Phoenix Wright: Ace Mafia (Game over! Mafia wins!)

L'Belle

I don't like the idea of lynching Amber if no kills occur on a night because mafia could easily orchestrate that to lure a lynch away from themselves if Amber is townie.

Also Bean saying his 'friend' told him Seal must die what friend?

I mean 
It's Bean
Are you guys actually trying to understand Bean's logic? xD

We still have a day, and right now I think one thing jumps out at me. Assuming that Jace is telling the truth, the way he worded his explanations of his abilities, the bomb and what he thinks happened makes me think the person who received the bomb is not the one who died. We don't have any way of knowing whether or not the bomb has been used or not, as per what Cass said.

Assuming that the person who got Jace's bomb knows that they got it and whether or not it's been used, that person has a few courses of action.
1. If the bomb is unused, tell everyone. Even though this tips off the Mafia and Cultist as someone they can't touch, this also prevents any unsuspecting people on our team from visiting them and getting killed, essentially guaranteeing that person's safety. Of course, we could run into the problem of false claims, but Jace can easily confirm who's telling the truth.
2. If the bomb is unused, stay silent, hoping that some maf or cultist runs into them before a town member does. Personally, I don't think this option is a good idea unless the person who has the bomb is a cultist or a maf member.
3. The bomb was used, tell everyone. This will probably clear up any confusion about the deaths last night and how that happened, but I'm unsure if it will get us any closer to rooting out anybody who's not on the side of the town.

4. If the bomb was used, stay silent about it, which is what's happening right now. We're not learning much of anything at all right now, and if this continues, we're going to have to vote based on some very superficial evidence.

Hopefully my reasoning here is sound, feel free to add your thoughts.
That being said, I have a question for @Jace Stormkirk
Does the person you're giving gifts to know that they get it? They probably do, right? Also  I want to clarify that the person you gave the bomb to is not the one who died, right?

So I'm not sure if I agree with one of the Templars being mafia, because wouldn't that make it too easy for them to kill?

I mean the one traitor would just have to check the mafia chat and the templars chat to know who is village and have a secure kill during the night 🤔

As to the vigilante role, I dunno if they'd be brave (or spiteful) enough to N0 kill someone? So I'm inclined to think Ali died at the hands of a Granny role.

And maybe Amber is a recruit role where he turns into village/mafia depending on who visited him at night?

5 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

I mean 
It's Bean

We still have a day, and right now I think one thing jumps out at me. Assuming that Jace is telling the truth, the way he worded his explanations of his abilities, the bomb and what he thinks happened makes me think the person who received the bomb is not the one who died. We don't have any way of knowing whether or not the bomb has been used or not, as per what Cass said.

Assuming that the person who got Jace's bomb knows that they got it and whether or not it's been used, that person has a few courses of action.
1. If the bomb is unused, tell everyone. Even though this tips off the Mafia and Cultist as someone they can't touch, this also prevents any unsuspecting people on our team from visiting them and getting killed, essentially guaranteeing that person's safety. Of course, we could run into the problem of false claims, but Jace can easily confirm who's telling the truth.
2. If the bomb is unused, stay silent, hoping that some maf or cultist runs into them before a town member does. Personally, I don't think this option is a good idea unless the person who has the bomb is a cultist or a maf member.
3. The bomb was used, tell everyone. This will probably clear up any confusion about the deaths last night and how that happened, but I'm unsure if it will get us any closer to rooting out anybody who's not on the side of the town.

4. If the bomb was used, stay silent about it, which is what's happening right now. We're not learning much of anything at all right now, and if this continues, we're going to have to vote based on some very superficial evidence.

Does the person you're giving gifts to know that they get it? They probably do, right? Also  I want to clarify that the person you gave the bomb to is not the one who died, right?

I'm not gonna lie, saying "it's bean" is getting old and fast, this is turning more and more into dead weight for the villagers when he is good and unnoticed mafia when he is well mafia.

7 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

I mean 
It's Bean

I understood that he didn't know which item he gave away, so its being the bomb was a mere hypothesis. I agree though, that if somebody did indeed receive a bomb and it exploded, the best course of action would be to tell everybody. But, as I said, odds are that the item Jace gave away might have never been a bomb after all...

7 minutes ago, Candy said:

So I'm not sure if I agree with one of the Templars being mafia, because wouldn't that make it too easy for them to kill?

I mean the one traitor would just have to check the mafia chat and the templars chat to know who is village and have a secure kill during the night 🤔

As to the vigilante role, I dunno if they'd be brave (or spiteful) enough to N0 kill someone? So I'm inclined to think Ali died at the hands of a Granny role.

And maybe Amber is a recruit role where he turns into village/mafia depending on who visited him at night?

I said the traitor thing assuming that the templars only had the ability to share the chat, not to perform a kill. But who knows... every time we have a court there's a traitor in it and it doesn't necessarily break the game.

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I'm not gonna lie, saying "it's bean" is getting old and fast, this is turning more and more into dead weight for the villagers when he is good and unnoticed mafia when he is well mafia.

I'll risk it then, even if it's more like a pressure vote than an actual vote:

[Eliminate] Seal

Anything to say?

31 minutes ago, andracass said:

personally, i'm a little more inclined to vote amber, and maybe amine. amber's comments seems suspicious and amine's comments are pretty unhelpful. not sure about who i'd pick for a third at this point.

gonna withhold from voting even if for a pressure vote, on Amber for the time being so it don't turn into a bandwagon but i can see why they come across as suspicious, that said Amine's comments are  just recapping what has already become common knowledge or making passive comments about things going on rather than engaging with the actual discussion to try find out what we can, because of this, out of the two i would say Amine is more suspect than Amber for the time being but there is still time to see what others think.

