The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

4 hours ago, Vulnona said:

Her identifying as ace would add a second layer to that scene, and also to everyone mentioning how beautiful and alluring she is. 

Elias would either be proud... or die from a stroke because he would have no direct descendant. 

4 hours ago, Ermac said:

I have a theory, Lin is a mother Fern and Florinia 

AW HELL NO. 

I like Rini, I don't want her to be-... 

4 hours ago, Ermac said:

She has green hair, cold and heartless personality. 

Florinia wasn't heartless and cold from the start. She cut off from all the emotions, thinking those will only be detrimental, and would hurt more than help. 

Also, even after all this time, she seems to care about Fern (perhaps the only one), and when he, in Fiore Mansion, attacks her... Florinia is feeling regret, making her drop guard completely and be attacked by Sirius' Seviper. 

4 hours ago, Yeshua_Kristos said:

Let's make her aromantic while we're at it, to add more representation.

That would be interesting. 

I wonder if she likes garlic bread...? 

3 hours ago, Green Bean 501 said:

So she uses grass types

Lin uses Dragons. 

3 hours ago, Oscarus said:

Lin uses Dragons. 

Well if you're on grass, you can imagine dragons.
No I'm not apologising for that one.

Unrelated to this, I am low-key hoping on some new epic boss music in this episode. Some Rejuv Angie intro vibes or something as intimidating for Lin seems fitting, and it would add to the 'oh shit I'm in trouble'-vibe.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Green Bean 501 said:

What if she used Mega Sceptile, its Grass and Dragon

Very unlikely for three reasons:

• Lin is definitely more into terryfing, nighmater fuel Dragons, rather than bipedal grass lizards (no offense to Sceptile; my favorite from Hoenn) 
  • Mega Sceptile (neither normal Sceptile) benefit from New World Field - it actually weakens them with halving Speed due to being frail
  • Also... Lin using Mega Evolution? Impossible both game-wise, as PULSEs serve as Megas, and lore-wise since... Apparently Lin is unable to make any emotional bond with anything but desire for power 

Also, why have I said Dragons? 

Because apparently Lin used to be Dragon Leader and Grand Champion of Pokemon Online League back in Season 1. However, her win record was, um, how to say it gently......... ........not what would you expect from "the best Trainer". Therefore for Season 2, Amaria became the Champion, and Lin... actually I don't know what happened to her. 

Plus, despite her personality being "a little exaggerated", were quite similar to her behavior and being uber mysterious. With her hidden, "actual" personality being revealed after battling with her

Source of the above: Amethyst's Tumblr

• Veterans
On 3/17/2022 at 9:25 AM, Oscarus said:

However, I do think that, in case, the worst of people deserve the worst of fates: ultimately, I'd like her to die over and over and over again, 'til the rest of the eternity, but I don't possess such powers. Maybe that's my desire to have evil get a taste of their own medicine... 

Nevertheless, I was, am and will be hoping that the Lin who did all those kinds of atrocities isn't the "real" one (or is simply brainwashed, just like Madame X from Kalos; NOT Aevium), and that we could be... friends. 

Wow... I am one heck of a walking contradiction, aren't I? 

🤔

• Hmm 1

49 minutes ago, Green Bean 501 said:

Well who doesn't like garlic bread

Vampires? 🤔

(I read an idea from one of my favorite fanfic writers that the adverse reaction vampires have to garlic is an allergic reaction. Maybe there exist vampires who take the vampiric equivalent of Benadryl/Cetirizine, so they can eat garlic safely.) 

To stay on-topic, here you go Oscarus. 

(brings out an organ and some fishbones out of hammerspace)

These belonged to Lin. She was playing a pretty mean tune, too. And the fish she was eating looked delicious.

...How did I even get my hands on these without dying? There are some questions mere mortals were not meant to answer... 

5 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

What if Eclipse is brought bacc to the life with the Xerneas' postgame sidequest?

Hmm... I wonder how they are going to incorporate Xerneas and Yveltal into this. If Xerneas can restore life - do we have to sacrifice one person to Yveltal? I mean, technically, if Xerneas can restore the dead, that would have massive consequences for Reborn. The only way to make sure that people don't abuse Xerneas is to catch it - which comes with its own moral implications.

Similar case with Yveltal. 

But it would be nice to save Eclipse that way. Her fate as of E19 is so depressing... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Yeshua_Kristos said:

(brings out an organ and some fishbones out of hammerspace)

Good. 

Thanks, mate, I'm in debt. 

3 hours ago, Yeshua_Kristos said:

...How did I even get my hands on these without dying? There are some questions mere mortals were not meant to answer... 

Plot armor. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Vulnona said:

Hmm... I wonder how they are going to incorporate Xerneas and Yveltal into this

Yveltal is Madame X's signature, and Rejuvenation is only 7-8 years after Reborn, so there could be slight problems. 

