[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also guys I would be wary of purple as she is probably Mr. Hyde. Also don't just trust Lia's investigations as ONLY the Psychologist  can figure out who Mr. Hyde is. Just be careful of that guys. That would be a dangerous role to have around nearing the end game lol.

We all know how Mr Hyde's role works.

Did you ever wonder why Lía wasn't talking sometimes? Strange, huh? 🤔

Is this serious...? I have posted a lot during all day phases except for one in which I didn't post at all. Guess why.

Hint:

Spoiler

Restrainer – An incorrigible sadist, the Restrainer visits people and tortures them just for fun. Each night, they may visit a player, gagging them. The player will be immobilised during that night and the next day, meaning that they will not be able to perform their night action (including lynch vote), or speak, vote or shoot during the next day (although they will send me their next lynch vote via PM). The affected player will receive a fake warning by me. [If you cast Disclosing Votes on this role again, information on their hidden ability and how to unlock it will be released].

For the claim that Lia is Mafia due to appearing 3 separate times in my reports, I can counter with this: Bok has appeared in 4 of my reports. He is a dead townie, so the rng gods literally hate me, cause I see the same 3 names constantly in past reports. Two of those names are dead. 

2 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

For the claim that Lia is Mafia due to appearing 3 separate times in my reports, I can counter with this: Bok has appeared in 4 of my reports. He is a dead townie, so the rng gods literally hate me, cause I see the same 3 names constantly in past reports. Two of those names are dead. 

i still say kill lia

Oh so I really did miscomprehended that I presume. Ugh, I payed my attention towards Amber's comment which stated that ''I'm unsure whether lovers would appear as mafia''

So, I thought that lovers still do have a chance of appearing as maf. Hence, I voted Knighty later on following Amber's decision which I overlooked at first.

Lol, Go ahead then. Waste your another ability related chance on me Lia. I've no problem and I have applied that b4 too so I thought it's a good way to prove myself innocent. I think investigating me is just vain and wouldn't benefit towns.

Also, I'll say this just for clarity's sake. I'm 100% town devoid of invaluable ability. Believe or not.

Heh, Kiet you'll be taken aback to see that your notion on me is amiss. 😉 

Time's short on my end. I'll do this quickly for I have seen Knighty repeatedly pinging all of us. Ugh, I'll everything clearly later on. I think something's special is up and knighty is town then.

Unvote: Knighty

Vote: Purpleicada

Also, I'll say this just for clarity's sake. I'm 100% town devoid of invaluable ability. Believe or not.

I bet if I ask you to roleclaim you will tell me that you are the doctor.

So thats how Bean survived the onslaught of the Ancient Venus. And his vote count was quadrupled the whole game 😮

That would also explain why there was a Tie between the Disclosing Votes of Recruiter and Mr. Hyde on Day 3

[Disclose] Twins

idk why everyone is suddenly so interested in the twins, but since it's better to have some info at least...

[Disclose] Twins

that said I'm very surprised that nobody seems to care about the Ancient Being, which, if they are indeed last night's second killer, is just as dangerous as the mafia.