[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

The sun has set.

~ Night 6 ~

Night 6 begins!

You can no longer post in this thread until Day 7 begins.

Within the next 24 hours, you may send me your Night Actions.

Tomorrow morning you will receive the news on today's events.

I told you that the mechanics would change... I had something planned but after thinking it through, I believe that the game would become unnecessarily tedious, so the rules will stand as they were.

The following players have received their second warning for not fulfilling the lynch vote and post number requirement: @Paul25 @Amine Chankey3ft7 @DigitalAmber

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi [Town - Anihilated Night 5]

05. LykosHand

06. sailboat [Third Party - Killed Night 4]

07. Newt [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 4]

08. Corso

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie [Third Party - Died Night 4]

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus - Ancient Being

19. Jace Stormkirk [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 5]

20. Amine Chankey3ft7

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ Day 7 ~

No-one could sleep tonight. Even after hanging Amine, screams and blasts thundered through the town. When the Sun raised, Corso was found dismembered near one of the houses. Later, Lykos was found slaughtered in a nearby forest.

No info was disclosed because there was a tie between the Spy and the Ancient Being.

There are no more news cause the newspaper guy died yesterday falling into the sinkhole and cause I'm very busy

You have 48 hours to discuss.

You must post twice and cast a lynch vote.

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi [Town - Anihilated Night 5]

05. LykosHand [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

06. sailboat [Third Party - Killed Night 4]

07. Newt [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 4]

08. Corso [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie [Third Party - Died Night 4]

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus - Ancient Being

19. Jace Stormkirk [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 5]

20. Amine Chankey3ft7 [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 6]

A sad day for our Italian frens 😢

I tried to investigate the Ancient Being but my action failed cuz I can't learn anything about third party roles 😒

Also we need to coordinate our disclosing votes better, in order to avoid missing info again. To this end, I think no one should formally vote before the majority agrees on a role. For next time, I believe we should try to learn more about the Ancient Being.

Let's see. Amber, Lía, Nicki, Knightly, Dive, Bean, Paul, Kiet, Venus and I are left; a total of 10 players.

Among them, Venus is confirmed TP, and Bean is de facto TP (I suspect he started as town).

Among the 8 others, I think there should be 2 Relic Hunters left, and possibly 1 Petroleum Seeker if someone was recruited. That would mean only 5 townies left, so our margin of error is narrow.

The fact 2 people died is noteworthy as well. Given that only one mafia faction can kill on any given night, and in the absence of a Vigilante role, I strongly suspect the Ancient Being to be the second killer.

Tonight I investigated Lykos' claim of being the witch and he was being sincere.

I think it's safe to asume that Amine is the recruited person. He had a role that allowed him to investigate players' alignements and there's no mafia role that can do that.

I also think at this point it's clear that at least Ali and I are town.

Guest Sparkin'

@Walpurgis Please investigate Nicki/purplecicada tonight.

This post came into me while I was rereading: 

I need to make some posts....

Bean wtf are you doing?

I remember there being a past game where Nicki was mafia and she'd do the same statements: Achieving post requirements while talking about Bean. This is not jealously I swear

I believe either Ancient Being or Psychologist(might be feeling a little selfish here) should be disclosed. Also, here is more or less the names of all the remaining mafia. Nicki/Purple Cicada, Dive, Jace, and Mr. Knightly(100% confirmed).

Lia has replaced Bok for the position of appearing in my searches every time though. She has appeared a total of 3 times.I was restrained yesterday. Last night, I got that either Venus, Lia, or Amine is mafia. Amine is believed to be recruited, but didn't I read somewhere that Venus's role has changed? Regardless, Mr. Knightly is confirmed mafia due to the fact that the two other names that appeared alongside his are now dead. 

Eliminate Mr. Knightly. 

@Alistair I agree that this is probably the ancient being at work since both were annihilated which seems like strong words for a normal killing. @Walpurgis I would say that you two are confirmed town (unless the recruiter can recruit multiple people. Can he do that? idk...). Would it be helpful if we all made a statement like "I am town and not the Ancient being"? or is the ancient being not a player?

@DigitalAmber hmmm. Are you sure one of the other dead players isn't just the shape-shifter? I would assume that is the case because I am town. Can't do much better than to ask Lia to invest me and prove me right. Personally I think it is strange that paul didn't say he was town at all yesterday making it impossible for Lia to check him

[Eliminate] Paul

Also I say we disclose what ever Lia and alistair roles are as they are kinda confirmed anyway. 