I know that some side quests aren't canon, and protag having completed the Pokedex definetly won't be, oh - and also that Yveltal could join that psycho later on, or maybe that isn't Yveltal but that Ligosomo-whatever Engine (transformed and compressed), which does to people exactly what Decimation in-lore and Oblivion Wing in the anime. 

It is unclear, as we know even less about Aevium than we know about Reborn. There's a lot of hints, theories and tellings, but many of them are loose. 

Also... What is the relationship between Madame X and Lord Xen-...something? Apparently the latter is the creator of Team Xen, with Madame X taking over, just like Lin "overthrowing" Solaris (just not completely because both as of end of V18 are Meteor Leaders... at least in rank). But unlike situation with Team Meteor, in Team Xen the original leader is nowhere to be seen. 

I don't know if his fate was even confirmed, or his motives, but I have a pretty bad feeling he had been murdered by X, and she became the new Leader, or should I say "Dictator". And her plans differ from what Lord Xen wanted to do. 

And now... While writing this, to my brain came some wild idea. We're all trying to know who's hiding behind the mask and facade of Madame X. The most probable optionn as of right now are Erin (caring about Melia and she shares some quotes and views with Madame X) or Celine (less likely, but it's weird that the Grand Champion of Aevium didn't appear a single, fucking time in the current timeline, despite the mess that's getting only bigger. I know she's lost an arm and a leg in battle with Madame X, or so is claimed {because if it isn't the truth, then the alibi is gone}, but... maybe there are two of them, playing the same role...?) 

But some part of me wants to think that Madame X is actually... Melia. 

From the alternative time or timeline. 

Idea wild, but not stupid:

• Madame X, if defeated in Blacksteele Castle, says "Father, I have lost". She could be referring to her actual father... Or her Yveltal, as the Yveltal from Doomed Timeline is called "Father" by Melanie. But that could also mean that if Madame X is from Doomed Timeline, it couldn't be Melia, as Melia from Doomed Timeline is a spoiled, annoying and brainless little bitch. As I claimed... I hate that time-and-space wumbo jumbo
  • Madame X seems to take interest in Melia. And if she was Melia from the same timeline, but from the future (being an adult woman), that means... If our Melia died, Madame X would be gone as well. Poof, gone, sayonara, goodbye 4ever. And that is the reason why she "seemingly protects" Melia and is willing to cooperate 
  • At the very beginning of the game, Madame X has given "tips" and "encouragement" to little Marianette, which is... yet another version of Melia. This could be a support for her (and her alternatives) to not lose their sense of existance, or simply a way to weaken Indriad, which "rivalizes" with Team Xen as seemingly both of them have completely different plans. 

As I said... Just a theory. 

But I'm somehow right... 

1 hour ago, Oscarus said:

Yveltal is Madame X's signature, and Rejuvenation is only 7-8 years after Reborn, so there could be slight problems. 

I know that some side quests aren't canon, and protag having completed the Pokedex definetly won't be, oh - and also that Yveltal could join that psycho later on, or maybe that isn't Yveltal but that Ligosomo-whatever Engine (transformed and compressed), which does to people exactly what Decimation in-lore and Oblivion Wing in the anime. 

I think the only non canon quests will be the "go there and catch it" one or the ones related to the devs. 

Also we DON'T know the actual origins of Xerneas and Yveltal, we don't know if they are the onlies one.

In Rejuv there is a zone called "The Archive" where you can find a note that say how humans can become legendaries, precisely legendaries that can control space, time and antimatter, but maybe also other ones. 

Based on this there is a famous theory that says that Madame-X's Yveltal is:

Spoiler

Vitus

Also we can find two temples with inside Groudon and Kyogre.

Anyway, the devs can always justify them with a space-time distortion.

Edited by KingInfernal

29 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

I think the only non canon quests will be the "go there and catch it" one or the ones related to the devs. 

Also we DON'T know the actual origins of Xerneas and Yveltal, we don't know if they are the onlies one.

In Rejuv there is a zone called "The Archive" where you can find a note that say how humans can become legendaries, precisely legendaries that can control space, time and antimatter, but maybe also other ones. 

Hide contents

Vitus

Also we can find two temples with inside Groudon and Kyogre.

Anyway, the devs can always justify them with a space-time distortion.

I'm pretty sure Reborn isn't being made with Rejuvenation's plot in mind, but I trust that the devs will figure out a way to make them compatible. Worst case scenario is that some of Reborn's sidequests might have to be considered "non canon" to Rejuvenation's timeline

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

Well, in my head canon it looks like this:

• If the Legendary/Mythical is an extremely powerful, ancient creature with the nearly god-like (or just godly) powers, there's just one per universe 
  • Others are more in number

In the first group you can find many ancient Pokemon declared to be deities and those who are strictly connected to them in lore plus those who ARE SAID to be only one (Mew, Mewtwo, Tower Duo, Weather Trio, Jirachi, Creation Trio, Lake Trio, Regigigas, Arceus, Tao Trio, Swords of Justice, Forces of Nature, Aura Trio, Guardians of Alola, Darkest Day Trio, King and Steed Trio). The rest might be more in number, might not be. 

