Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

I kinda feel this episode was too short. Its going to take all of next episode to get to Spinel Town, then they'll have to face Bennet, so at this rate I don't see Serra wrecking them until next Wednesday at earliest. Possibly Friday.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, wcv said:

I kinda feel this episode was too short. Its going to take all of next episode to get to Spinel Town, then they'll have to face Bennet, so at this rate I don't see Serra wrecking them until next Wednesday at earliest. Possibly Friday.

Nappy mentioned in today's ORAS Cagelocke episode about Reborn PTSD from a quiverdancing dustox and said that it was spoilers, so the Bennett fight has definitely been recorded and he probably smacked them up. 

Oh Mo also mentioned fighting Serra in squadlocke and rage at the mirror field, so it sounds like that worked as intended >:)

1 hour ago, Alisae said:

Wait they’re ending the Locke soon?
I might actually go back to following it then.

not officially said but the past few comments on episodes suggested dropping it so we probably will hear about their thoughts soon

6 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Unfortunately I think we're going to have to suffer another episode of this daddy nexus

Glad to know I’m not the only one who finds that extremely annoying. 

Personally not a huge fan of Laura’s voice so I’m hoping by the time they get to Calcenon, they’ll forget the voice they gave  her

2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Nappy mentioned in today's ORAS Cagelocke episode about Reborn PTSD from a quiverdancing dustox and said that it was spoilers, so the Bennett fight has definitely been recorded and he probably smacked them up. 

Oh Mo also mentioned fighting Serra in squadlocke and rage at the mirror field, so it sounds like that worked as intended >:)

Oh dear.

3 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Spoiler

Can't wait to see their rage at Serra (Nexus is probably gonna be checking her out as usual).

if it's any consolation, I feel like the only person who really likes the Daddy nexus jokes is Twit, and maybe nappy because Nexus hates it. As for abandoning the locke rules. I hope they'll do it, but I feel like they might abandon the game altogether before they do that (sadly)

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Wolfox said:

if it's any consolation, I feel like the only person who really likes the Daddy nexus jokes is Twit, and maybe nappy because Nexus hates it. As for abandoning the locke rules. I hope they'll do it, but I feel like they might abandon the game altogether before they do that (sadly)

I know that at least Nappy and Mo are really enjoying it (even if they rage) so I thankfully don't see the series being dropped at all

21 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

I know that at least Nappy and Mo are really enjoying it (even if they rage) so I thankfully don't see the series being dropped at all

yeah, true. if anything they did learn that when people say a game isn't to be Nuzlocked they should probably think more than twice about Nuzlocking it

6 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Haha. Well, the first trick about Bennett fight is that you fight him right off the bat as you're casually making your way through the gym with half your team in good health. I get screwed every time. But yeah, then, there is Quiver Dance.

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

yeah, true. if anything they did learn that when people say a game isn't to be Nuzlocked they should probably think more than twice about Nuzlocking it

It's not like this game can't be nuzlocked...just not blind. To be fair, some of them got alot further than I thought they would.

As for me, I just leave nuzlocking this game to the professionals like @LeoYTor @Dai Laughinglol

• Upvote 1