Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

• Global Mods

I'll be interested to see what cal's team actually is now. last time I fought him he just just 5x fire starters + magmortar, but maybe his team has become a bit more diverse now? seeing as characters like cain/victoria are much less monotype

47 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

I'll be interested to see what cal's team actually is now. last time I fought him he just just 5x fire starters + magmortar, but maybe his team has become a bit more diverse now? seeing as characters like cain/victoria are much less monotype

He has a Binbaracle(?), Turtonator, Magmortar, Charizard, Hakomo-o and Typhlosion now.

Nexus: Fire's a shitty type

Me: Oh my sweet summer child, you have no idea what fire type can really do in this game...

Also I don't get how that puzzle took them as long if not longer than Shelly's puzzle. It's really not that difficult. Shame Kiki will never become president (No Kikiforpres2020)

3 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Also I don't get how that puzzle took them as long if not longer than Shelly's puzzle. It's really not that difficult. Shame Kiki will never become president (No Kikiforpres2020)

If you aren’t paying attention there can be a lot of backtracking.

19 minutes ago, ProjectIceman said:

Didn't someone tell Nexus not to play with fire? Looks like Charlotte will have to lol

Bad example. Charlotte would teach the exact opposite.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

When I 1st played the game, it took me almost an hour to figure out how to do it. Even when I replayed it, it took me a few tries to get through it. Now, I get through it in like 5 minutes.

11 hours ago, wcv said:

Them: Fire's a shitty type.

Me: Oh Charlotte's going to Charlotte all over you.

That was the day Gooper threw nexus off the mountain

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

What the FUCK is UP CAL?

Tbh I kinda want them to grind up some of the mons in their PC so we dont have to experience anymore of these 25min episodes, they could just switch them out and continue recording that way, lord knows they won't get anywhere in this pace.

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Numbnexus needs to do a Rock Mono Type Run and Macargo and Corsola need to be the 2 Pokemon on his team.

Definitely! Even Hardy can’t handle such a mastery 😉

• Like 1

They're not gonna be pleased when they find out how long it takes until they actually get that level cap raise :')
It really is a big stretch though, having to battle Muk, Cal, Aster & Eclipse, Taka, Victoria, Kiki, Cain and Aya (and technically Solaris) before you're finally allowed to go past 45.

Also tbh js but the segment with Kiki's introduction speech from the previous episode was painfully unfunny.

At least their reactions to looking down on the academy from the top of Pyrous were adorable. It's cute to see them enjoy things like that~

Doesn't look like they recognized Kiki from the monitor in Shade's gym yet, but I wonder if maybe they will when she breaks down on the battle field?