Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

Wakandaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooooooooooooo

That was so harsh, though, crit and poison

Damn

Actually sad about Gregory, it's not often that I see people using Lumineon. It's nice seeing underused 'mons being represented. Rest in peace lil' fish :c

1 minute ago, ZEL said:

Wakandaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooooooooooooo

That was so harsh, though, crit and poison

Damn

Actually sad about Gregory, it's not often that I see people using Lumineon. It's nice seeing underused 'mons being represented. Rest in peace lil' fish :c

We need to hold a funeral for Gregory.  May his soul rest in pieces :c

1 minute ago, nepeta100 said:

mo still has one I believe

its okay,  if its just 1 i don't mind.  Nappy and Mo are two good players of the pop, so i consider it a nice balance when one  has terrain access and the other does not.   Will make the fights different.

53 minutes ago, r2-d3po said:

🤣 Sooo how many of you guys are gonna spam in the comment section to tell them to thoroughly update the game to 18? 

Lol. Idt any of us has. I think some of us have mentioned that E18 is out but I don't think they have an account on here. So they have to wait prob a month before they can download the public version.

1 minute ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Lol. Idt any of us has. I think some of us have mentioned that E18 is out but I don't think they have an account on here. So they have to wait prob a month before they can download the public version.

doesn't matter if they wait for E19 that gauntlet battle will destroy them

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, LeoYT said:

doesn't matter if they wait for E19 that gauntlet battle will destroy them

As I've said in my comments over there, it still has USUM content added, QoL updates, Bugfixes, Rebalances and AI tweaks etc so is definitely worth updating anyway. also once it goes public they probably can't use online play in E17 for their trade evolutions (might end up being a good prompt for them to update)

On the topic of asking them to update to E18: please don't.

Now before you say anything, I just want to clear something up. First off, this is the community release which will be buggy and have errors and even has some critical errors. This is meant to be a final run through of the game to prepare the best version which is the public release. Second off, YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT TO DOWNLOAD THE COMMUNITY. At least that was the old way to be able to obtain it. We could be dealing with headaches of people trying to find it when they can't. It might have been changed, but I don't know. It'll take them a long while to reach the new content segments anyways so a month wait might be better for them. Also, we're dealing with mod issues that came with a lot of glitches for some reason so if they somehow end up using those...we're probably going to see a very short pentop before they ragequit. You can let them know about the community, but then they'd have to download the public release anyways for the fixes. Them holding off would merely just skip a step.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the red guy said:

so now that nappy cant set up terrains anymore, how far do you guys think the penta op squad will last now? Keep in mind that nappy, the one who is carrying them, just lost his most reliable mon  

I still say Serra's the most likely wall from here on, and I don't think she'll do it. Charlotte is more likely, and even then they should have the resources to recover by that point.

26 minutes ago, the red guy said:

i still think the bronzong would help them alot with her so idk aboout that. And nappys infernape can handle ice. she is a tricky gym leader to be fair though. I would think that it might be shade that finishes them off in my opinion 

*shrug*

I've never found Shade to be particularly difficult. I know that my experience isn't everyone but he/she's definitely not one of the most difficult IMO.

And on the matter of updating, I agree with Commander above. The Penta-Op is ultimately about them having a great experience with the core Reborn game. That both helps them get engaged viewers and earn money, but also helps the game itself by hopefully getting viewers interested in the game, and hopefully involved as well. Its win-win. To that end they should use the most complete and polished version available. The community release is community only for a reason. There's bugs that come up in the community release that wouldn't appear in beta due to the larger number of people playing and testing. There are crashes, minor error, and etc. that will come up (just look at the reports already). Having them try to play what is effectively an unfinished episode is the wrong move IMO.

So the Penta-OP shouldn't update before Public Release IMO.

4 minutes ago, wcv said:

*shrug*

I've never found Shade to be particularly difficult. I know that my experience isn't everyone but he/she's definitely not one of the most difficult IMO.

And on the matter of updating, I agree with Commander above. The Penta-Op is ultimately about them having a great experience with the core Reborn game. That both helps them get engaged viewers and earn money, but also helps the game itself by hopefully getting viewers interested in the game, and hopefully involved as well. Its win-win. To that end they should use the most complete and polished version available. The community release is community only for a reason. There's bugs that come up in the community release that wouldn't appear in beta due to the larger number of people playing and testing. There are crashes, minor error, and etc. that will come up (just look at the reports already). Having them try to play what is effectively an unfinished episode is the wrong move IMO.

So the Penta-OP shouldn't update before Public Release IMO.

destiny bond can be a bitch and mimikyu can hit like a truck

6 hours ago, the red guy said:

i cant even lie , i terrain cheese too lol. But what i found out and nappy didnt is that terrain cheesing does not gaurantee victory.

he most likely knows/knew it wasn't a 100% victory condition, but more so an increase in his victory chances.