or they're trying to fool us

@Venus obey me you fucka

dont kill me tonight

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mazino Divergent

We're not gonna have any chance of winning if we keep going around the bush and not eliminate the obvious suspect. 

We also don't have any chance of winning, if Town doesn't even have the ability from the Vigilante or Cop. Venus is the only source where Town wouldn't loose to mafia.

And by you voting him, it proves imo that you are a Mafia member.

@Paul25

I don't will to commit this mishap of tie for it's known that Bean had lost his ability to resolve ties.

How did you come to this conclusion? He just can't resolve ties, if he gets restrained by the Restrainer.

@Paul25

Just for clarity's sake, If we're to assume that there are three mafs left (imo two) and a third party, then what If the mafs somehow obtain the chance to kill as well. 

Wouldn't that result in three kills (including T.P) and considering that they lynch three towns then isn't it obvious that we're bound to lose? 

If you get target by Venus Opkillaction, there won't be any Mafia Nightkill.
Lynch and Venus Opskill has a higher priority then the Mafia Factional Kill. And i think it would be to late to handle the factional Night Kill to Mr. Knightly, cause at that time his colleagues were still alive, so he wouldn't get the Factional Mafia Kill.

And if you are the restrainer and target Venus, the Lynch still has a higher priority then the Mafia Nightkill. So no Mafia Member left to actually use it.

Assuming that it works exactly as i said.

I have some compulsion regarding role claiming otherwise I'd have done it. 

You are in my eyes Mafia like Dive. Even a roleclaim wouldn't change that fact.

@Psychic Bean Sheep

Opening post states that

for town to win

beanus must die

for mafia to win 

beanus muyst die

therefore meanus is dead 

Venus started as Town though. Maybe there is another wincondition we don't know of.

But that also doesn't explain Venus killing off Townies.

@Venus

and that there's something that mafia must do/say, I was thinking we'd use that tomorrow to catch the last ones.

That was for which Mafia Faction would get the factional kill for the day. And thanks to the Gossipper, that was already revealed.

Mafia factional kill rule:

The faction that gets the kill will follow the following rule: first Mafia post in Day 1, second Mafia post in Day 2, third Mafia post in Day 3 and so on. If there are less mafia posts than the least required number (e.g., 5 posts in Day 7), the last group to post (5th post in the previous example) will get the kill ability that night. [You may not cast more Disclosing Votes on this role].

@Psychic Bean Sheep

ALSO

LETS DO THIS FOR THE FUNS

[DISCLOSE] ELITE SPY

Why would you want to help the enemy?

Sometimes i wonder why i vote you as the mayor.

Can someone explain me, how you guys come to the conclusion that there are only 2 Mafia Members left?

If you just look at Alaris post: Choose carefully who you lynch today, because the outcome of the game depends on it.

That screams like a Misslynch will be the doom of us all.

But i don't know. I did my part at explaining myself.

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

@Psychic Bean Sheep Oh, thanks man!!! Mayor for the win (but not to much lol)! Please I can help the town! I was mafia but now I can be honorary town.  Who should I vote gracious mayor?

@Venus Please don't kill me. We can work together. And I never voted for you. Please don't.

Also bean survived because he had two lives till you attacked him. he was the twins 😛 

I am in quite a tight spot...

[Eliminate] Paul

Nothing personal I just have to vote (please don't hate me.....)

btw @Alaris interesting game man! I thought this was gonna be an easy town win but the ancient being really spiced things up, which was cool.

Also Town win or mafia win GG guys I think everyone did very well 🙂 

Guest Sparkin'

Can I win with mafia though? 🤔

I guess I can not kill you now since you're the last in your group.

The sun has set. I advise you against going near the graveyard; it's said that the dead are writhing inside their tombs, mumbling something on the lines of "smh, smh, smhhhhhhh......."

~ Night 8 ~

Night 8 begins!

You can no longer post in this thread until Day 9 begins.

Within the next 24 hours, you may send me your Night Actions.

Tomorrow morning you will receive the news on today's events.

The following players have received their second warning for not fulfilling the lynch vote and post number requirement: @DigitalAmber

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis [Town - Anihilated Night 7]

04. Bok Choi [Town - Anihilated Night 5]

05. LykosHand [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

06. sailboat [Third Party - Killed Night 4]

07. Newt [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 4]

08. Corso [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

09. purplecicada [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 7]

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair [Town - Anihilated Night 7]

16. Caimie [Third Party - Died Night 4]

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus - Ancient Being

19. Jace Stormkirk [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 5]

20. Amine Chankey3ft7 [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 6]

~ Day 9 ~

Eight days ago, no-one could have possibly predicted that they would reach this situation. And there they were, the last six remaining townspeople, gathered in the town square to cast their votes once again. The Mayor, who had survived all this time, was ranting at his electorate with random accusations and tyranic threats when, just like a hideous shadow, the Ancient Being appeared just behind him. With one of its enourmous hands, it grasped Psychic Bean Sheep, and with the other, it started to dismember him, who, in his death throes, proceeded to designate Venus as the new Mayor for the town. Psychic Bean Sheep's remains were then violently hurled at DigitalAmber, who was instantly killed. After that, all the remaining people cast their vote, deciding that the best course of action was... to lynch Mazino Divergent.

Psychic Bean Sheep was anihilated!

DigitalAmber was anihilated!

Mazino Divergent was lynched!

Venus has become the new Mayor!

