Jace Stormkirk [Cinderella, lynched day 2]

13. Bazaro [Anna, lynched day 1]

14. GenEric

15. Andracass

16. Dragoknight

17. Caimie

18. Seal

16 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Tfw i somehow get ignored.

You are just giving Newt the perfect opportunity, to get more then 2 person lynched 😒

Votecount as of right now:

Drago: 2

Lykos: 2

Andracass: 2

Somehow i think that Jaces and Dragos claims are genuine, but i want to prevent a double lynch from happening and it's beneficial for us in the longterm, if both of them roll to be town.

Unvote [Eric]

Eliminate [Jace]

Then vote cass

All the remaining guests mingle, ordering food, chatting happily
The Prince grumbles, trying to figure out a way to open the palace gates. There has to be a way to save this ball.

Voices mumble, dishes jingle with cutlery, a rush of water.

Then, a fight breaks out at the side of the room.

As the prince looks over, people are embroiled in a brawl. Fire flies, a table is thrown, knives are hurled.
It was the biggest display of power the Prince had ever seen.

But he couldn't get a clear view... All the smoke, chaos, and people running back and forth were obscuring his vision.

As quickly as it began however, the fight was over, the assailants disappearing into the crowd.

On the floor lay two people. One was a large muscular figure, his mask shattered on the floor.

The other was a thin, wiry person, his purple hat crumpled, his charms scattered, and a knife in his back.

And before the Prince could calm down the people in the ballroom, another note is shoved into his hand.

DigitalAmber is dead. He was Doctor Facilier

Newt is dead. He was Hercules
The Evil Queen's information has been revealed! 

Each night, you may visit a player, giving them a poison apple and silencing them, preventing them from speaking during the next day. This will fail on Snow White.

Day 3 now begins...

1. DigitalAmber [Doctor Facilier, killed night 2]

2. Newt [Hercules, killed night 2]

3. Walpurgis  [The Fates, killed night 0]

4. Nano

5. L'Belle

6. Alaris [Pocohantas, killed night 1]

7. Candy [Mother Gothel, killed night 0]

8. Lykoshand

9. Purplecicada [Elsa, killed night 1]

10. Crimsondragon21

11. Hooky