Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

2 hours ago, Type_Null said:

NOOOOOOO THE OLD MELIA'S GONEEEEEEE

other than that im extremely proud of the spriters... keep up with the good work!

if thats the case then

Spoiler

what would happen to her bag in ame cave 🤔

13 hours ago, LunarCosmos said:

inb4 Madame X is revealed as the PC's actual mother.

I'm a personal fan of the "Madame X is Future/Other Dimension Melia" theory. Aside from Madame X's seeming lack of Shiny Pokémon (although we've only seen her Yveltal, but that could be explained as Shiny Legends not existing outside of special cases in lore), there are similar characteristics. 

24 minutes ago, Campanella said:

I'm a personal fan of the "Madame X is Future/Other Dimension Melia" theory. Aside from Madame X's seeming lack of Shiny Pokémon (although we've only seen her Yveltal, but that could be explained as Shiny Legends not existing outside of special cases in lore), there are similar characteristics. 

I feel she's at least aware of someone's influence of time outside of Spacia/Timepa, due to the prologue, where you play Maria. Unless Spacia/Timepa are influencing that as well.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:32 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

55 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

57 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

I feel she's at least aware of someone's influence of time outside of Spacia/Timepa, due to the prologue, where you play Maria. Unless Spacia/Timepa are influencing that as well.

Spacia ordered a Heracross to take Aleita's time gear amulet the reason why I think They don't want to get her involved for some reason. 

3 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Spacia ordered a Heracross to take Aleita's time gear amulet the reason why I think They don't want to get her involved for some reason. 

that reason was already seen with the corrupted future and was meant as a ways of trying to teach the consequences of what happens when time is improperly altered

17 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

that reason was already seen with the corrupted future and was meant as a ways of trying to teach the consequences of what happens when time is improperly altered

Okay I can't wait for V11 it's almost complete right?

1 hour ago, The Swordsman said:

I actually think there is more evidence to suggest that Crescent is the PC's mother instead.

I was thinking something along those lines too. The line "All I want is to see PC smile" makes it pretty apparent that there's at least some connection. I was thinking ancient ancestor who's showing up thanks to time travel because of her connection to Spacea and Tiempa.

Although, that brings up questions about the whole Interceptor thing. 

29 minutes ago, Campanella said:

I was thinking something along those lines too. The line "All I want is to see PC smile" makes it pretty apparent that there's at least some connection. I was thinking ancient ancestor who's showing up thanks to time travel because of her connection to Spacea and Tiempa.

Although, that brings up questions about the whole Interceptor thing. 

there's also the factor of the beginning of the game on the ship where our mother asked crescent who mind you was at that point in time a complete stranger to us to evacuate us to safety.......... now i can understand it from a parental PoV as they care for our safety and gothetelle being a psychic type and right there during the occurance was the only one who could easily move us elsewhere but still........... a complete stranger? whose to say crescent couldnt have teleported us right into the hands of the enemy and provided no means of escape leaving us at the mercy of team xen or worse, madame x herself............ UNLESS our "mother" and crescent knew each other in some way shape or form

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

there's also the factor of the beginning of the game on the ship where our mother asked crescent who mind you was at that point in time a complete stranger to us to evacuate us to safety.......... now i can understand it from a parental PoV as they care for our safety and gothetelle being a psychic type and right there during the occurance was the only one who could easily move us elsewhere but still........... a complete stranger? whose to say crescent couldnt have teleported us right into the hands of the enemy and provided no means of escape leaving us at the mercy of team xen or worse, madame x herself............ UNLESS our "mother" and crescent knew each other in some way shape or form

It's all so confusing! And a good setup for how Jan goes forwards.

• Veterans

👀👀

Hi there I exist yes.

So we were wondering about what to do for Alain's second outfit(The ones you get after you go to Amberette Town.) Jan made a few mockups but couldn't really decide between them, so we thought to take this to YOU, the players to decide.

Spoiler

NB_Walk2_Dyed_hairs.png.1f1a4d3f457650ffaf0b41da6f903f3a.png

There's 6 versions to choose from, so go ahead and pick the one you like best in the strawpoll below;

https://www.strawpoll.me/16658845

• Like 3

So one thing I’ve noticed is that I didn’t see much of Super-heated field effect outside of one instance in Valor Summit (facing Zetta and Geara). Caratos Mountain, some parts inside of Valor Mountain, and Amber’s Gym all had Burning Field. I was thinking Super-heated field will provide a harder challenge than Burning Field when it comes to major battles. And you can pack a Pokémon with Eruption or Heat Wave to change a Superheated Field to a Burning Field.

3 minutes ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

So one thing I’ve noticed is that I didn’t see much of Super-heated field effect outside of one instance in Valor Summit (facing Zetta and Geara). Caratos Mountain, some parts inside of Valor Mountain, and Amber’s Gym all had Burning Field. I was thinking Super-heated field will provide a harder challenge than Burning Field when it comes to major battles. And you can pack a Pokémon with Eruption or Heat Wave to change a Superheated Field to a Burning Field.

Burning and Superheated aren't fields in the game; they're replaced with Volcanic and Volcanic-top field respectively, which act a lot differently to them.

22 hours ago, Azery then said:

👀👀

Hi there I exist yes.

So we were wondering about what to do for Alain's second outfit(The ones you get after you go to Amberette Town.) Jan made a few mockups but couldn't really decide between them, so we thought to take this to YOU, the players to decide.

Hide contents

There's 6 versions to choose from, so go ahead and pick the one you like best in the strawpoll below;

Voted for Black/White. Looks the best.

Just now, Azery then said:

👀👀

Hi there I exist yes.

Reveal hidden contents

I recall Melia making Venam dye her hair back to natural because she was catching people's attention with her purple hair, so purple seems like a weird choice. I'll just vote for Black/White since it does look really good.

58 minutes ago, Tassei_ said:

I recall Melia making Venam dye her hair back to natural because she was catching people's attention with her purple hair, so purple seems like a weird choice. I'll just vote for Black/White since it does look really good.

I'm pretty sure Melia just wanted an excuse to give her girlfriend a cute haircut.

Also, I like all the options but I voted for blue!

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 7:03 PM, Azery then said:

👀👀

Hi there I exist yes.

Reveal hidden contents

ohhh hard pick i like two of them the white/black one and the pink one hmmmmmmmm and long time no see azery 

White and black to me represents light and darkness, good, bad, truth, ideals. By having both white and black hair means you’re on neither side. Therefore I chose ✌

On 10/16/2018 at 8:03 PM, Azery then said:

👀👀

Hi there I exist yes.

Hide contents

I love the light blue one.