@Mr. Knightly I am still wary of you, but I am unsure if the lovers would appear as mafia in my reports. I will go to my second almost 100% guarantee of being mafia target, PurpleCicada. After all, unless Lia was recruited, she was mafia. 

Unvote, Mr. Knightly, Eliminate PurpleCicada 

• Global Mods

Hmm... Well, I wouldn't mind Lía investigating me if it proves my innocence. Why are we not voting for the person whom Amber stated appeared multiple times in his reports? From what I remember, I was only mentioned once and that doesn't necessarily mean I am mafia. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[eliminate] Mr. Knightly.

My extreme apologies; for I forgot that I'm included in this game. Actually, I overlooked the game lol and so I's unable to achieve my post requirements and neither cast my vote.

So lemme see what is up today for now.

Omg Lykos rip 😢 

Your contribution will be remembered throughout the game.

Untimely death darn it. Wish us good luck 🙂 

Heh, excuse me. That vote cast on me by Mr. Knighty is unjustified. So you're going with your hunch right?

But but, If you're really maf then you could just be trying to cast a random vote on me like Townie.

And please, just like other games it's my duty to warn you all that investigating me or shooting me indefinitely will be just another loss for townies.

Also, what I'm hearing lately is that on the basis of Amber's dream (or something investigatory), Nicki would be a confirmed maf. I don't mind trying to lynch her and If she truly is mafia, I hope that Knighty is just from another team or is entirely innocent.

Eliminate: Nicki

P.S: I could have misunderstood and misinterpreted a thing or two like usual so please mind it. Don't be reluctant to rectify me.

Two deaths huh. Rip Corso 😢

On second thought,

Wait wait wut, Lovers appear as mafia. Eh, I'm skeptical about this so I think it's better to lynch Knight than Purple. 

If this bw goes wrong then we can confirm that Kiet is townie. 

I'll alter my cast vote then:

Unvote: Nicki

Vote: Mr. Knighty

Nicki and Knightly are 2 of the players I'm most wary of, and there's a good chance that both are mafia, therefore eliminating either one or the other should work.

That said, we need to make up our minds. A tie in the votes resulting in a no-lynch could be really bad for the town.

[Eliminate] Mr. Knightly

@purplecicada sorry if you've done that somewhere already, but please make a new post containing the single sentence "I am town" for Lía to be able to conveniently investigate you next night.

@Walpurgis please investigate Nicki next.

I'm more suspicious of Paul and Nicki right now. The way Paul has been ignoring the fact that people has asked him to state that he is not mafia seems suspicious to me. Even if you are town investigating you isn't a loss, confirming the innocence of someone might not be as helpful as identifying someone who's mafia, but it is helpful too. 

[Eliminate] Paul 

And that sudden change of vote makes me think that if either Nicki or Paul flip mafia the other will as well. In the Lovers' description it doesn't say they'd appear af mafia under any circumstances. 

I just clarified it with Alaris, 3rd parties appear as innocent in my reports. Mr. Knightly appeared with Bok(dead town), and Caime(dead lover, my report shows her as innocent)

Nicki appeared alongside good ole dead Bok and Lia(basically a confirmed town)

Unvote Nicki, Eliminate Mr. Knightly

Well, actually, looking at the description of the Lovers, if I understand correctly they have their own roles aside from being the Lovers, so maybe when you investigate their alignment you get the alignment of their base role. @ Alaris pls tell us how this would work 

"I just clarified it with Alaris, 3rd parties appear as innocent in my reports. Mr. Knightly appeared with Bok(dead town), and Caime(dead lover, my report shows her as innocent)

Nicki appeared alongside good ole dead Bok and Lia(basically a confirmed town)"

ok, that pretty much settles it. Unless Amber is lying or has been tricked, Knightly and Nicki are both guilty.

So from what i read:

• Mr. Knightly ist the last Petroleum Seeker (confirmed by Amber)
  • Nicki is also Mafia probably Relic Hunter (also confirmed by Amber)
  • Paul ist the last Relic Hunter besides Nicki. He tried to get suspicion on Nicki to look Town and then voted for Mr. Knightly

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Mr.Knightly

Spoiler

Somehow i can't remove this Spoiler Field 🤔

Edited by CrimsonDragon21