Phoenix Wright: Ace Mafia (Game over! Mafia wins!)

L'Belle

I think it's worth mentioning at this point then something i feel is important: I, am one of the Templars, i fear Candy is no longer a Templar as they without warning no longer are part of the chat that templars share. This is to say they may have been converted by the cultist, if not then what has happened i do not know but it should be noted me and Candy both have/had the templar role but Candy who to my knowledge is alive suddenly is not part of that chat anymore, if they are indeed now a part of the cult team then  my role was already compromised, if i am alive after this day phase/night phase cycle, do not trust anything else i say as i will likely have been converted, if im not converted i will be unlikely to do much further talking because the exposed possibility of me being culted at any time. @LykosHand @Hooky @Bok Choi

For what are we, if not fools trying to etch our legacy, however minuscule it is.

I have with me a delectable info, though it might very well be the cause of my undoing, as well of ours!

I have on night 1 ascertained this??

Our dear fur coat material friend is in fact a cultist of the church of bills?

Is it my very honour to judge him guilty of lying with a sentence of death by burning!!!!

[UNVOTE] JACE

[ELIMINATE] SEALEDTODEATH

Spoiler

@SealMy duel with you has indeed been a great duel, my friend.

Though i do not like the idea of killing you, I have steeled myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Alsoifonlywecould get1postperview

• Veterans

Hi! Sorry about the lack of activity- there was a party.

I'm going to drop a vote on Nicki since she hasn't really said a whole lot with regards to the game.

[Vote] Nicki

My second choice remains Amine.

I'm really not sure what the case is for voting Seal at this point. 

I'm also assuming that Jace just gives gifts to everyone he meets- specifically, visits him.

So it gets confirmed that there actually is a messager and then suddenly Hooky decides to make a clear post?

Seems a tad strange to me.

What's also a tad strange is that Jace makes a roleclaim that not only justifies Hooky's next action, but that the roleclaim happens to make the scheme foolproof by saying he can't control whether the messages he sends tell the truth or not.

So if I do get voted off we townsfolk can't blame Hooky for starting a movement against an innocent because he probably just got a "bad gift that couldn't be controlled".

Couldn't you have started with that Bean??? Then we would've had something to talk about.
If Bean is being truthful, it's concerning to me how quickly Amine decided to trust him, agree, and tack his vote on top. Perhaps he's trying to ensure the safety of a maf member while getting rid of a cult member.
Well we'll know by tomorrow whether or not Bean and Amine are trustworthy, and this looks like a straightforward way to sort this out.
[eliminate] Seal

Sorry in advance if you're town, Seal, but if you are, at least we know who we can't trust.

• Global Mods

Hi, hi. Sorry about my absense, it’s actually been quite hectic irl. Since I’ve been on mobile, and hate using the site version of Reborn, I’ve only stuck to being active on Discord (but that doesn’t mean anything).

I believe it is time for me to share a little something before I give a vote off. So I’d like to back up Jace’s claim of being Santa. I received an item on N0, which I’d prefer not to share right now, which lead me to believe there was a Santa role. I’ve been keeping neutral/silent since I didn’t really want to get culted or targeted by mafia, though I’d understand if you guys felt suspicious about this behaviour.

After reading into things, I think a vote on Seal might be beneficial, so that’s what I’ll do. However, I do want to keep an eye on Amine/Bean... since I also believe they might be sus.

[vote] Seal.

I have not much to add. I will trust what Nicki said and so i trust what Jace said about his role too. Now we will see if bean is telling the truth or not. If we will find that Seal is town, then the next one to be lynched probably will be bean. 

[Eliminate] Seal

Day 2 is over!

Votals

Seal (6) - Lord Drakyle, Hooky, Ikesmasher_Xx, Bok Choi, Purplecicada, Lykoshand

Hooky (1) - Seal

Purplecicada (1) - Andracass

Not voting (3) - Jaeger, Jace Stormkirk, Candy

The lawyers and prosecutors quickly pointed to Franziska von Karma, daughter of Manfred von Karma. She's been acting really strange, and somehow the main Lawyer and Prosecutor weren't doing anything about it. On further investigation, it surfaced that they were working together to assure one verdict, which is not acceptable.

''Franziska von Karma, Phoenix Wright, and Miles Edgeworth... I'm quite disappointed in you three. Your punishment will be decided in a later trial. How you could do this in the trial for our own judge is beyond me.'' 

When the judge said this, the three were taken away to the detention center. It looks like they are working together no more.

Seal has died! He was Franziska von Karma! Her cult members died with her.

Bok Choi has died! He was Phoenix Wright.

Candy has died! She was Miles Edgeworth.

Franziska von Karma - The Cultist

(a)franziska-withwhip.gif.37a638f26205a081e0adf0cce218e204.gif

Phoenix Wright - The Cult Member

(a)break.gif.54e7a0940b6350caea4d3cf69ced49d0.gif

Miles Edgeworth - The Cult Member

(a)chiefstrained.gif.36e5e5bfce977ccf0d194341cf370fa2.gif

Night will last 48 hours because of Christmas! Merry christmas from me and a big kiss ❤️

Players:

1. Alaris - The Judge/Watcher

2. Lykoshand

3. Bok Choi - Phoenix Wright/Cult Member

4. Purplecicada

5. Alistair - Mia Fey/Telepath

6. Seal - Franziska Von Karma/Cultist

7. DigitalAmber - Gallery Watcher/Villager

8. Lord Drakyle

9. Jace Stormkirk

10. Jaeger

11. Hooky

12Chromsmasher_xX

13. Andracass

14. Candy - Miles Edgeworth/Cult Member

15. Crimsondragon21 - Detective Gumshoe/Templar

Day 3!