There was a tie between the Mafia and the Spy. No info gets disclosed. You cannot cast Disclosing Votes anymore.

You have 48 hours to discuss.

You must post twice and cast a lynch vote.

Regardless of your votes, this will be the last day. The outcome is in your hands, for any of the three alive factions can still win technically.

---

~ Player list ~  (People alive highlighted in purple)

01. DigitalAmber [Town - Anihilated Night 8]

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis [Town - Anihilated Night 7]

04. Bok Choi [Town - Anihilated Night 5]

05. LykosHand [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

06. sailboat [Third Party - Killed Night 4]

07. Newt [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 4]

08. Corso [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

09. purplecicada [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 7]

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 8]

13. Psychic Bean Sheep [Town - Anihilated Night 8]

14. Paul25

15. Alistair [Town - Anihilated Night 7]

16. Caimie [Third Party - Died Night 4]

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus - Ancient Being - 2nd Mayor

19. Jace Stormkirk [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 5]

20. Amine Chankey3ft7 [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 6]

Guest Sparkin'

Ahem! Now then, let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial!

During the class trial you'll present your arguments for who the unlucky is and vote for the "who'lldunnit."

Vote correctly and only the unlucky will be punished. But if you pick the wrong person...

I'll punish everyone "besides" the unlucky, and that person will win this game with me!

Now let's get this crazy, awesome, crazy-awesome trial underway!!!!!!

Upupupupu!!!

@Venus So can we get some clarification? The unlucky is a player you chose or just a random person chosen by the host or something? Also can someone PLEASE tell me what smh means? It has come up a lot and I feel left out'a the loop. 

Also THANK YOU VENUS for killing the mayor. idk how he lived so long but dang it he was annoying.

And your last post was that a clue? Or just random?

Wait I think I get it now. There are two relic hunters left and one townie. So the unlucky must be the last town. So, as I am pretty sure CrimsonDragon is the other relic hunter, all we have to do is vote Paul and win with Venus! @CrimsonDragon21 Come on Crimson, lets win this thing!!!!

[Eliminate] Paul

Guest Sparkin'

smh = shaking my head

I was thinking that there was a Petroleum Seeker, a Relic Hunter and a Town alive, but seeing that it's two Relic Hunters, I guess Town's the unlucky 🤔

Alright then [Eliminate] Paul25

Welp, gg wp Venus 🎉

I really thought the Restrainer is still alive. But the night action already implied, that the Restrainer is long gone.

So Venus already won the game.

We really should have targeted him earlier (like Day 6 or 7). But well mistakes are made. We somehow concentrated on scumhunting while letting Venus free roam.

And at the time we thought about killing Venus, it was already to late, cause we couldn't lynch him without loosing (for Town at least). At least Venus is the only winner 😉

@Mr. Knightly

So, as I am pretty sure CrimsonDragon is the other relic hunter, all we have to do is vote Paul and win with Venus!

How? I thought i said enough to be considered Town. I even roleclaimed.

Also i don't think there is a way to win with any other faction still remaining (like Bean pointed that out at least 3 times).

Venus giving us hope with that Danganronpa Line 😒

@Venus

> Relics hidden inside me 😅...😰

Jeah you are like a Piñata. If you are killed, we get all those juicy Relics 😏

Also Venus. At least kill of Paul and Mr. Knightly. I don't want to get brutally murdered 👀

Rip all. Smh, Sosobean 😕 

ATM, everything is over. 😩

Lynching Venus last day would have brought about the defeat of mafs as well as himself.

Even though Dive and I commited quite a few efforts, trying to disillusion others not to lynch scum, especially towns but Venus, none regarded our proposal. 🤦‍♂️

Either way towns lose and I don't mind whether I, Kiet or Knightly is lynched.

At least,something is better than nothing:

Eliminate: Venus

BTW, Kiet I'm town and again you still wont believe me and that ideology of two mafs. (now 1) 🤦‍♂️

Lets hope that Venus somehow loses his mayor ability and we win.... 

12 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

So Venus already won the game.

Hm

15 hours ago, Alaris said:

The outcome is in your hands, for any of the three alive factions can still win technically.

Hmmm

I feel ignored

@Alaris You said technically any faction can still win

Let me tell you my thoughprocess:

Order of Night Actions:

Restrainer > Gossiper > Mayor > Corrupted Lawyer > ?!?!?! > Lynch = (???) > Doctor > Mafia kill > Archaeologist > Craftsman > Shapeshifter > Investigator > Interrogator > Gravedigger > Psychologist > Spy > Elite Spy > Witch > Perfectionist > Copycat > Recruiter

Cause Venus had 2 Kills Last night again, i assumed that the Restrainer is already dead. Cause why wouldn't Mafia Not roleblock Venus.

As you can also See Venus Night Kill has priority over the Mafia kill or Lynch.

After that, all the remaining people cast their vote, deciding that the best course of action was... to lynch Mazino Divergent

And cause of that in the opening post, i assumed, that the votes from the people who died through Venus Night Ability aren't counted. So Venus only has to kill off the people who haven't voted for him and only has to vote for the player he wants to Lynch. And even If we are all voting Venus. In the end there is a tie happening. Cause Venus is now the Mayor, He can decide who to Lynch.

So technically Venus decides on who wins.

But If you Guys have another theory, i gladly hear you out.

I should post for the second time to meet my post requirements. Even though, I'm equally very well aware that third party gets the win. 😢 

Also, Gg Wp Venus. My sincere compliments to you for have winning this game.