The Royal Ball: Disney Castle Mafia (Day 3)

Bok Choi

To try to solve this mystery, the Prince gathered everyone that was in the ballroom at the time to deliberate.

The guests, however, were reluctant to decide. Why throw someone in the dungeon when those two weren't even invited? Serves them right for sneaking in.
slowly, suspicion began to rise equally between them, everyone pointing fingers at each other. 
They were at an impasse. It seemed as though three of the guests were to be thrown into the cellar.

Without warning, a voice raises, one that had seldom spoken, making the deciding vote.

As the accused is dragged off, she protests with all her might.

"Wait, you've got this all wrong! You can't do this to me! Sister! Convince them! I only made one little mistake!"

But Princess Elsa of Arendelle could say nothing that would save her sister. 
With that out of the way, the Prince decided the ball must go on, and everyone agreed.

The lights dim. And the ballroom fills with song and dance once again. 

Bazaro was thrown into the dungeon. He was Anna
Night 1 is now underway... Send in your actions

1. DigitalAmber

2. Newt

3. Walpurgis  [The Fates, killed night 0]

4. Nano

5. L'Belle

6. Alaris

7. Candy [Mother Gothel, killed night 0]

8. Lykoshand

9. Purplecicada

10. Crimsondragon21

11. Hooky

12. Jace Stormkirk

13. Bazaro [Anna, lynched day 1]

14. GenEric

15. Andracass

16. Dragoknight

17. Caimie

18. Seal

As the waltz plays, and everyone dances, the stars of the show, the princesses, circle the floor in their dazzling dresses.

The Prince dances from person to person, looking for the girl he loves.

animals scurry, feet move completely in sync. 

Ice flies, hair glows.

And a guest, in the middle of the dance floor, collapses to the ground, a dagger in her back. Small woodland creatures gather around her, concerned

Before anyone can scream, another guest collapses to the floor, her shimmering blue dress sprawling out below her. 
This is a nightmare. The Prince, ever diligent, examines the bodies, taking off their masks.

Thank goodness, the Prince thinks. Neither body is the girl he's looking for.
As he stands up, about to call everyone to gather once again, a figure darts by shoving a note into his hands.

Opening it, he finds some important information...

Alaris has died, he was Pocahontas

Nicki has died, she was Elsa

Doctor Facilier's information has been revealed!

Each night, you can temporarily change the appearance of another player, making them appear like a specific Villain, or making another Villain appear as a specific Town role. This will affect alignment and role investigations, and if the targeted person dies that night, they will appear in death as who you changed them into. You CANNOT target the same person as your factional kill, and you will not learn anything from these visits. To use this, tell me [turn ‘player name’ into ‘role name’]. This lasts only for that night.

Day 2 now begins...

1. DigitalAmber

2. Newt

3. Walpurgis  [The Fates, killed night 0]

4. Nano

5. L'Belle

6. Alaris [Pocohantas, killed night 1]

7. Candy [Mother Gothel, killed night 0]

8. Lykoshand

9. Purplecicada [Elsa, killed night 1]

10. Crimsondragon21

11. Hooky

12. Jace Stormkirk

13. Bazaro [Anna, lynched day 1]

14. GenEric

15. Andracass

16. Dragoknight

17. Caimie

18. Seal

Okay guys.
I got silenced for Night 0, meaning i couldn't talk in Day1.

https://epicmafia.com/role/142

So based on the epicmafia, this means there is one Mafia member not sticking with the mafia chat and silencing people each dayphase. From the mafia people, who do you think fits this critea the best?

I also was probably the deciding factor, that Bazaro died instead of more people (cause i could still vote)

So now we know 2 Mafia roles, which is pretty good for a start. Unfortunately we don't know if the Silencer is already dead (Candy) or still lurking around.

@Nano4 I am not sure why you are randomkilling people. Imo Alaris was genuine, so you just killed a more active member without any evidence, which will bite us later.

For Starters i am not sure if we want to think role possibilities for each Character?

• Veterans

given that mother goethel locks up rapunzel, you probably got visited by candy.

I could see the evil queen being a roleblocker, though i'm not terribly well versed in what hades would do.

given what we know about the Doctor, it's perfectly possible that the whole mafia is still alive, though that would've taken some tremendous luck on their part to pick the vigi's target. 

since hades is a god he might be immune to my sword, im not sure though

56 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Okay guys.
I got silenced for Night 0, meaning i couldn't talk in Day1.

https://epicmafia.com/role/142

So based on the epicmafia, this means there is one Mafia member not sticking with the mafia chat and silencing people each dayphase. From the mafia people, who do you think fits this critea the best?

I also was probably the deciding factor, that Bazaro died instead of more people (cause i could still vote)

So now we know 2 Mafia roles, which is pretty good for a start. Unfortunately we don't know if the Silencer is already dead (Candy) or still lurking around.

@Nano4 I am not sure why you are randomkilling people. Imo Alaris was genuine, so you just killed a more active member without any evidence, which will bite us later.

For Starters i am not sure if we want to think role possibilities for each Character?

also it wasn't random, after bazaro turned up town I looked back and thought alaris wasn't as townie as he seemed, turns out I was wrong

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

Also during the whole conversation yesterday drago was posted their reaction to 2 people dying and nothing else

Apologies, didn't really get a whole lot of time to make a post here my bad.

That being said, its hard to say, but assuming the role claim is correct, I have suspicions on Lykos.

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Nothing really.

That was mainly just based off of what was previously said and with the rando killings, I'd say it would be better to look at the less active members.

granted I haven't been to active myself but whateves

Or you realized you were caught and are trying to deflect suspicion

33 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Or you realized you were caught and are trying to deflect suspicion

Eh... I said I was busy yesterday but whatever. Just offering some insight from what I see.

Also I think it would be wiser to make your vote on something other than whom you like or dislike here.

Oof two townies are gone in one night 😕
I'm sorry to say it, but you will lose your bet if you really want to lynch me because you think i'm mafia. 

So Drago, do you suspect that Nano because of his claim? Sorry for the question, if it's stupid. The tactic "i was busy the other day" reminds me of some situations where some people have said the same thing and it turned out that they were mafia, for what i remember. I'm not saying that you're lying but still there are some doubts.

Probably Bok changed a bit the silencer role and i think that they are in the mafia chat. And if one person at the end of the day won't make any post today, we can easily know if the silencer is still alive or not. 

Well if not talking has put some suspicion on me, it seems talking has put significantly more on. So I'll just say I really don't know who exactly to suspect here.

@LykosHand I don't necessarily suspect Nano as his claim seems to fit, I just think any more rando hits without plausible reason will help anything except the maf. And as weak of an argument as it is, I just totally forgot to post before.