The Royal Ball: Disney Castle Mafia (Day 3)

Bok Choi

• Veterans

honestly, even if you are the vigi, i'm starting to feel like we'd be better off without you.

you don't make points or pressure people, you simply threaten them.

seal also makes a pretty good point about how the fact that you're still alive in the first place is making you suspicious.

22 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Maybe maf tried defending me because they knew I was a shield they could use later on? Granted at the time Jace was there with more votes on him.

Well we don't really know. The whole scenario is imo scummy, so i still have my suspicions.

20 hours ago, GenEric said:

smh we’re just headless chickens running around here

we really need to work together if we want to find whos mafia

but i guess you all will choose lying anyway

i dunno how amber usually plays but when im mafia i usually defend townies just for the lols

so hold back ur votes on drago for now

Funny how you say that, but ain't trying to contribute at all.
I will believe in your soft-claim as Ariel for now. If we only had a Cop, that would make everything way more easier.

18 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Votes:

Cass: 2 - refuses to claim, very suspicious voter

Lyko: 2 - suspicious in general

Drago: 2 claimed auren with no cc, is under suspicion based on what they said 

First there is only 1 vote on Lykos. i unvoted him.

2nd you should really check your infos first, before you try to make up posts. There is no rush and you can just reread the posts again.
Cause what you wrote (mixing everything up) would have made you super suspicious, if not for you Roleclaim early in the game.

@Seal I think that Nano is the Vigilante, cause if he claimed the role, why is he still alive? Only cause Mafia thinks Nano could be beneficial for them and kill some townies for them.
Cause if Nano is maf claiming to be Vigi, why didn't the real Vigilante counterclaim or kill Nano in the nightphases?
Just from those posts you made yourself the most suspicious one imo.

Unvote [Drago]
Eliminate [Seal]

19 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Seal I think that Nano is the Vigilante, cause if he claimed the role, why is he still alive? Only cause Mafia thinks Nano could be beneficial for them and kill some townies for them.

The people who died at night don't line up with who Nano finds suspicious.

5 minutes ago, andracass said:

...so if nano isn't the vigi, then who wouldn't counterclaim/kill nano?

They could've kept silent to avoid being killed by the mafia. If that's the case I bet they either got blocked in some way, have a cooldown on their ability or didn't come after Nano in fear of it being a trap and being killed by some role.

Who says there even is a vigilante? It could be the work of some other kind of role.

14 minutes ago, Seal said:

They could've kept silent to avoid being killed by the mafia. If that's the case I bet they either got blocked in some way, have a cooldown on their ability or didn't come after Nano in fear of it being a trap and being killed by some role.

Who says there even is a vigilante? It could be the work of some other kind of role.

If there was a cool down there would only be one death at night, and the only third party left is prince charming and I doubt he would kill random people at night if he's looking for his princess

[Unvote] Cass

[Eliminate] seal

2 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

If there was a cool down there would only be one death at night, and the only third party left is prince charming and I doubt he would kill random people at night if he's looking for his princess

The deaths don't have to be caused by a third party, there are tons of town roles that can lead to deaths such as the granny and the gunsmith (I'm not suggesting these specific roles exist so don't use that as an argument against me).

@Seal you are digging your own grave.

If you mean you have a role, which could kill something of the sorts, that would explain your doubts about Nano.

But as it right now stands, you are trying to come with possible situations against a solid roleclaim. It looks to me, that you are just trying to lynch off Nano for your own benefit?

So you might either be Maf or Prince Charming (who might have another win con, cause Cinderella was captured?)

So i will let my vote stay on you for the time beeing.

1 hour ago, andracass said:

regardless of the existence of a vigilante, nano's claim of mulan still hasn't been countered.

caimie has also been silenced today, it appears.

Are my post that transparent? At least i get the feeling of it

2nd why did you know i got silenced? I am curious.

Cause i legit got silenced AGAIN. Thank god i choose the Slice of Pie, which negates the effect of roleblock, silence and the other sorts.

Meaning if we had a Watcher of the sort and he watched me, we would know who might be the silencer.

So today if the desserts we got, doesn't give out super effects like: "you can use your night action 2 times this night." Noone should be silenced for this dayphase.
So i assume Caimie just doesn't look at the Forums or doesn't have the time for it.
We could try pinging her 🤷‍♂️

@Caimie pls respond

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

If you mean you have a role, which could kill something of the sorts, that would explain your doubts about Nano.

Where do I state this?

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

But as it right now stands, you are trying to come with possible situations against a solid roleclaim. It looks to me, that you are just trying to lynch off Nano for your own benefit?

If I was a maf why wouldn't I kill Nano?

3 hours ago, andracass said:

so i'm placing a vote because I have to

[Eliminate] Seal

also, i'm making a grumpy face in nano's general direction. someone please take his knife before he kills me.

Smh, its a sword, not a knife or gun, a sword

I'm going to be voting Lykos. I hate to do this one day before his birthday, but him trying so hard to defend himself over one little thing that really wasn't that serious in my opinion is pretty suspicious. 

[Vote] Lykos

I only want to clarify this: my posts aren't defensive at all. Kiet asked me a question and i have answered at him. Then Nano said me to change my vote for voting Cass and i replied to him why i chose to not vote for Cass for now. To sum up i only answered to them, but i didn't wanted to defend myself at all. Afterall i would have used other words to defend myself. 

And don't worry about it Belle, it's ok 👍

@GenEric Can i hear a reason from you why you're voting for me, please? 

If your reason is that you suspect me from my posts, well Drago and Belle have already did that. 

But i won't change my vote to Seal btw for saving myself. And if you really want to hear what's my role here it is: i'm Snow White and surprise surprise i don't have a night action, yeah believe it or not but i don't really have it.

29 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@GenEric Can i hear a reason from you why you're voting for me, please? 

If your reason is that you suspect me from my posts, well Drago and Belle have already did that. 

But i won't change my vote to Seal btw for saving myself. And if you really want to hear what's my role here it is: i'm Snow White and surprise surprise i don't have a night action, yeah believe it or not but i don't really have it.

Changing your vote isn't to save yourself, it's to hang a maf