1 hour ago, KingInfernal said:

I can imagine my character walking into those, reading, and saying something like:

"...and here I have thought that biographies about my father were bullshit" 

Which... is understandable. Oscar is religious, just like his familia; not a fanatic, like some people on his father's and grandfather's court, but passionate. For him idea of multiple Gods is nothing short of a heresy (in which Radomus w thinks the same) 

1 hour ago, KingInfernal said:

If what you say is true then... then... Hm. 

neurons slowly activate 

...t-then my theory might actually be true, tf! 

It is complicated, and complex, but if we think about it for a while...yeah,... actually, true, yes... that might work! I might be correct! 

Or not... But then that means that E-... HOLY! IT ALL CONNECTS NOW! 

Sometimes, my genius is almost... frightening 

37 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

(Mew, Mewtwo, Tower Duo, Weather Trio, Jirachi, Creation Trio, Lake Trio, Regigigas, Arceus, Tao Trio, Swords of Justice, Forces of Nature, Aura Trio, Guardians of Alola, Darkest Day Trio, King and Steed Trio).

To be fair, some of these are actually more than one - like Mew being just an ancient pokemon from which other species evolved, Keldeo having parents or that event in which you create a new member of the creation trio - aside from this it does works out.

1 hour ago, Oscarus said:

(Mew, Mewtwo, Tower Duo, Weather Trio, Jirachi, Creation Trio, Lake Trio, Regigigas, Arceus, Tao Trio, Swords of Justice, Forces of Nature, Aura Trio, Guardians of Alola, Darkest Day Trio, King and Steed Trio)

1. We know that in the past the entire world was inhabited by mews, and there is nothing that confirm that exist only that mew
  2. Mewtwo is a clone, i already said everithing
  3. Arceus is just a piece of a bigger deity
  4. We see Arceus creates other Dialga/Palkia/Giratina during Sinjoh event

Other legendaries that has been confirmed to be more in number are:

1. Latias and Latios (read Latias dex entry)
  2. Regis
  3. Solgaleo and Lunala
  4. Heatran
  5. Kanto/Galar legendaries birds
  6. Deoxys
  7. Others that i forgot
Edited by KingInfernal
Added Deoxys

O-okay, I was wrong about some, yeah. 

But... I wasn't taking events into account, neither game logic, only canon lore. 

Let me discuss it: 

• Mew - I completely forgot about multiple Mew. I've always assumed there was only one because we've never seen more than one at once in any official media (excluding moments when someone transformes into Mew, like in manga) 
  • Mewtwo... There may be more than one - if someone succeddes in cloning. That-idn't know why have I written Mewtwo, maybe I did that subconsciously. 
  • Keldeo is- I actually don't know if there is just one or more. We don't even know who even their parents were. I assume there's just one because that connects more to the lore with other Swords of Justice. 
  • Arceus being just a piece of a "bigger deity" is a fan theory that appears in a few fanmade games, and nothing more. Unless you mean situation that happens in Legends: Arceus, but there Arceus gives a piece of themselves to protag - which could mean that psyhically there are two Arceuses... But that seems a bit of a flex since that piece in comparison to "real" Arceus is nothing. 
  • I've never thought of the event of Sinjoh Ruins as canon in any capacity - it does show how strong and potent Arceus is... But that's all. 
    • Also... Do you remember what happens when two Gods and/or God-like Pokemon clash with each other? (from the movies, or games) If any of the created in the Sinjoh Ruins Pokemon met their "real" counterpart... Let's say that the citizens of the nearby regions should evacuate immediately if that happened 

16 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

Unless you mean situation that happens in Legends: Arceus, but there Arceus gives a piece of themselves to protag - which could mean that psyhically there are two Arceuses... But that seems a bit of a flex since that piece in comparison to "real" Arceus is nothing. 

This. The Arceus all we know is just a piece of a way more powerfull one

16 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

Also... Do you remember what happens when two Gods and/or God-like Pokemon clash with each other? (from the movies, or games) If any of the created in the Sinjoh Ruins Pokemon met their "real" counterpart... Let's say that the citizens of the nearby regions should evacuate immediately if that happened

Here Gyarados dex entry:

Rarely seen in the wild. Huge and vicious, it is capable of destroying entire cities in a rage.

If one gyarados can destroy entire cities, i don't want imagine two Palkia...

(Yes, i know that we don't have to take dex entries literally)

Edited by KingInfernal