Phoenix Wright: Ace Mafia (Game over! Mafia wins!)

L'Belle

Erm is it just me or does it seem like people are bandwagoning seal for much less suspicious behaviour than someone like Amine or Amber or Bean?

*Skeptical Bok face*

@Jace Stormkirkok then that makes more sense, I thought you know what you're giving out, sorry xD

I didn't suspect Amber much at first but I don't like how he jumped into voting seal with nothing more than "I don't want to die so I hope you are mafia," which raises alarm bells for me.

If you really are town, explain why we should think so, and give your thoughts on whether the people voting you are or aren't. 

Also you sound uncertain in your post, both when you hope that Seal is maf and when you say "hmmm personally lynching me means a town death". I could be wrong, but it's just off to me.

[Eliminate] Amber

Hmm, you know what, Unvote Seal

I don't really want to be day 1 Lynch, but I actually have no proof Seal is Mafia. I can guarantee one of my voters is Mafia, who are laughing their asses off at us townies right now. I just don't want to die and this late in the day it might not matter but apparently I am a detective of sorts. Like I have a 50% chance to get a false report on whoever I investigate at night. So I am the inaccurate detective. That's kinda why I don't want to be lynched. 

• Global Mods

I think we should lynch Amber today, to be honest... a lot of the points I want to make have already been said. He could be a townie now but he could be recruited by mafia or cult, if that was what he was implying, tonight if we leave him be.

[vote] Amber.

So.... you are implying the smart cult leader who might not even exist is planning on recruiting the sketchiest and most suspicious player in the game? I can understand voting me, but I can't support the idea of me being culted. Only a fool would cult me, which is genius.Eliminate purplecicada

• Global Mods

It literally says in the opening post that the cult leader is still in the game. Your first few comments implied that you could be recruited, so who's to say that you won't get recruited this night phase or at any time in the future?

I err, I err actually didn't see that bit about the cultist. I meant the recruitment thing as a joke. If anyone would be recruited it certainly wouldn't be me. Besides, you can be recruited too, as can Seal... Jace... ect. Assuming they aren't prevented from doing so of course. 

Day 1 is over

Votals:

Seal (2) - Hooky, Alaris

DigitalAmber (4) - Jaeger, Jace Stormkirk, Bok Choi, Purplecicada

Hooky (2) - Seal, Lord Drakyle

Purplecicada (1) - DigitalAmber

Not voting (4) - Lykoshand, Chromsmasher_Xx, Andracass, Candy

A visitor of the court, DigitalAmber, was quickly called out by the lawyers and prosecutors. They demanded to try him for the crime of the double murder of Mia Fey and Dick Gumshoe. He was found guilty and taken off to prison. Was this the right choice, though? Was he guilty? Or was he innocent?

DigitalAmber was lynched. He was a Gallery Watcher.

Gallery Watcher - Villager

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Courtroom ace attorney

You are a simple gallery watcher with no special powers, but you can still do well!

Night 1 begins! You have 24 hours to do all your actions and stuff.

Players:

1. Alaris

2. Lykoshand

3. Bok Choi

4. Purplecicada

5. Alistair - Mia Fey/Telepath

6. Seal

7. DigitalAmber - Gallery Watcher/Villager

8. Lord Drakyle

9. Jace Stormkirk

10. Jaeger

11. Hooky

12Chromsmasher_xX

13. Andracass

14. Candy

15. Crimsondragon21 - Detective Gumshoe/Templar

OwO, what's this? 

You lynched an innocent?

Yowouwu lywynchewed awan iwinnowocewent pewersowon bewecawauwusewe owof mewe beweiwing shawadywy and bewecawauwusewe iwi towold awa jowokewe. Gewet awa viwictoworywy, towoniwiewes! Awavewengewe mywy deweawath!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

OwO, what's this? 

You lynched an innocent?

Yowouwu lywynchewed awan iwinnowocewent pewersowon bewecawauwusewe owof mewe beweiwing shawadywy and bewecawauwusewe iwi towold awa jowokewe. Gewet awa viwictoworywy, towoniwiewes! Awavewengewe mywy deweawath!

Delet this

Day 2 begins!

You all began the day with a smile on your face. After all, the killer of Mia and Dick Gumshoe was dealt with... right? Well... when you arrived at the courthouse today.. you hear that his honor, The Judge himself was found dead in his quarters. A trial was put in place immediatly with everyone from yesterday's trial being forced to attend. Time to put the killer to Justice!

Alaris was found dead. He was the Judge.

The Judge - The Watcher

(b)Wthinking.gif.12b9f28d58e52dc8b7a9d311803f3d5d.gif

• Chooses one person every night.
  • Will know who visited that person that night.
  • Will see only one visiting mafia killing.
  • Watcher's night action does not count as a visit.
  • Sided with the village.

You have 48 hours to discuss and vote.