Jaegar has been replaced by @GenEric

The night went by, while everyone was still thinking about the act Franziska and her followers committed. They didn't even have time to think about.... the killers.

The next day, Ema Skye was found dead in the prosecutor's office. Quite a lonely place that was, with Miles Edgeworth and Dick Gumshoe both gone. Now it's even emptier, poor thing.

Lord Drakyle died! He was Ema Skye, the Templar!

Ema Skye - The Templar

(a)emagasp.gif.df37ea6c98672b4eae1a96e699eb4108.gif

- Shares a night meeting with all other templars

- Sided with the village.

Day 3 begins! You have 48 hours to discuss and vote. May luck be with you...

So drak died this time, hm well that's bad honestly (also the place where Ema is pretty funny imo). Also Jace i think that we had a protecting role but unfortunately it was in a cult and we can't know which role they were before, so i'm saying that for me the protector here was Phoenix Wright aka Bok. That's just my theory.

Why are you afraid to be the next target for mafia Amine? I'm a bit curious honestly.

so we dont have to worry about the cult anymore

but honestly i still dont have a clue on whats going on

im such a dumbass sometimes 

does anyone have any clues on the maf and not be cryptic about it?

like srsly talking in riddles is making me dizzy

@andracass Yes, you are in Lylo. However... something unexpected happened.

--------------------------

The court was busy. A lot of screaming happened, but suddenly... a member of the gallery fell down and seemed to have a stroke or something? The judge immediatly called for help... but it was no use. A gallery watcher mysteriously died!

Andracass mysteriously died! She was gallery watcher!

With that, the judge said ''Enough. A lot of things happened in this courtroom, but this is a new low point. We will review this case in a few days, and decide what to do with it, but this country has a problem. that's for sure.

The case ended up being forgotten, but at a big cost. The legal world of Japanifornia was never the same, and it will only end up worse, at this rate...

Mafia has equaled the townspeople, which means that it's game over and the mafia wins! Congratulations to Purplecicada (Godot), Ikesmasher_Xx (Dahlia Hawthorne) and GenEric/Jaegar (Geiru Toneido)!

Ill decide MVP later.

Players:

1. Alaris - The Judge/Watcher

2. Lykoshand - Gallery Watcher/Villager

3. Bok Choi - Phoenix Wright/Cult Member

4. Purplecicada - Godot/Yakuza

5. Alistair - Mia Fey/Telepath

6. Seal - Franziska Von Karma/Cultist

7. DigitalAmber - Gallery Watcher/Villager

8. Lord Drakyle - Ema Skye/Templar

9. Jace Stormkirk - Pearl Fey/Trickster
10. Jaeger -> Generic - Geiru Toneido/Clown

11. Hooky - Maya Fey/Snoop

12Chromsmasher_xX - Dahlia Hawthorne/Dahlia Hawthorne

13. Andracass - Gallery Watcher/Villager

14. Candy - Miles Edgeworth/Cult Member

15. Crimsondragon21 - Detective Gumshoe/Templar

Here's the explanation of the last of the unrevealed roles! (PS: While these roles were taken from Epicmafia, I edited some of them, so don't bite my head off!)

Godot - The Yakuza

(a)coffeesmug.gif.b9dbcf3e6c5dd2d0b1701f199341e2db.gif

• Visits one person and himself.
  • That person is converted to mafia, and the Yakuza dies.
  • Cannot be saved.
  • Sided with the mafia.

Pearl Fey - The Trickster

(a)pearlthinking.gif.a780e90021d73f9f6aaae9ee86e69de6.gif

• Gives out at random a crystal, gun, knife, snowball, bomb, or vest to a random player each night
  • Appears as villager to others and upon death,
  • Sided with the village

Geiru Toneido - The Clown

(a)cutie2.gif.a9d47c01328b5d8a73b921c239d6eb8f.gif

• Appears as fool to self
  • When visiting at night, kills who they visit
  • Does not attend mafia meetings
  • Sided with the Mafia

Maya Fey - Snoop

(a)mayasad.gif.09c06a69342929609140ee49c5d46aac.gif

• Visits one person every night.
  • Discovers what items they have at the start of day phase.
  • Can see Mason and Cultist robes.
  • Can see Miller, Insane, Paranoid, and Naive suits.
  • Can see Sheriff, Deputy, Sniper guns and Bulletproof vests.
  • Immune to Cult Convertion
  • Sided with the village.

Dahlia Hawthorne - The Diabolist

(a)blush.gif.4b4871b750f86bfd5f995e0d72d2f5d2.gif

• Each night casts a spell on an individual, forbidding them from voting for someone.

If that person were to make the forbidden vote, they die.

Sided with the mafia

I hope you enjoyed this game, even with that sudden end! It wasn't easy hosting either after so long without any mafia games, but I hope to host again in the near future! Thanks for playing, all!

If you're interested in seeing everyone's action every night, please join this discord chat: https://discord.gg/2sXfWY7

Until next time! Court is adjourned!