Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

• Global Mods

A lot of them could still really use some team work though lol. maybe we can hope for a big encounter and team rebuild session before the agate checkpoint if they realize they can't go back from it for a while.

Just to let everyone who doesn't check Nappy's twitter know, all series on his main channel will resume with their normal schedule today (11/12/18) and on his NTG will be returning to normal at the end of the week. So Reborn will return Wednesday (hopefully some XD today)!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, uberle said:

He began to just randomly spout TicTok memes part way through 

Yeah, I just watched it this morning and that put me off the episode slightly. Still enjoyed it overall nonetheless. Also they better defeat Luna within the first couple of tries, she's not really that hard...

The fact that he made a fucking Superboss out of that  Larvesta lead i always walked over,  and he is so adamant on spamming that cheesy terrain and keeping it up SO MUCH that it blinds him from using his brain to formulate any other strategy, to the point he was trying to do that with his Sylveon vs a Larvesta when he obviously had much better ways to lead the battle. Hell he even wasted his Blue Moon Ice cream while trying to keep the cheesy terrain vs the larvesta

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, DemICE said:

The fact that he made a fucking Superboss out of that  Larvesta lead i always walked over,  and he is so adamant on spamming that cheesy terrain and keeping it up SO MUCH that it blinds him from using his brain to formulate any other strategy, to the point he was trying to do that with his Sylveon vs a Larvesta when he obviously had much better ways to lead the battle. Hell he even wasted his Blue Moon Ice cream while trying to keep the cheesy terrain vs the larvesta

He was doing this same terrain cheese with ampharos  as well as a few others I remember its not super surprising the same thing is happening here. Glad amphraos was moved before nappy picked up a reborn nuzlocke again

I don't get how Nexus struggled so much with the EASIEST leader in the game. Not being toxic here, just stating facts...

43 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

So anyone have anything to say to what Nappy said? Just curious. o.o

Tbf I think people were mainly saying the field thing to Mo since he just kept spamming misty terrain. Didn't realise it expanded to Nappy EQ'ing the field...

• Like 1

Just now, Abyssreaper99 said:

I don't get how Nexus struggled so much with the EASIEST leader in the game. Not being toxic here, just stating facts...

Tbf I think people were mainly saying the field thing to Mo since he just kept spamming misty terrain. Didn't realise it expanded to Nappy EQ'ing the field...

I remember Nappy spamming Electric terrain alot in the past. I think thats what people have a problem with