The Royal Ball: Disney Castle Mafia (Day 3)

Bok Choi

If Nano roleclaims, he’ll have to claim something like cop because it’s hard to claim Day 1 due to the lack of proof. The fact that your not important apparently means that either your role is niche and easy for scum to fake claim, or you are simply unimportant but useful. Regardless, now that you commented about your lack of usefulness, claiming anything that could possibly save you from a d1 Lynch is challenging and contradicting to your statement. 

Anyways, I came to say good job to our local vigilante! Wooh! Their dropping like flies. And this might be the one time I thank the mafia too, you evil mean people did good and killed a spooky third party. 

Also, I kinda doubt we have one, but I’m always afraid of the coyote possiblity. 

I'm gonna nip this suspicion in the bud

I am Mulan and this is my story

When the lights suddenly flickered off I found myself alone wandering the halls, eventually I came across a masked figure that moved stiffly but with purpose. This behavior seemed strange so I unsheathed my sword and stabbed her in the chest.

And that's how I killed mother gospel night 0

37 minutes ago, Alaris said:

[Eliminate] Nano

I mean... roleclaiming in the first day? A weird move indeed.

I already did my job, I killed a mafia, unless the other princesses screw this up we won, tbf if I live I'll probably kill Cass if I don't get a good scumread on anyway, and @Bazaro why did you ask if there's a jester? Based on the list a jester seems impossible

Edited by Nano4
Said the wrong name