Players:

1. Alaris - The Judge/Watcher

2. Lykoshand

3. Bok Choi

4. Purplecicada

5. Alistair - Mia Fey/Telepath

6. Seal

7. DigitalAmber - Gallery Watcher/Villager

8. Lord Drakyle

9. Jace Stormkirk

10. Jaeger

11. Hooky

12Chromsmasher_xX

13. Andracass

14. Candy

15. Crimsondragon21 - Detective Gumshoe/Templar

Well gee aint we doin great, 4 dead villagers urgh.

If Alaris was targetted by the mafia because he was actively part of the discussions trying to make sense of who is scummy and who isn't then not sure how the rest of us fare but if not, perhaps it was related to who he voted? (see below), that said did anyone learn anything? hopefully something?

For now based on how last day phase's events went and the results of the night phase today, i have my suspicions on Seal, Bok Choi and Purplecicada

purplecicada turns up near the end of the phase, doesn't address what points people already made that she would have wanted to say and jumps on the Amber bandwagon.

Bok Choi, arrives drops a vote on Amber for voting Seal (assumably a pressure vote) claims others are more suspicious but doesnt really say why they think that they are MORE suspicious and then when Amber backs down just leaves the vote there on them. Also drawing attention to a 'bandwagon' on Seal which consisted of 2-3 people only voting on Seal? hardly a bandwagon more just pressuring people to not vote Seal without giving reason why others are more worth the vote.

Seal, despite Hooky's odd behaviour and mannerisms, too many coincidences follow Seal: Alaris votes him for lynch dies the same night, barely anyone is voting him someone defends him calling it a bandwagon and targets one of his voters with a pressure vote and a bandwagon vote by their own standards and given Hooky was claiming someone told him Seal must die and suddenly all this revolving around Seal...yeah i get the feeling something is off about Seal:

[Eliminate] Seal

I'm getting set up. And the fact that you're already pointing your finger at me makes me believe that you're one of the people behind it along with Hooky. Hooky suspected me yesterday to start some sort of movement against me, which worked in your favor because Alaris joined in. Then you killed Alaris to make it seem like I did it. I would be digging my own grave if I killed Alaris myself anyway. Therefore I'm voting on you for now until someone manages to change my mind, I doubt it though.

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

The reason I called it a bandwagon and didn't feel the need to explain why I thought others were more suspicious were for a couple reasons. 

First, it occurred to me that other people had brought up numerous good points against Amine and Amber, and absolutely no points against Seal, despite the fact that in that moment, with Amber's vote on him, Seal had the most votes on him. 

I also agreed with, and felt that the points against Amine and Bean (being unhelpful, pointless recapping of points, being random, etc.) had already been well addressed, and didn't feel the need to bring them up again. 

Third, I was going to take my vote off Amber, but changed my mind because of his sudden vote change onto purps after taking it off seal. From what I've seen of other games, quickly changing votes is not something Amber usually does, which only added to my suspicions stated in the post where I voted for him.

I hope this clears up why I did what I did.

That being said, I want to hear Amine's thoughts, as he's been oddly silent throughout the discussion about him.

I see some people accusing me 👀

my comments being unhelpful and me not talking much in general is nothing new, ive always bean like dis.

i dont know for sure but im inclined to trust @Hooky, he seems geniune about his vote for seal

1 hour ago, IkeSmasher_xX said:

I see some people accusing me 👀

my comments being unhelpful and me not talking much in general is nothing new, ive always bean like dis.

i dont know for sure but im inclined to trust @Hooky, he seems geniune about his vote for seal

but he is voting Jace....

so more clarification of my role

i am unable to turn off my gift giving! as long as i am alive a gift will be given of some kind.

so if hooky's post is any indication.he was either effected by one of my gifts or got a bad one.

sorry but i literally have no control over what happens with my gifts.

That's really strange that Jace can't choose to not send gift to others, also his character is female, i really wonder who is. Anyway i don't have much to say and don't have any information to share, since i'm just a guy who has to sit and watch the show. 

I was thinking if we really should trust bean, i mean we know how he plays but what if he has something about Jace? And also i wonder if someone has something to share honestly. Even a little information can help.

I don't really know which one to vote and i will think again to that later. People that i suspect so far are: Bok and Jace. I wait for other people to talk since they didn't say anything in this day.

Perhaps a way to get around random visits is that Jace's gift giving is not a visiting action at all? I do agree however that it's strange Jace did not know/share these details about his role from the start. 

I was wondering what Cass thinks, she usually has some pretty good insights and hasn't said anything this phase. 

It also would be nice to hear why Bean is voting Jace? 

I don't know why Amine thinks Bean is trustworthy when he's done nothing to make me believe so.

My vote is gonna remain tentatively between Bean and Amine, but there are still people who haven't spoken, and they are seeming more and more to me like they don't want to discuss.

For instance @purplecicada you didn't even address Drak's suspicions of you? In fact you haven't really addressed anything at all today.

I also want to add that it's possible we've lost more than 4 town members at this point, remember there is a cultist running around. We could've lost up to 6 people by now if the cultist can cult someone each night.