14 minutes ago, Alaris said:

I'll risk it then, even if it's more like a pressure vote than an actual vote:

[Eliminate] Seal

Anything to say?

Aren't you supposed to pressure vote someone who actually has to explain themselves or has something to prove? I don't really get why you're voting on me to be honest. Care to explain?

Although a N0 kill happens more then it should by a vigilante, I think it's unlikely.

I wish I could help establishing roles but I don't know anything about Phoenix Wright so I'm not of much use right now.

• Veterans

i'm really not sure that i agree with the seal vote. at least, not yet.

if bean's comments are to indicate anything, it's that he's got some information that implicates seal. i'd like to know a little more about this before i'd vote similarly.

Amber is currently and always was a He in pronouns

Lol, I make one little sporadic, hopefully comedic comment on the potential of their being a cult or a standalone mafia member(who SUBTLY tries to find their team, not blatantly ask about recruitment, mind you) and I get thrown under suspicion. It's fine, it's all cool up in here. I want to say a maf might be helping suspicions against me, but it's probably mostly the good, albeit confused, townsfolk who are hunting this little villager down. 

I wont roleclaim yet as, though I know one vote multiples and it can be hard to unvote in time, I always have a natural aversion to showing my hand(which is free of blood mind you) and because I don't want to get night killed for claiming. 

• Global Mods

I'm not sure if we're allowed to vote to no lynch or not, but if we are I'm going to state that I'll be abstaining from voting for now. I need a bit more activity before I can pass some judgement.

• Veterans

maybe to expand upon that, having to get yourself lynched kinda sucks, and amber's position seems to both look suspicious enough to get himself lynched and open himself up to the possibility of being converted by the mafia. 

that said, if he gets a lot more upbeat about the game then i'd expect him to have been converted somehow- though we don't know for a fact that that's possible.

definitely feeling an amine or purp vote a little bit more now..

Upbeat? Ha! I can do that! Now you can assume I was just mid day culted or something by my natural cheerfulness! Woo! Also I swear I'm not the jester!

Aight, time to calm, drink water, and analyze like I should. 

Cass raises a good point about the Jester. It could exist or it could not but we should still be wary and hopefully our secret Vigilantee can kill our potential Jester at night if we are worried about it. 

Jace roleclaimed particularly early on for seemingly no good reason and it makes me curious. He was under no threat and claimed a relatively uncommon role that is unlikely to be counterclaimed. Not saying he is lying but still. 

I agree Amine rubs me the wrong way(and I will smite and start a bandwagon on him if he innuendos this comment) but I am content to wait and see for now about how the game proceeds. 

Bean's vote is suspicious and sometimes I wonder if he knows what he is doing so I won't hop onto the Seel wagon yet. 

Jaegar's vote on me was the only big part of her post and she appears to have done less the Amine in stating facts. I can't blame her or really scumread her for that and besides it is day 1, the day with little information. I can understand her vote on me because I understandably come off suspicious at times(even though I am reliably a town member or cult member through my game history, precidents speak for themselves pls) 

I just remembered to add this in but the idea of a jester worries me, especially because I know what I would arrange if I was scum, although it has a pretty decent backfire chance. 

Also, sorry to seem suspicious @Jace Stormkirk but we know you are Santa Claws(scratchscratch) but we don't know which Ace Attorney character you are, just for curiosity. Can't hurt after roleclaiming. I hope for your sake we don't have a coyote running around in this honorable courtroom. 

Now as you you can see, my client is not guilty, thank you for your time Judge, I shall be on much way away from this post. 

I really don't know who to vote sincerely, i think that it's too early to try to point the finger at someone; yes there are some suspicions about some people, i don't deny it, but still i'm not sure. So for this time i will vote no one, we have little information and therefore it could also be that the mafia is having fun at our back, let's say i prefer to not risk this time.

Well Amber, Jace could also reveal which is his character, but even if the coyote isn't in this mafia game, it will most likely be the next target on the list for the mafia kill, who knows. Of course, i don't exclude the hypothesis that we could have a person who can save us from being eliminated, and probably i know which character could have this ability, i'm not sure and ofc it's just a theory.

To sum up, i'm curious to see what Jace will do.

@Bok Choii have no idea who gets an item, what item they get, nor if my gift giving counts as a visit. the only thing i know is what item i might give and what they do.

@DigitalAmberall i will say is that i am a female. since there are 3rd party roles i will not risk giving away my name and you wanting me to is highly suspect 

[eliminate] - digital amber

Wait wait wait, I got the coyote mixed up. I thought it was player and role abillity, not player and role name. My bad. I can't blame you for voting me for that error though, it wasn't intentional. I legitimately thought you were coyote food. Pls uwunvowotewe mewe, iwi awam thewe jewewstewer JK

• Haha 1

It's true that Amine's comment said nothing relevant... I also thought that but tbh I think I remember this kind of comments from him early in other games and he was town... that's why I didn't give it much thought. But it's worth keeping an eye on it as well I guess.

Seal... yeah I guess you're right, I have no direct leads pointing at you. But the fact that several people voted for Amber after my voting you makes me feel I made the right choice.

I have decided to have people who do not vote count as just void, because counting them as voting for no lynch is kind of a dick move. You can vote to lynch no one though.

Current Votals:

Seal (2) - Hooky, Alaris

DigitalAmber (2) - Jaeger, Jace Stormkirk

Hooky (1) - Seal

Not voting (8) - Lykoshand, Bok Choi, Purplecicada, DigitalAmber, Lord Drakyle, Chromsmasher_Xx, Andracass, Candy

4 hours left until nighttime and still a lot of people aren't voting!