Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

32 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

D-did they really just think that the best girl was a guy?

Yeah, I'm still upset they did that to Florinia.

Shame the same thing happened to Titania.

15:32

Mo had the right idea

9 minutes ago, uberle said:

Yeah, I'm still upset they did that to Florinia.

Shame the same thing happened to Titania.

Titania's will be changed once they find out she plays for the other team or when they realize that she actually is important to the story

Luna's voice is kinda fitting ... until she changes into her other darkness loving persona

but I knew things would take a dirty turn when they see her and Radomus

I imagined Gardevoir to have a higher pitched/cheerful voice

1 minute ago, LeoYT said:

Luna's voice is kinda fitting ... until she changes into her other darkness loving persona

but I knew things would take a dirty turn when they see her and Radomus

Jay once again comes in clutch with the voices.

Probably the best they could've done for Luna.

The Radomus/Luna/Cain interactions are some of my favorite in the game.

Whether it's all three or just two of them this portion of the game was fun to read the dialogue for.

GG does go a LONG way for Radomus

Opening a BLACK HOLE and sacrificing yourself for someone takes a lot of dedication.

Pretty sure she's only working with Lin because Lin promised to spare Radomus.

Assuming that is GG and not just a Gardevoir Lin has.

3 minutes ago, uberle said:

Opening a BLACK HOLE and sacrificing yourself for someone takes a lot of dedication.

i just assumed Lin has her under mind control because shes Lin

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, uberle said:

I don't think that's the case since Bennett offered to spare Radomus if Gardevoir didn't use the black hole, and she refused, calling him a liar. If she didn't agree to Bennett's ultimatum, then Gardevoir surely won't listen to Lin, the Leader of Team Meteor. It's possible that Gardevoir is under mind control. Even so, that's a serious plot hole that needed some explanation.

• Veterans
Just now, Nebulazure said:

I don't think that's the case since Bennett offered to spare Radomus if Gardevoir didn't use the black hole, and she refused, calling him a liar. If she didn't agree to Bennett's ultimatum, then Gardevoir surely won't listen to Lin, the Leader of Team Meteor. It's possible that Gardevoir is under mind control. Even so, that's a serious plot hole that needed some explanation.

not really. remind yourself what Eve's description of PULSE2 is and you'll see what is going on.

• Upvote 1

oh yeah...PULSE2 has the ability of not only give pokemon 252 EVs in each stat but also controls other people pokemons.Now I wonder if we might fight other peoples pokemon like Aya or Samson(if Lin can get G.Gardevior from the black hole then why not steal all the pokemons from the void)

• Global Mods
52 minutes ago, Launce said:

Anyone know if there will be a new episode today?

Nappys only uploads the last 2 days have been scheduled stuff on his second channel, so maybe not. he could be having computer troubles or something?

6 hours ago, Launce said:

Anyone know if there will be a new episode today?

5 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Nappys only uploads the last 2 days have been scheduled stuff on his second channel, so maybe not. he could be having computer troubles or something?

I know there was a whole 2 weeks where there was only 1 XD episode a about a month or so ago but usually if he misses an episode, there's a good reason. He'll probably be fine by Monday

He mentioned in other videos that he had some friends (assuming the Penta Op crew) coming into town.

Plus RDR2/stream stuff. 

BUT he also said that he had done a ton of bulk recording for everything before that, so I dunno. 

As someone that's watched Nappy for years, I'm not surprised he's missing uploads right now. His Dark Rising series has missed uploads lately too. He tends to burn himself out and likely needs some time to just chill with his family and friends and he'll come back refreshed. This may be a "burnout" period. 

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Juice said:

He mentioned in other videos that he had some friends (assuming the Penta Op crew) coming into town.

Plus RDR2/stream stuff. 

BUT he also said that he had done a ton of bulk recording for everything before that, so I dunno. 

As someone that's watched Nappy for years, I'm not surprised he's missing uploads right now. His Dark Rising series has missed uploads lately too. He tends to burn himself out and likely needs some time to just chill with his family and friends and he'll come back refreshed. This may be a "burnout" period. 

Oh yea, I forgot about the friends coming to town thing, maybe that's it (could've either ran out of stuff, or not had time to edit them up)

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, smeargletail said:

plus side maybe by the time they are done 19 will be done ^^; or is that wishful thinking?

well if they're currently almost 60 episodes in, and probably quite close to the halfway point of the game, it'd probably be another 20-30 weeks of episodes for them to reach to current end of story.  

so unless E19 development is like 3-4x faster than estimated, It seems unlikely haha

How much do they have left....

Let's see

(in spoiler because this is a long list)

Spoiler

Dit-Arceus

Radomus puzzle and gym

Luna's kidnapping

Luna puzzle and gym

Agate Circus

Route 2

Samson

Detour to Calcenon

Charlotte puzzle+gym

Getting to Ametrine

Saving Heather